News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tropical series

• 0 Replies

Offline Sofie

Tropical series
« on: January 05, 2024, 09:18:23 PM »

TROPICAL SERIES

“Aghhhhh you bitch” Sofie yelled as the lingerie clad Tanya had grabbed her by the hair and hurled her across the ring. Even though it was a staged wrestling match Sofie meant her words as Tanya didn’t let her move with the throw but actually tugged her hair. The crowed roared with excitement as Sofie slowly got up a walked over to Tanya and the two locked eyes in a vicious stare down. Tanya was a force to be reckoned with, she was tall and toned, her blonde hair flowing freely around her, her blue eyes glinting with determination. She wore a black bodysuit with a thong  that left little to the imagination. She had a smirk on her lips as she looked at her opponent. Sofie was no slouch either, she was muscular and sexy, her blonde hair falling in her face as she glared at Tanya. Her full lips were pursed in anger, her brown eyes narrowed. She was wearing a red bra and matching thong that accentuated her assets. She spat on the ground as she circled around Tanya, trying to find an opening.

{alt}

Mean while backstage Jessica and Tommy where watching the match on a screen. “Listen to the crowd Tommy they are going crazy out there”, “Yes Tanya and Sofie really seems to be giving it all tonight.”, “Oh I wonder why” Jessica responded with a wink as she gave Tommy a friendly push on the shoulder. Jessica was the general manger of the pro wrestling league and she have struck gold with here latest narrative, having the two sexiest wrestlers Tanya and Sofie compete over Tommy the new hot stud from Europe who has taken the league by storm. The last couple of weeks she have fueled there on going rivalry with bikini contests, dance competitions, catfights backstage and have both girls catching the other making out with Tommy, and the fans was eating it up loving every second of this fierce competition. Jessica wasn’t stupid she knew both Tanya and Sofie have been all over Tommy since the day he arrived. She had caught both of the shamelessly flirting with him multiple times. Coming up with this narrative of having them compete over Tommy wasn't hard, and it’s not like Tanya and Sofie had to act when all of the feelings playing out on the mat was real.

The two girls were now locked in a tight bear hug, grinding their bodies against each other as they tried to force the other to the mat. Tanya was starting to get a little frustrated with Sofie's strength. She could feel her breath on her neck as they hugged, her nipples hard against Sofie's back. She could almost feel herself losing control as her mind wandered to the thought of finally having Sofie under her. With one final thrust, she managed to force Sofie to the mat, landing on top of her with a loud thud. The crowd erupted into cheers as Tanya began to pound her fists on Sofie's chest, her breasts jiggling with each impact. "Gotcha!" she growled, pinning Sofie down with all her might.

Meanwhile, backstage Jessica and Tommy exchanged knowing glances. They both knew that this was it, the final moment of the match. The tension was palpable as they waited for Tanya to finally get Sofie in a submission hold and end the match all according to the script. As if reading their minds, Tanya slowly rolled off of Sofie and made her way to the corner of the ring, panting heavily. She reached up and pulled down her bodysuit revealing her perfect, round breasts to the crowd. The cheers only got louder as she massage her breast, taunting Sofie.

Sofie climbed to her feet, her eyes locked on Tanya's breasts. She couldn't help but feel a surge of jealousy and desire course through her. She quickly unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the mat, and then turned around, bending over slightly. The crowd went wild as her bare ass cheeks were exposed for all to see. Tanya smirked and took a step forward, reaching out to slap her ass. "Oh yeah, that's it," she growled, "show me what you've got."

With renewed determination, Sofie straightened up and glared at Tanya. The two women circled around each other, their muscles tense and their breaths hot and heavy. They locked eyes again, and then with a sudden burst of speed, they charged at each other. Their bodies collided in a fierce tackle, sending them both crashing to the mat once more. The crowd erupted into cheers as they watched the two women wrestle for dominance.

Tanya managed to get on top of Sofie, pinning her arms above her head. She leaned in close, their bodies pressed together. "Time to give up?" she whispered, her breath hot against Sofie's skin. "Do you surrender to me?" Sofie squirmed beneath her, her hips pushing up against Tanya's, but she didn't respond verbally.

As the tension built, Tanya tightened her grip on Sofie, feeling her muscles tense and strain beneath her. She could sense Sofie struggling for air, her breasts rising and falling rapidly as she fought for control. With a final, determined thrust, Tanya pressed her hips against Sofie's, pinning her shoulders to the mat. The crowd roared their approval as she finally got the submission hold she had been working so hard for.

Sofie's eyes widened in surprise and defeat as she felt Tanya's weight bearing down on her. She tried to wriggle free, but it was no use. Tanya had her pinned and there was no escape. With a defeated groan, Sofie reach out and started to tap the mat, signaling her surrender. The crowd's cheers turned into a mix of disappointment and excitement as they watched their favorite wrestler finally tap out.

“And that is how you close out a show!, well done girls” Jessica said as she and the rest of the wrestlers were applauding as Sofie and Tanya came backstage. For the next hour or so everyone drank laughed and talked about tonight’s event. As Tanya spotted Tommy go to the bathroom she swiftly followed him inside.

"Hey, great job out there tonight, you really had me going" Tommy said as he turned to face her. "Thanks, I had a lot of fun" Tanya responded, a sly grin forming on her lips. She walked up to him and put her hand on his chest, slowly running it up towards his neck, before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into a deep, passionate kiss.

"Why don’t we get out of here, not to say your just a price but didn’t i technically win you tonight" Tanya said with a smirk on her lips as she broke the kiss, her hand still on his neck. She stepped back and looked into his eyes, her expression playful yet seductive. "I mean, if you're up for it," she added, biting her lip.

Tommy smiled back at her, feeling a mixture of desire and excitement coursing through his veins. "Oh, I'm definitely up for it," he said, taking a step closer to her. "And as much as I love watching you wrestle, I think I'd rather see you in a more... personal setting." He reached out and traced a finger down her bare stomach, making her gasp softly.

They made their way out of the arena, ignoring the cheers and whistles of the fans as they slipped out a back exit. The night air was cool and crisp, the lights of the city twinkling in the distance. Tommy led Tanya to his car, a sleek sports car that seemed to be tailor-made for her. As they climbed inside, she threw her legs over the center console and straddled him, their bodies pressed tightly together.

"Where to, sexy?" she purred, running her fingers through his hair. He smiled, leaning in to kiss her as he started the engine. "My place is close by, if that's okay with you."

They drove in silence for a few moments, the thrum of the engine and the rush of the wind outside providing a soundtrack to their anticipation. As they pulled up to Tommy's apartment building.

"Let's go up," he said, his voice thick with desire. Tanya smiled, nodding in agreement as she leaned in to kiss him once more. The elevator ride up seemed to take forever, their bodies pressed tightly together, her hands exploring every inch of his skin.

When they finally reached the top floor, they stepped out into the hallway and made their way to Tommy's apartment. The interior of his place was modern and tastefully decorated, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offered a stunning view of the city. He led her into the bedroom, Tanya let her coat drop to the floor revealing her sexy wrestling outfit still sweaty from the match with Sofie.

"You really know how to wear that outfit, you know that?" he said, his voice husky with desire. Tanya smiled, her blue glinting in the soft light from the bedside lamp. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned chest and defined abs. She ran her hands over his skin, feeling the warmth of his flesh beneath her fingertips.

Meanwhile back at the arena almost everyone had left the except Sofie and Jessica. Sofie was furious she had spent the last 20minutes looking for Tommy until Alissa a fellow wrestler that Sofie really didn't get along with taunted her saying " Still looking for Tommy, sorry hun but he left with Tanya about an hour ago, guess he prefer winners". Now Sofie was pleading with Jessica in her office demanding to set up a rematch where she wins.

"You know what Sofie, Tropical series is coming up and i don't have any plans to let your rivalry with Tanya fade away, the fans love it. So don't worry about a rematch it is already planned for that event. However witch one of you is going to win is still up in the air."
Jessica said with a sly grin on her face, as she leaned back in her chair. " Now get out of my office and get some rest you did great tonight."

Tropical Series was going to be held 2 weeks from now in the Caribbean it is a fan favorite with focus  on girls in skimpy bikinis and muscular men in shorts. And Sofie knew just how to use the two upcoming weeks to win over Tommy.

Back in Tommys apartment.
Tanya slowly unzipped Tommy's pants, revealing his eager erection. She leaned forward and took it into her mouth, her lips wrapping around him, her tongue swirling as she began to stroke him. Tommy moaned, arching his back as pleasure coursed through him. He reached down, running his fingers through her hair.

Tanya gave Tommys cock a kiss as she slid off the bed and slowly removed her outfit tossing it  aside. She turned back to him, her sexy, toned body on full display as she slowly lowered herself onto him, their bodies becoming one. They began to move together, their rhythm unbroken as they found a pace that sent waves of pleasure through them both.

Her grip on his shoulders tightened, her nails digging into his skin, urging him on. Her breath came in ragged gasps as their hips slapped together in a frenzied rhythm. Tommy felt his control slipping as he lost himself in the sensation of being inside her, her body moving in perfect synchronization with his.

He roughly pulled her hair, arching her back, exposing her neck to him. His other hand cupped her breast, pinching her nipple as he thrust harder and faster. She cried out, her body shuddering beneath him. He felt the familiar tug and tightening of her muscles as she neared climax. He drove into her one final time, groaning as he released himself deep inside her.

Their bodies twitched together, their breath coming in ragged gasps. For several moments, they lay entwined, their hearts pounding wildly. Finally, he rolled to the side, pulling her into his embrace. Tanya nestled her head against his chest, feeling the steady rhythm of his heart beneath her ear. He stroked her hair, gently caressing her back. "You know i will do anything i can to make sure this is an experience exclusive for me, I'm not blind i know Sofie has her eyes on you as well.
But i want you to know, i am not going to share you with anyone. You're mine, I'll make sure she never gets close enough to take even a piece of you away from me." Tanya whispered as she nibbled on his neck. Tommy just smiled as they both drifted of to sleep

Tommy woke up to his phone ringing the next morning he looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Sofie. Just as he was about to answer Tanya grabbed it answered and put it on speaker. "Hey Tommy what are you up to!?" Sofie asked with an excited voice. " Oh heey Sofie! Tommy and i just woke up after a long night so to speak, what's up" Tanya replied. " Well i just called to ask Tommy to spend the next two weeks in Saint Lucia in the Caribbean you know rest up before the tropical series.

Tommy didn't know what to say, spending to weeks in a paradise with Sofie sounded amazing but talking about it with Tanya in the room made for a pretty awkward situation.

"That's nice Sofie, but Tommy and i were already planning on spending that time together.

"Oh i think Tommy can speak for himself bitch"

"That sounds amazing Sofie but ughhh I'm you know.…" Tommy was stunned by the situation and did not know what to answer.

"Well how about this then since it seems like that whore got her claws in you why don't you both come along the house I've rented is big enough for all of us anyways, that's if you aren't afraid of a bit of a competition Tanya". Sofie said with a chuckle.

"Bring it slut i can't wait to finish this once and for all" *click* Tanya hung up and Tommy just sat there with his mouth open not sure what had just happen.

"Well? What do you say, big boy? You in or you out?" Tanya smirked, her blue eyes flashing with challenge. She knew she shouldn't have said that but something about the way Sofie talked just made her blood boil.

Tommy glanced at her, a mix of amusement and annoyance playing across his features. "I think we  should go," he said, finally. "It'll be fun to see how this all plays out." He knew there was no way he could refuse this invitation.

"Oh, really?" Tanya raised an eyebrow. "You think it'll be fun? Because I'm going to make sure it's anything but for Sofie." She leaned forward, her body pressing against his. "You're mine, remember? And I'm not about to let some slut like Sofie take you away from me."

Both Tanya and Sofie spent the next days before there flight shopping a new wardrobe to be sure to look sexier than the other one. Tanya had been filling up on thong bikinis and lingerie and the same went for Sofie. As they all boarded the plane they all had seats next to each other with Tommy in the middle.

{alt}Sofie {alt}Tanay

To be continue