News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kevin Karstens' comic story of "Hair Wars"

• 8 Replies

Offline rawhide

• God Member
Kevin Karstens' comic story of "Hair Wars"
« on: December 20, 2011, 11:38:41 PM »
I commisioned Kevin Karstens to do a Readers Digest, 12-page comic story of the hairpulling duel between Fran and Lois, which I saw as an 11-year old boy. "JT Edson" and "njcatfan" were kind enough to leave favorable comments about one picture from the comic, so I've posted the first 8 pictures, or the first 3 pages, in the "Pictures" section of my Profile, for those who might be interested.

In a couple of weeks, I'll post the next 3 pages, and so on, until all 12 pages are posted.

Rawhide

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Re: Kevin Karstens' comic story of "Hair Wars"
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2011, 03:53:48 AM »
Karsten is a great artist, I've seen a lot of his work over the years.  Love the hairpulling

Way back when Jackpin was doing his conventions, the Danube Women's Wrestling girls put on an in ring catfight.  There was hair all over the mat at the end.  I confess I kept a large clump of dark hair in a sandwich bag for years after that.  It brought back all the visuals...

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »
Wow,

I just checked the pics out. They are great! Thank you for sharing them with us. Karsten never fails to please and the story gives him something great to work with.

JT

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 06:11:11 PM »
lets see more of this story
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 11:52:22 PM »
Okay, Gene, I loaded pictures 9-19 (pages 4-7) in the Pictures section of my Profile.  The pictures are numbered sequentially, since I'm not sure what order they will pop-up in my Pictures section.

For those newcomers to Catfight Forum, Karstens' comic story is a very condensed version of an IRL hairpulling contest I saw as an 11-year old boy between two moms in my neighborhood -- Fran and Lois.  Here's the link to my eye-witness account for those who haven't read it:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,4431.msg21222.html#msg21222

Rawhide

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, 11:28:22 AM »
I don't want to sound like a grouppie or something at this point, but your story was pretty awesome as well.

JT

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
Okay, Gene, I loaded pictures 9-19 (pages 4-7) in the Pictures section of my Profile.  The pictures are numbered sequentially, since I'm not sure what order they will pop-up in my Pictures section.

For those newcomers to Catfight Forum, Karstens' comic story is a very condensed version of an IRL hairpulling contest I saw as an 11-year old boy between two moms in my neighborhood -- Fran and Lois.  Here's the link to my eye-witness account for those who haven't read it:
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,4431.msg21222.html#msg21222

Rawhide
somewhat like yor avatar?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2011, 10:28:46 PM »
Yes, Gene, something like my avatar. The Catzman did an entire fantasy hairpulling contest depicting "Fran" and "Lois."  Here's the two links:

lois and fran
part 01
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/6rqj288n0ecs27y33titscdtwe55pt9q
part 02 (new)
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qw5yl7p08air6ry92lq4kmtnxlmez2il

And, thanks to JT for the kind remarks.  That event is seared in my memory, so it wasn't too difficult for me to write about it.

Rawhide

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 02:40:26 PM »
Nice beginning.