News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NATALIE'S STUDENT CINDY

• 0 Replies

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
NATALIE'S STUDENT CINDY
« on: January 14, 2024, 03:50:54 AM »
     Cindy and Natalie work together and have lunch with each other a lot. Cindy asks Natalie if she would help her to learn to fight. Natalie "Of course, why do you want to learn to fight? "  Cindy " I was so turned on watching you and Carmen, I remembered my fights in school and how that made me feel. I think it would be fun to try it and I know you can help me and not hurt me to bad."   Natalie " I will help you but you know there will be some pain. I will make you mad to see what you can do" Cindy " I know just so it isn't as brutal as it was with Carmen"   Natalie " Oh no it won't be anything like that. We are both very experienced and were fighting hard to win. I will bring you along at a pace I think you can handle."   Cindy " I want to be able to fight some of the girls  here at work who like to fight and I want to have a chance to beat them."  Natalie " After a couple of sessions with me you should be able to hold your own against most of them." Cindy " do you and the others get together and fight very often?"   Natalie " Not as much as much as I would like. Most of them would like to do more also, but it can be hard finding time that works for even a couple of us to get together. Some are married and it is even harder for them because of family."  Cindy " How many fights a year do you do?"  Natalie " 4 to 6 but I would like to do more."   Cindy " Maybe we can do a couple a year."   Natalie " I would like that, if you are good enough, it is no fun against a weak opponent."   Cindy " I will try my best and we will see what you think, when can we get started?"   Natalie " I have time Saturday afternoon. "   Cindy   " OK, I will be there at your house at 1PM is that OK?"   Natalie " That is fine, wear something comfortable."   Cindy " Is a T-shirt and shorts OK?"   Natalie " That will be fine, see you on Saturday. "   They go back to work and Cindy is excited for Saturday. She goes home and watches all the catfighting videos she can find and ends up staying up late. She was so into watching them and trying to see what to do that time just slipped away. Friday for Cindy went by slowly as she was really looking forward to Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                                                       
          Just before 1PM Cindy arrives and Natalie lets her in. Cindy " I hope i am not early."   Natalie " No come on in."   Cindy " I am so excited and looking forward to your help."   Natalie " Be careful what you wish for this isn't going to be easy, and when you go home tonight you will be sore."   Cindy " I know I plan on soaking in the tub tonight and resting up tomorrow."   Natalie " If you are ready let's get started."   They go to the fight room and stretch. They are both in T-shirts, no bras, shorts and bare feet. Natalie is 5' 5"  130lbs.  34d  very long brown hair.  Cindy is 5' 4"  120lbs.  34c long black hair.  Both have a nice tan.  Natalie " You ready?"  Cindy " Yes"   They approach each other and Natalie slaps Cindy across the face turning her head to her right leaving a red mark on her cheek. Natalie " That hurts right? "   Cindy " YES"   Natalie " That is just the start. "   Cindy slaps Natalie causing her left cheek to get red. Natalie " Good now let's see what you got."   Cindy's heart is pounding, her nipples are pushing hard against her T-shirt. She is nervous with excitement as she locks up with Natalie. They each have arms around the others neck. Natalie has a handful of Cindy's hair. Cindy has her left arm around Natalie's waist. Natalie pulls Cindy's hair hard bending her backwards. She then trips Cindy up taking her to the floor. Cindy is fighting back trying to keep Natalie from mounting her. They end up rolling around for a short time. Natalie gets Cindy on her back and sits on her stomach. She has Cindy's arms pinned above her head. Cindy is Kicking her legs, but it is doing her no good. Natalie is looking down into Cindy's eyes. Natalie " What are you going to do now?"   Cindy " I don't know "   Natalie " Try something to see what might work."   Cindy tries to do anything with her hands and arms but Natalie is to strong and is pushing down using her weight to her advantage. Cindy now tries to use her legs bringing them up to try to get Natalie off. She also tries to bridge to no avail. Cindy finally submits and Natalie lets her up. They talk about the round and what Cindy did well and what she could try to do better.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
      They  get back into the same position and Cindy tries Natalie's suggestion. She uses her legs to knee Natalie in the back. She then is able to use her legs and wrap up Natalie and pull her backwards and off. Cindy really feels good about this. Natalie is able to recover quickly and as Cindy is getting to her knees Natalie is on her. Cindy is able to roll a little to her left as they go to the floor. They are now on their sides. Both have a handful of hair. Natalie slaps Cindy's face and body. Cindy does the same to Natalie. She smiles at Cindy and says " Keep it up you are catching on."  This gives Cindy some confidence. She pulls Natalie's hair a little harder.  Natalie gets her left leg over Cindy and pulls her in closer. Natalie decides to see what Cindy can put up with and grabs one of her breasts and squeezes hard. Cindy OOOWWWW  and she grabs one of Natalie's breasts. Natalie " Do you give?"   Cindy " NO way." Natalie " Good."   They are both pulling hair and squeezing breasts. Cindy finally has had enough and gives. Natalie lets up and both take a seat and discuss the fight so far. Natalie tells Cindy she thinks she is doing fine so far and to keep it up. Cindy " I have not been able to last very long."   Natalie " It will come, you need to build up your endurance. That is why we will keep working on this today."   Cindy " I was surprised you grabbed my tit."   Natalie " You have to be ready for anything, I am glad you reacted the way you did." Cindy " My tit is still sore."   Natalie " Both will be when you go home." As she smiles at Cindy. Cindy gives Natalie a dirty look and says " Then yours will be too."   
     Natalie " You ready?"   Cindy " Yes."  They go out to the middle of the room and lockup right away. Natalie hip tosses Cindy to the floor. Cindy is on her back Natalie's back is across Cindy's chest. Natalie has her in a headlock. Cindy is pulling Natalie's hair and kicking her legs. Cindy takes her left hand and grabs Natalie's right breast and is ravaging it. Natalie AAAHHH  " Bitch."   Cindy lets go of Natalie's tit and slaps her face twice then goes back to her breast attack. Natalie decides to mount Cindy and is sitting on her waist. Cindy is able to keep her arms free. She grabs Natalie's hair and pulls her head down. Natalie is pulling Cindy's hair with both hands to the point she has her head off the floor. Both girls are grimacing in pain .Natalie " I think you are really getting into this." Cindy lets go of Natalie's hair and goes under her T-shirt and grabs her bare breasts. Natalie  OOOWWWW  " Fuck you bitch."   Natalie attacks Cindy's breasts through her T-shirt and both are now ravaging the others breasts. Natalie being more experienced at this has Cindy hurting and she lets go of Natalie's tits to get Natalie's hands off her tits. Natalie then slaps Cindy's face. Cindy tries to slap Natalie but is blocked. Natalie slides up and sits at Cindy's face pulling her head by the hair into her crotch. Natalie shakes her butt rubbing her crotch into Cindy's face. Cindy knees Natalie in the back knocking her forward but Natalie catches herself by the hands. Natalie sits back up and squeezes her legs together around Cindy's head. Cindy mumbles  "STOP"   Natalie gets up and gives Cindy a hand to help her up. They sit and discuss this round. Natalie tells Cindy she is doing very well. Natalie " Do you want to continue?"   Cindy "Yes"                                                                       
     They go back to the middle of the room and go at it again. Natalie lets Cindy take control to see what she can do. They slowly circle hands up. Cindy slaps at Natalie but she is able to avoid the attack. Cindy then fakes a right and gets Natalie with a hard left hand slap. This reddens Natalie's cheek and surprises Natalie but she is proud Cindy seems to be figuring this out. Cindy tackles Natalie taking them to the floor. She is able to sit on Natalie's waist . Cindy has figured out this helps control Natalie's legs. She slaps Natalie's face and grabs her hair. Natalie is groaning in pain and tries to get to Cindy's hair but she brushes Natalie's hands away with each attempt. Natalie's student is learning fast. Natalie is starting to wonder if Cindy only had a couple of fights in school. For Cindy watching all those catfight videos is paying off. Cindy has found out she really likes this. She has noticed she is a bit wet and very turned on. Natalie is bucking and is able to shake Cindy loose getting her of balance and causing her to fall off. Natalie is on her right away. Natalie gets her in a breast smother, and Cindy is now struggling. She is trying to turn her head side to side to try to get a breath. Natalie pushes down hard knowing the T-shirt is helping. Natalie has Cindy's arms under control as well as her legs. Cindy has no choice but to give. Natalie lets her up and they both get cold drinks and towel off. Natalie tells Cindy she is doing very well. Cindy " I am enjoying this more then I thought I would."   Natalie " Once you do a couple of fights, win or loose, you will probably like it even more."  Cindy " Can we do this again soon?"  Natalie " Sure, I will let you know when, it may be a couple of weeks."   Cindy " Good, I am looking forward to it, will you be tougher on me next time?"   Natalie " I sure will, I think we should give it a trial run, we will try a regular fight, what do you think?"   Cindy " That will be great, I can see how I stand up to you."   Natalie " I think you will be ready to take on some of the girls at work soon."   Cindy " Thank you for all your help.'   Natalie " Your are welcome, I now have have another girl to fight."

« Last Edit: January 14, 2024, 04:22:50 AM by Nutmeg »
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.