News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My Girl vs Elisha Cuthbert

• 11 Replies

Offline Jimi

• God Member
My Girl vs Elisha Cuthbert
« on: March 20, 2012, 10:12:28 PM »
My girl is about 5'2", 110lbs, 32B, olive complexion, brunette with long hair. She is reasonably tough for her size and can be quite feisty. She is fit and has a somewhat athletic build.

From what I can gather, Elisha Cuthbert is about 5'2", 115lbs, 34C.

Also, unfortunately I don't have a pic here for my girl, but she looks a LOT like the girl in the first photo, so that should provide a pretty good idea of what she looks like.

If anybody is bored and fancies writing a short snippet on how the fight might look... That would be amazing! I certainly welcome that kind of thing. Anyhows, thanks again folks!

My Girl’s Look-alike
{alt}

Elisha Cuthbert
{alt}

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
Re: My Girl vs Elisha Cuthbert
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 10:27:51 PM »
Sorry, Sarge, but I had to go Elisha. She'd whoop your girls ass, tear off her panties, and make her cum like a fountain.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 11:31:41 PM »
Sorry, Sarge, but I had to go Elisha. She'd whoop your girls ass, tear off her panties, and make her cum like a fountain.
I am not convinced.

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 11:34:28 PM »
After going back and forth on it for a while, finally went with Elisha after a tough struggle. This could really go either way, but would love to see this match up.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 12:00:56 AM by iamrodgers »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 02:05:47 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys! And it seems people are agreeing with you, Wiffo. Elisha's flying at the moment. Uh-oh.

In other news, iamrodgers has kindly offered to pen the fight as the votes roll in. Many thanks to him for doing this, and it is always a treat to read his work. Here is the prologue to the fight, as written by iamrodgers...

Things could not be going better for me as my beautiful girl friend and I had won a free vacation to the Bahamas for a week! On our second day there, we decided to spend all day on the beach getting some sun and relaxing. As we sat there for a while, my girl had to run back to the hotel for some tanning lotion, so I went to the bar to grab a drink. Standing at the bar waiting I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Elisha Cuthbert across the room. To my amazement she was looking at me smiling. She started walking my way. Taking the empty stool next to me, she introduced herself. A few drinks later, our conversation began to get a bit flirtatious and she put her arm around my shoulders. "What the hell do you think you're doing", my girl shouted as she saw Elisha all over me. Grabbing the blonde by the back of the head, my girl tossed Elisha off the stool and onto her back. "You little bitch, you'll regret that!", Elisha stood back up and shoved my girl backwards. The fight was on and who was I to stop it. I ordered another beer and sat back to enjoy the show.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 04:49:08 AM »
Thanks for the reply, kimval! And Elisha is fine, no doubt about that.

iamrodgers has kindly developed the story from where the fight began up until this stage of the votes, where Elisha leads the poll 16-6.

I could see it in my girl's eyes that she thought that Elisha was a pampered star who would go down without barely a fight. She charged in hard looking to put an end to this fight early. Bad news for her, Elisha was ready and waiting for her. As my girl cocked back ready to slap Elisha, she was greeted by a quick kick right into her exposed tummy. My girl let out a little grunt as she was doubled over from the shot.  "Thirsty honey, how about we get you a drink?" Elisha threw my girl back first into the bar back first by the hair. Cuthbert stood with her legs between my girl's body and pulled her head back by the hair until the back of her head was on the bar. Motioning to the bartender for a round, Elisha caught the full beer mug as the bartender slid it down the bar to her. "Now open wide bitch!" Elisha, still holding my girl's head back, started pouring the beer on my girl's mouth and face. She poured the rest all over her face, even so far as to pour it over her head soaking her hair and it poured down to her chest and body. Cuthbert then pinched my girl's nose shut with her left hand causing her to breathe out of her mouth. With my girl's mouth now wide open, Elisha snags a full shot glass from the guy next to the action and pours the alcohol down my girl's throat causing her to choke and cough a bit. She then tosses my girl to the floor. As she struggles back to her feet, my girl is totally shocked to find out Elisha may be tougher than she had imagined. Realizing she may need to fight a bit dirtier than expected, my girl grabs a beer from off the table and throws it into Cuthbert's face as she charges in. The alcohol blinds Elisha as it burns her eyes. My girl seizes the opportunity and delivers a vicious slap right across Cuthbert's unsuspecting face. The shot stuns the blonde sending her back a few steps. My girl stays on the advantage throwing rapid fire punches into Elisha's stomach forcing the blonde to cover up to protect herself. Then my girl grabs the front of Elisha's bikini to and yanks in it as hard as she can until the thin fabric rips and Elisha's C-cup breasts are exposed. My girl steps back holding Cuthbert's top mocking her as Elisha covers herself up. "Having fun now Elisha?" Cuthbert glared at my girl, evil thoughts in her head, then came in hard grabbing my girl by her long brunette locks and pulled hard on them causing my girl to scream and try to fight free from Elisha's grasp. "What's wrong little girl, I thought we were having fun? Maybe this will change your mind." Elisha sent a knee into my girl's chin sending her flying straight up, Cuthbert followed that up with a huge punt that landed square in my girl's crotch that dropped her to her knees massaging herself. As my girl writhed in pain, Elisha picked up her fallen bikini top and walked behind my girl. Then wrapping it around my girl's neck, Elisha started to choke her. My girl turned red and began coughing as she couldn't escape the hold. My girl was fading fast when Elisha spoke out, "oh we're not done here yet just wanted to get you nice and weak. Cuthbert then undid the back of my girl's bikini top and removed it leaving both girls completely topless. "mmm not bad girlie, but let me get a feel." Elisha used both her hands to fondle my girl's breasts as she was still trying to catch her breathe. "When i'm done with you, i'm going to make you my little whore." Cuthbert was in full control of my girl at this point, as I sat there in disbelief at what was going on. What happened next, you'll just have to wait and see as my girl and Elisha were out to beat and embarrass one another beyond belief.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 07:04:05 PM »
Here is more fight action from iamrodgers, who has been doing a fantastic job with this story. This part of the story continues from when Elisha leads the poll, 40-20.

My girl was being fondled by Elisha as she was in pain and struggling to breathe on her knees. Cuthbert then dug her nails deep into my girl's soft skin causing her to scream wildly from the pain. She crumpled onto all fours as Elisha just laughed at the sight. Letting go of my girl's sore tits, Elisha walked in front of her and put her bare foot in my girl's face and rubbed it all around her nose and mouth. "come on little girl give it a kiss!" Showering her resolve, my girl slapped Elisha's foot out of the way and shot back up to her feet. "Aww look how cute, she wants some more." My girl was fuming after being embarrassed so far by Elisha. She came charging in hard slapping her hands wildly at Cuthbert's face. Elisha retreated a few steps dodging my girl's attack. Cuthbert lured my girl right where she wanted her and just ass she got just a few feet away, Elisha then shot her leg up and connected with a huge punt square in my girl's crotch. The pain and shock caused my girl double over. Elisha took my girl's head and placed it between her legs. Then taking my girl's panties, Elisha wedged them in exposing her tight ass. Rubbing her hands all over my girl's ass, Elisha then began to spank her alternating from cheek cheek. My girl whined ass her fine ass was turned beat red. Cuthbert then showed some incredible strength as she wrapped her arms around my girl's waist. As she was lifted up onto Elisha's shoulders, I could see the fear in my girl's eyes. Cuthbert couldn't hold her there for long and powerbombed my girl onto and through a table. My poor girl lay spread out nearly unconscious as Elisha methodically approached her. "And to think this girl thought she was going to kick my ass." Cuthbert bent over and easily stripped my girl of her bikini bottoms without a fight leaving her totally naked. Everyone watched in awe as Elisha kneeled next to my girl and moistened her fingers in her mouth. Elisha looked eye to eye with my girl giving her a menacing grin. Taking her newly moistened fingers, she shoved them deep inside of my downed girl and she let out a little squeal. Elisha moved her fingers in and out of my girl's pussy. "Come on, give these boys a little show!" My girl began to pant heavily as Elisha's fingers were hitting all the right spots. Cuthbert continued to finger my girl relentlessly until she was cumming. "Try some of this honey", Elisha took her wet fingers and rubbed them all over my girl's lips. Still in a total daze, my girl was too beat up to move. "Enjoying this yet honey, because I'm still not done with you." Elisha grabbed a handful ofmy girl's hair and started to pull her on all fours toward the door. "I think it's time for a change of scenery" Elisha tossed my girl out the door and onto the sandy beach. Everyone in the bar scrambled to get a few more rounds and bolted for the door. I, myself was double fisting as I went outside to get a close view of the action. What happens next, well, you'll just have to wait and see.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 07:14:06 PM by Sarge52 »

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 06:37:20 AM »
Well it seems my girl is done. As is this poll. Congrats to Elisha, winning 58-38 on the votes. Thanks heaps to all who voted and commented! And a massive thanks to iamrodgers for his story contributions!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 09:27:46 AM »
I believe iamrodgers is working on another chapter, yes. He's a busy man though, so he can only go as fast as time allows. But I do believe there's more coming. I hope so. He's done a tremendous job.

Right you are! I do have another opponent planned for her, which I'll be setting up shortly. Hopefully it's more of an even competition. Haha.

Offline Jimi

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 04:53:39 PM »
Here is the conclusion to the story! And a massive thank you again to iamrodgers, who has done a tremendous job writing all this!

With my girl lying face first in the sand, tears running down her beautiful face, Elisha came strutting up and straddled my girl's back between her knees. She took both her arms and put my girl in a full nelson and pressed down hard against her head. Elisha dragged my girl's head across the sand from side to side, my girl whining as the sand stuck to her lips. Then, even more maliciously, Cuthbert started to slam her face into the sand repeatedly. She pulled my sobbing girl's face up and held it in the air. My girl screaming, "i give up you win, you win." "This isn't a wrestling match you dumb bitch its a fight and its over when I say its over!" Elisha stood back up and started to pull my girl up by her brunette locks. My girl at this point was way too weak to put up any kind of fight. Her totally naked body battered and broken. "Why don't you see what a real pair of tits are like." Cuthbert took my girl's face and buried them inside of her c-cup breasts. My girl desperately trying to escape, bit Elisha's right breast. "You really are stupid aren't you?" Elisha said as she pulled my girl's face away and gave her a big slap across the cheek. My girl collapsed back to the sand crashing knees first. Elisha stomped down hard on my girl's sore crotch, and she yelped in pain falling to her back holding herself. "Now its time for the grand finale!" Elisha said as she stood over my girl and pulled off her own bottoms revealing her own neatly trimmed pussy. Kneeling over my girl's neck, Elisha took her head and plunged it face first into her pussy. Holding my girl's head still, Elisha gyrated her hips, using my girl's face to get her off. Cuthbert moaned in pleasure as she began to cum. She continued to use my girl as her own personal toy until she was good and pleased. Once finally satisfied, she released my girl, who was no unconscious with Cuthbert's juices covering her face. Elisha simply picked up her bikini and blew a kiss to the audience, "good night boys." Now that the show was over,i picked up my girl and carried her motionless body back to our room. The next morning she woke up still sore and beaten, not to mention quite embarrassed. Though to my surprise, she told me she had the time of her life last night, and that she couldn't wait to do it again, and maybe even win next time. So we set out on a journey to quench my girl's newfound thirst for fighting. Until next time boys and girls.

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 05:19:57 PM »
Very good story! Thanks to Sarge52 and iamrodgers for sharing! Sorry for your girl, but she is a nice loser ;)!
Blondes do it better!

Offline iamrodgers

• God Member
    • Celebrity Catfight League Yahoo Group
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 05:35:50 PM »
Thanks for the support Blondes always win, it was great collaborating with sarge. Not to much mention I like writing quick shot stories based on the polls. If anyone would like one don't hesitate to ask.