News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

An Apartment Encounter, Story 1

• 11 Replies

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
An Apartment Encounter, Story 1
« on: August 23, 2011, 01:37:35 AM »
Amanda is nervous…extremely nervous.  This is to her first apartment wrestling match.  She has butterflies fluttering in her stomach, and if she is given the opportunity to run, she may take it.  She doesn’t even know who her opponent will be.  All she knows is that the guys who promote this told her she would be approximately the same size and build, but they couldn’t guarantee anything on close age or athletic ability.  When it comes to athleticism, Amanda isn’t worried.  She played volleyball and cheered in high school and now in college.  The problem is she has never grappled with another woman, nor has she ever flaunted herself in such a situation in a bikini in front of a crowd of guys.

Speaking of the guys, they are a small group of college fraternity boys and local grads that sponsor this stuff.  They started one night when they got bored and talked two of the guys’ girlfriends into a friendly wrestling match at a pool party.  One thing led to another and they were setting up matches between classmates, local girls, strippers, even a few older women.  They paid the combatants well.  That is what brought Amanda here. 

The rules were simple.  Wear a two-piece bathing suit and tangle with another girl until one of you either submits or can no longer continue. Punching or kicking to the face was strictly prohibited, but everything else was legal.  The closer it could be made to look like pro wrestling, the better.  The guys wanted a good show.  That’s why they pay so well.

A knock on the bedroom door signaled that it is time for Amanda to enter the fight area (the apartment living room).  She stood up from the corner of the bed, looked at herself in the mirror…she must admit she looks great:  21 years old, 5’7” 125 lbs, her blonde hair pulled back in a high ponytail, her blue eyes crystal clear, her slightly tanned body looking magnificent in a dark blue bikini….then she took a deep breath, steeled herself, and walked out the bedroom door. 

Amanda walked down the short hallway and into the living room.  Two walls were lined with chairs containing the male spectators.  Waiting for her in the middle of the room is her opponent.  Oh my God!  Amanda thought as she looked at her foe.  The girl is a redhead with very pale skin.  Freckles cover her body.  Her green eyes starkly contrast with her pasty skin and fiery hair, but are a perfect match for her green bikini.  Her face is shaped like a hatchet, and she is slightly buck-toothed, but she isn’t ugly.  Quite the contrary, she is quite beautiful.  Her athletic body is more than a match for Amanda’s.  This girl looks powerful! 

Introductions are given and Amanda learns that her opponent’s name is Marti.  She is an 18-year-old basketball player at a local high school.  Marti doesn’t look to have any of the misgivings about this encounter that Amanda has.  Looking at her, Amanda is shocked to learn this is Marti’s first match too.  Her demeanor is that of an old pro. 

The signal is given to begin and both girls immediately go into a crouch and slowly circle each other.  As if on cue, they lunge at each other, and grapple with arms on each other’s shoulders.  The push and strain, trying to gain an advantage, but they each learn they are more than a match strength wise.  When it becomes painfully obvious that they aren’t going to get anywhere like this, Marti takes the initiative and drops to one knee.  She wraps her arms around Amanda’s right leg and yanks it forward.  Amanda finds herself off balance and staggers backwards but manages to stay on her feet.  She tries to yank her leg free but Marti gives another yank and this time Amanda drops onto her butt.  Before she can scoot away, the redhead is on her.  Marti straddles the blonde’s hips and pushes her hands against Amanda’s shoulders trying to force her to the carpet.  Amanda tries to struggle but due to her position versus Marti’s powerful upper body and leverage advantage, she soon finds herself flat on her back with the redhead sliding her hips onto her belly.  In desperation, Amanda bucks her hips wildly and tries to turn her body sideways.  She kicks her legs and her bare feet try to gain purchase on the carpeted floor.  Finally she succeeds and with one mighty heave she manages to dislodge the bigger girl.  She begins to scramble backwards, but Marti quickly outthinks her.  The redhead’s legs lock around Amanda’s midsection and begin squeezing.  Soon, the blonde is finding it very difficult to breath.  In desperation, Amanda pushes against the taller girl’s legs.  When that doesn’t work, she bends her arms and digs her elbows into her foe’s thighs.  This has an affect as she notices Marti grimacing in pain.  But the pasty thighs refuse to part…as a matter of fact, the clamp on harder.  Fearing the match may end soon, Amanda decides to resort to desperate measures.  Since everything goes, she rocks her body forward and drives her right fist as hard as she can into the younger girl’s breastbone.  Marti lets out a shocked yelp and releases her scissor hold.  She drops the floor and rolls away.  Amanda takes a second to catch her breath then decides to take advantage of her situation.  She stands and approaches the red head.  Bending down, she grasps one leg and pulls it into the air.  Then she drives her bare foot into her opponent’s unprotected crotch. 

Marti shrieks in pain as Amanda grinds her foot down on the red head’s crotch.  Marti slaps impotently at Amanda’s leg, so Amanda changes tactics.  She raises her foot off the fallen girl’s crotch and drives her heel into her belly.  The air leaves the red head with a whoosh and she tries to double up for protection, but Amanda is still holding her ankle.  The blonde yanks the pale girl’s leg and pulls her body straight then she drops both knees into the fallen girl’s stomach with all her weigh.  Marti tries to scream, but she has no air in her lungs.  All she can manage is a gruesome grunt.  Amanda, now happy with her advantage, decides it’s time to punish the younger girl for making her so nervous.

Amanda tugs the fallen girl’s leg until she has dragged her to the middle of the room.  Next she rolls her over onto her stomach.  Then she straddles her victim and sits on her back.  She grabs Marti’s arms and drapes them over her own thighs.  Finally, she forces her hands under the freckled girl’s chin and locks them.  She pulls her chin upward and leans back.  The result is Marti’s back is bent at a nearly 90-degree angle and her chin was pulled straight up.  A choking scream escapes from Marti’s throat before Amanda’s hands shut it off.  Amanda grits her teeth and leans back farther and pulls Marti’s back at an even greater angle.  The red head’s fingers grasp at Amanda’s hands, but her strength is quickly being sapped. 

Amanda knows she has the match won, but she is feeling a new feeling.  She has discovered that she has a sadistic streak.  She knows she likes to win, but she has never felt this before.  She wants to make Marti suffer.  She is getting a rush out of humiliating the high school girl.  After a few minutes, Marti’s hands drop the floor.  Her face is a florid red, and she is struggling to breath.  It’s obvious she is finished, but Amanda is now enjoying herself.  There are some things she wants to try before she ends this match.  Marti is the perfect victim. 

Amanda releases the beaten girl’s chin and giggles slightly when she drops face first to the floor with a plop.  The blonde stands over her foe and looks around the room.  She can tell by the looks on the faces of those watching they are satisfied that she has won.  But they look like the expect more.  So more is exactly what she will give them.

Reaching down, she grasps the two hands full of Marti’s red hair.  Yanking with all her might, she pulls her into a sitting position.  Next she slides her arms under Marti’s armpits and pulls her to her feet.  Marti is a sobbing, beaten woman, but she hasn’t surrendered yet.  Amanda hopes to change that very soon.  As Marti precariously wobbles on her feet, Amanda drives her knee into the small of the red head’s back.  The younger girl gasps in pain and bands backwards while staggering forward.  But Amanda decides to try a move she saw once while watching pro wrestling while preparing for this very fight.  She wraps her arms around Marti’s waist and thrusts herself backwards.  She falls hard on the floor, but her move has the desired effect.  Marti is whipped backwards…she even leaves her feet…and is driven back-first into the floor so hard that her head whips back and bangs off the floor, not once, but and second time on recoil.  Amanda gets to her feet and looks at her victim.  Marti’s eyes are glassy and she looks to be in shock.  That’s too fucking bad, Amanda thinks to herself.  She has other things to try as well.  She grabs the younger girl’s arm and pulls her again to her feet.  This time she has to balance her.  Marti is whispering something under her breath.  It’s barely audible, and Amanda acts like she doesn’t hear what she is saying.  She slides her hand between Marti’s leg and the other across her chest and behind her.  She braces herself and scoops the beaten girl off her feet and drops to one knee while slamming Marti downward across her outstretched thigh.  The look of utter shock, fear, and pain that crosses Marti’s face will forever remain with Amanda.  Marti tries to scream something but it chokes in her throat.  Amanda simply slides her foe off her leg and lets her flop to the floor.  There is one more thing she wants to try.

Marti is now a sobbing wreck.  She is still whispering her submission, but it’s obvious Amanda is the only one who can hear her.  Amanda helps the red head to her knees and steps behind her.  She leans forward and puts her victim’s neck under her armpit.  She clamps down like a headlock and drops to her own knees and pulls backwards.  The red heads smallish breasts and belly are suddenly stretched and exposed.  Amanda raises her free hand and begins slamming punch after punch into the trapped girl’s belly.  Almost at once, Marti’s whisper of surrender becomes a scream that lasts for several seconds then finally becomes a sobbing whimper.  At this, Amanda has to finally accept the submission.  She releases the hold and watches as the defeated girl flops to the carpet and doesn’t move.  Amanda looks around the room once again at the spectators.  Now they look completely satisfied. 

Amanda gets to her feet, rolls Marti onto her back, and finishes the night by placing her bare foot on the loser’s throat and raising her hands above her head.  The crowd applauds in approval.  Later than night, she is given the biggest paycheck she has ever earned.  She thinks to herself, “I think I am going to like this!” 
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: An Apartment Encounter, Story 1
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 03:23:39 AM »
Bonjour Jonica,

Thank you very much for another great story and welcome back!.

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »
She has butterflies fluttering in her stomach, and if she is given the opportunity to run, she may take it.  

Gee, Joni! When I first read that, I thought you were describing yourself anticipating a fight with me! :o

Terrific story. I love the way Amanda kept piling on the punishment long after she had the match won.

Marie

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 07:14:09 PM »
Pete and Boche,

Thank you both for the very kind words.  I have kinda lost my inspiration and desire to write.  I wrote this short, to the point, story to, hopefully, rekindle my flame.  We'll know in a day or two if it worked.  LOL!!!

Marie B,

You are absolutely right.  Whenever I think of fighting Canadian midgets, my stomach goes all aflutter.  I think a seed of inspiration (a Marie B beatdown) may have just been sewn....

;D

((Hugs))

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 11:23:42 PM »
Jonica, once again a very well written and fantastic story.  I love how she continued to punish the losing girl.  Some forced worship would have made it perfect for me!  Please continue to write.  You are so talented and gifted, it would be a shame for all of that ability to be lost, or not appreciated as it should be!  You are truly amazing!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 08:14:42 PM »
Well Joni, you did just fine with it. I think you've always done outstanding work and you're in world class shape already as a writer. I can't wait for you to do part two. We have bouts of doubt in our abilities as writers, don't have the motivation to write, and we have our real lives to live too. I'm glad to see you back, Jonica.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline katt

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 02:51:24 AM »
awesome story.... u have to keep up with the group..i love it

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 08:50:23 AM »
short sweet and to the point indeed Joni. no bullshit, hot awesome action. welcome back! More!
I liked it so much I'll even forgive the blonde winning.  :D
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 05:48:24 PM »
My gosh this was wonderful! As a reader you're so nervous at first, sat in that room with Amanda you really feel her butterflies and trepidation... so much so that you never see the switch coming! I loved the way you toyed with character perceptions and tricked us all! that mean streak was vicious! and also sexy  :D

Amazing work honey!

DO MORE!!!!! Or I'll beat your arse down! :P

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 10:39:48 PM »
I d agree with most of the people above but I'd say more , very very good story, it had me all hot. I could just see Jenn bullying like Amanda did
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 05:17:53 AM »
Welcome back if you are indeed back , look forward to reading more of your stories
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 01:16:10 AM »
My gosh this was wonderful! As a reader you're so nervous at first, sat in that room with Amanda you really feel her butterflies and trepidation... so much so that you never see the switch coming! I loved the way you toyed with character perceptions and tricked us all! that mean streak was vicious! and also sexy  :D

Amazing work honey!

DO MORE!!!!! Or I'll beat your arse down! :P

x G x

A threat from another midget.  LOL!!!

;D

Thanks to each of you for your very kind remarks!  I do intend to keep this storyline open.  I have a few more ideas for it.  Maybe even a Mawee Bee vs Gemma match up lol

J
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.