News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Setting up a fight

• 3 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Setting up a fight
« on: April 30, 2013, 10:54:30 PM »
So I posted a few ads to get some girls to wrestle/catfight for me and I was now wondering what my next step should be.  One girl did respond that she was interested.  What are the various types of rules I could use?  Attire?  Location? (I'm thinking a hotel as that is the only private place I can think of)  This could be really excited so please help!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Offline Luckyman

Re: Setting up a fight
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 01:51:04 AM »
My only experience has been at my house, but then I have a ring setup in the basement, and it's very quiet down there so neighbors would never ask what is happening.

The problem with a hotel room is your neighbors on either side of you calling management.  There are some things that would be difficult to explain if there's a knock on the door.  Also, many hotel rooms are rather difficult to move furniture around to create space.  As far as attire and rules, my feeling is it's your money and the girls can either accept or decline your wishes.  With one caveat and that is if you are wanting something really rough there could be legal consequences for you if one girl gets seriously hurt.

The best place IMO would be after hours at an exercise club or gym, if you happen to know an owner (who might even like to watch).  The have the space and exercise mats which would be perfect.

The next best place for me would be outdoors.  In a field far, far away from any houses.  As a kid I used to visit a farm which had a hollow (we Southerners would say holler).  There was a rock overhang with a bare dirt floor underneath.  I used to think that would be a perfect place to hold a match.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 11:36:32 AM »
"Damn you got a ring in your basement?"

Well, the ropes are "real," but they are just setup on a concrete floor, with hard surface wrestling mats instead of canvas. 

BoxerPA87

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 04:26:55 AM »
I would say rules and attire decided upon the fighters so they are comfortable with the arrangements. Location could be tricky, as fore-mentioned from others.