News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity boxing: Micaela Schäfer vs. Indira Weis

• 11 Replies

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
Celebrity boxing: Micaela Schäfer vs. Indira Weis
« on: March 29, 2012, 11:27:23 PM »
Both are will fight in real on Saturday.

Micaela Schäfer: 28 years,  1,77 m, 58 kg

Indira Weis: 32 years, 1,68 m , 61 kg

See also the video: http://www.rp-online.de/region-duesseldorf/duesseldorf/nachrichten/indira-weis-vs-micaela-schaefer-1.2772930

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: Celebrity boxing: Micaela Schäfer vs. Indira Weis
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 12:04:32 PM »
I think that Micaela will win this fight.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline tirro

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 01:27:17 PM »
I am really sorry for Micaela. I doubt that she will have any chance. I do not want to underestimiate her here: She is in good shape, healthy and fit as well as taller than Indira. However, I guess she is rather too nice and afraid of really going at it.

In contrary, Indira is a wild and initimidating power chick full of temper and self confidence. On various tv-shows she has already proved to be fit and sporty and not afraid of pain at all. In terms of temper she even remembers me a bit of Britney Spears. I also think she has much more strength than slim Micaeala. Just a kind of genetical strength.

I think she will badly beat up poor and slim Micaela and the fight won't last long. We will see: It will be shown on German TV this Saturday.

Here some more pics of sexy Indiry

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 01:51:21 PM »
Wow! Indira looks really hot, sexy and athletic!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 01:53:28 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »
Fantastic match! Micaela is so sexy, but I can't see her as a boxer! I think that Indira will win effortless! I'd like to know the result of the real match! Please tell us! Thanks!
Blondes do it better!

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 05:28:06 PM »
German sport-magazines have written, I. Weis is taken some lessons and additional advices by R. Halmich, a former pro-boxing-champion, maybe still wellknown also outside of little GERmany.
But, we do not forget, it is only another show-event, like the similar ones, some years ago. produced for the German private-tv-consumers.
So, all will be staged<>faked, like the names of the actresses:
Indira Weis ------> born as Verena Weis/*30.09.1079
Micaela Schäfer -> born as Caroline Brinkmann/*01.11.1983 ...,

... with greetings, FrankWo (a fan of REAL-ff-boxing)  ;)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:37:25 PM by FrankWo »
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »
Indira punches the crap out of Micaela!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline daveboxfan

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 03:56:34 PM »
Let us know who won.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 11:13:51 PM »
Indira Weis won on points 30-29, 30-28, 29-28.

She landed few impressive punches in the last round and was generally on the front foot all fight. Schaefer landed something like two clean punches all night. The fight should be on youtube soon  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 11:50:44 PM »
Especially the last round was tremendous from Indira. Relly great fight from her, although she had a slow start.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 04:03:16 PM »
Indira Weis won on points 30-29, 30-28, 29-28.

She landed few impressive punches in the last round and was generally on the front foot all fight. Schaefer landed something like two clean punches all night. The fight should be on youtube soon  ;D
Having looked at the videos I would have to agree with the judges although I don't think it was as close as they scored it. Neither looks like a boxer as there is almost all offense and no defense. Both would get beaten by anyone who knew  the rudiments of boxing. Indira was the more aggressive and landed more punches, she had Micaela backing up all the fight. Backing up doesn't necessary mean losing if you throw counter punches and land some better punches. Not the case here. I would say there was little defense so either boxer could have won with a lucky hard punch. Even in that case I think the odds favored Indira.
{alt}