News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Icons of the sport Part 1: Lisa-Marie

• 10 Replies

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
Icons of the sport Part 1: Lisa-Marie
« on: November 17, 2013, 08:54:05 PM »
This I have decided is the first part on the history of some of the hard working athletes of the sport, feel free to msg me if you have someone you would like me to start a post on.

Name: Lisa-Marie
Active: Retired

A mysterious New Zealand this striking wrestler appeared in matches on both sides of the Atlantic, from TPC Video, Womens World and then in the US for Joan Wise, Cal Supreme, Women Warriors and DT amongst others.

She wrestled a number of the big names of the time, Shelley Berg, Jacqueline, Raven, Tina Antman, Kara Fox, Alyssa, Tori Sinclair, Kristie Etzold, Africa and even got close to taking a fall of Sally McNeil just to name a few. LM has often been confused for Treena Collins, the two were certainly different people.

At a striking 5 foot 10, she gave most her meet her a run for their money. She also stated she was in the US for modelling work (although unfortunately never expanded on who or what for).

Where is she now ?? No one knows it has been mentioned on sites that shes back in New Zealand and long since retired.

What are some of your memories and favourite matches.

A

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 10:00:13 PM by Aussie »

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Icons of the sport Part 1: Lisa-Marie
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 02:18:35 AM »
A very worthy choice, if I may say so!

I acquired several of her videos while she stayed in England and worked for Festelle Video and TPC - sadly they were lost in a subsequent house-move.

Whilst visiting the USA, she met a gorgeous black girl [whose name I have forgotten], who was also a strong wrestler and a great tactical fighter. It was said at the time that the promoters were very keen to match Lisa Marie and this girl...it would have been a DREAM match.  Sadly, nothing came of it.

As you say, Lisa Marie, having defeated most of her opponents in UK, moved to the USA. Later, I also heard she had returned to New Zealand and retired.

Incidentally, Lisa Marie appears in a scripted, Superheroine vs Villainess match, against another Lisa, called "Mastergirl vs the Analyser". This may still be found on the internet, under that title;or on the site of Diana the Valkyrie. I have the DVD, produced by DT Wrestling, and it is certainly worth watching!

There were plans for both Lisas to film a "Texas Death Match", but it seems this may never have come to fruition.

Best Wishes

GG

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 02:32:58 AM »
Ooops!  A slip of the finger!  "Mastergirl vs The Analyser" was produced not by DT Wrestling, but by Les Femmes Fatales, and the Reference Number is V-059. I should add that, in addition to the storyline, by the great Joniar, there are also pictures of the action, so it is a photo-story.

It may still be possible to get DVDs of other matches featuring Lisa Marie, from Les Femmes Fatales and other producers.

GG

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 04:46:54 PM »
Mastergirl vs The Analyzer -- I had this a long time ago on VHS , very hot vid although everything was simulated  as Lisa Marie was delectable as the defeated heroine & Lisa Comshaw was still at a point in her career where she was still hot herself , not as hot as Lisa Marie was at that time , but hot enough where I could watch Lisa Comshaw receive a beatdown in Double Trouble wrestling or anything else she was involved in , but for Lisa C , that all went bye bye 12 to 13 years ago as now she to me is an old fat cow who if she is going to continue to be in the ring , SHOULD NEVER BE A JOBBER AGAIN as her fat old body cannot sell a sweet squash , they should make her the old dominant veteran & she can wear something like the hideous & grotesque outfits that Oksana from the WWE wears now & SHOULD BURN , she is a fitness pageant competitor also & that crap Aksana wears should not be on something like her , Lisa Comshaw , the old fat cow YES , Aksana NO
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2013, 10:52:54 PM »
Lisa-Marie was also one of my favourites - great wrestler and great body. My best memory though, was her beating at the hands (and thighs) of Sally MacNeil. She did do well for a bit, but Sally totally overwhelmed her (as she did with most women).

Offline Wifefights49

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 02:27:43 AM »
Lisa Marie vs Simone a alltime great Joan Wise classic....I own it on VHS

Offline b3b392

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 02:00:21 PM »
After watching Simone beat so many of my favorite fighters at Joan Wise, it was great to see her totally dominated by Lisa Marie.

What was her best fight? Any suggestions?

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 09:32:51 PM »
She also appeared as Roxanne for IWW, a very poorly made production. The editing was appaling so much so that they hadn't even removed the start of the scripted scene.

I too have that match against Simone where she just destroys her, a true classic.

Only have the rematch from CalSupreme against Alyssa, the one where Alyssa grabs her breast and Lisa Marie gets real pissed off. Would love to know what happens in the first fight which they make mention of at the start of the rematch.

My favourite is probably the Women Warriors match against Raven, its very one sided but it was LM at her best

Offline taylored

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 10:59:28 AM »
In the first fight between Lisa-Marie and Alyssa , Alyssa grabbed Lisa-Marie's breast and demanded that she submit causing Lisa-Marie to give up.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 04:38:32 PM »
I like this thread but I don't know the lady you are referring to - maybe a few pics would help people recognize her?

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 02:49:53 PM »
I'm glad you like this thread.

Unfortunately, there are few pictures of Lisa-Marie, even when she was at her peak in the UK, and later in the USA.

However, I can do no better than direct you to the photo-story I refer to above. Just Google..."Mastergirl vs The Analyzer". It should appear towards the top of your screen. Alternatively, it appears under "Stories" on the site of Diana the Valkyrie - you need to scroll down the list in order to see it.

I hope this helps.

GG