News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sweet Kiss of the winner Chun Li stories

• 0 Replies

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
Sweet Kiss of the winner Chun Li stories
« on: June 24, 2011, 11:18:55 PM »
I apologize for my clumsy English:(

Smiling radiantly, Chun Li went to her favorite opponent - Cammy White. (military beret, camouflage and boots)
Chun Li will dressed in her fighting outfit, and white high boots. Her mighty legs looks very attractive.
"Hey-hey, it's my tiny shy Cammy here?" Ask Chuni.
"Shut up", Cammy answer.
"Oh, you my little cutie, wanna little wrestle with me?" (giggles)
"When i drop your ass down, you will begging me to forgive you."
"Ahahah... (laughing) Ok, rude girl, come here, and take me. (beckoning finger)
(girls grappled)
"Wow, a hot blonde" Chuni said (smiling)
"Not yours, bitch" Cammy puffed, ""You Lose"
"I don't think so, baby. First, I will overcome you!" (Chun Li gaily replied, and threw Cammy over the hip)
Chinese girl quickly twisted her opponent (feet to head) and put her foot in her ass.
"Yatta!" Loudly exclaimed Chun Li, and bent, stroked her boots.
"What are you weak, did not have time to practice, huh, Cammy?" (mockingly)
"Well, I'm teaching you a lesson. thou my good child".
Cammy blushed, trying to get out from under the Chuni's boot.

"The first lesson: anger can only make me laugh. I love to spank the villains."
Chuni straddle Cammy's legs, putting her hands on the elastic ass.
"No you can't" Cammy screamin, "get off of me!"
"Easy, baby, i just begun". smiled Chuni.
"It is not my side, you stupid cow! Let go, or i kill you!" roared mounted blondy.
"Heh, I love to tame villains. Proceed ... " Chuni five times for a tight ass slapped her rival, and got off the poor girl.
"Do you like the lesson?" (cute smile) asked Chun Li.
"I hate you for that! " (moan) said Cammy. "You will pay for yours taunts!"
"My taunts?" laughingly repeated Chuni. "I have not even started".
"You do not know how to keep your mouth shut. I'm strong enough to polish your Chinese ass. Your random lucky does not matter." said blonde, clenching her fists.
"I do not fault, that you're acting like a silly girl. Beat Me If You Can." Replied Chun Li, and showed the tongue.
Cammy jumped on Chun Li, with a fist. Chuni smiled, caught Cammy's hand, and with a cry "Kaaayaa!", threw the girl onto the floor. Cammy fell on back, whining in pain. She wanted to get up, but Chun Li was right there, put her foot on blondy stomach.
"Where are you, Wait a minute, honey. Here's your second lesson." Chun Li was holding a girl, under own white, shiny boot.
"The villain is easily overcome, when you see his movements." Chuni said, checking her manicure. "I can easily win even the huge guys, they're too clumsy."
"The third lesson,sweetie cutie!" Chun Li smiled cheerfully.

Chun Li sat on Cammy stomach. She took blonde's legs, and pulled them up, She moved on the Cammy chest and squeezed her head between strong hips.  Chuni bent over a defeated Cammy
"Winning is necessary with a smile. Control the loser. Victory is always sweeter, when you love to be on top." (kawaii smile)
"Tell me sweet, how much you have learned the lessons?"
"Thanks, Chun Li. So nice, that you gave me time to rest."
  Suddenly, Cammy's fist beats Chinese girl in chest. Muscular blondy's legs, grabs and layed Chun Li down.
"Got you now!"
"Aw... "
"Give me a smile, sweetheart"
Chinese face reddened. Chuni couldn't escape the Cammy scissors
"Oh, Chun, don't give up. I want to play with you, would you mind?" Blonde straddled Chun L, and stroked her tits.
"I promise to polish your tight ass, giggling baby."
"Polish my boots, fool, my butt is too tough for you." Chunners said, and change position. Her mighty hips, threw blonde on her back, and then squeezed her neck. "Oh, I love my legs!"
Cammy felt strong hands, grabbing her body. Chuni clung to blonde, not letting go of the embrace. Nimble fingers slipped under the suit, groping her nipples.
"Aww, damn you!  Let me go!" yelped blondy.
"hmm... nooo,lesson is not over yet. You'll go, when I let you."
Cammy moaned. She's understood, her battle is lost.
"Oh, how I love these sounds!" Chun Li giggled. What the matter, girlie girl? I winning...  And when I win, you're going to be little humiliated."
"No!" Cammy groaned. "Stop, PLEASE!"
"Heh, u wanna give, darling?" (hips pressing ribs)
"Aww... can't breath... YES! I GIVE! LET GO!"
"Where are going? I'm didn't finish with you"
"Oh, crap, Chun! let me off, beg you!" (scream)
"Final lesson! (finger up, kawaii smiling) Always confuse your opponent, get him to surrender." Chunners sat on top Cammy, and touched her nose with your fingertip. (lustful smile)
"You've been good pupil, pretty-cutie. I won, you see? Loser get sweet kiss of the winner!"  Chuni fixed Cammy's face, and kissed her lips.
"Chuuuuuu..." (SMOOCH))))
"I love to win! I like to do ..." Chuni (giggled) turned Cammy on tummy, and put her boot on blonde's ass ".... Whew!"
(win pose)
"YATTA!!!!!"
--------------------THE END;)----------------