News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

apartment brawling

• 4 Replies

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
apartment brawling
« on: August 28, 2011, 10:44:03 PM »

I’d got home after work showered and was just about to have a beer when there was a sort of scuffle sound at the door and the bell rang. I thought it was Will coming home early, that he had lost his key again. I’d planned to surprise him, dinner was ready; it would need reheating in the microwave, there was a bottle of wine , and I was in my robe, panties and nothing else So I was  just stunned when I saw Lynn Thay at the door. I just knew I looked foolish, my mouth gaping wide. “What do you want?” Yes I know that is hardly polite and my mother would have been disgusted but as I said I was just stunned.

I needn’t have worried; Thay was just as rude; and she did not have surprise as her excuse. “Just so we're clear, Jenny, I'm going to fuck you like a whore.” I just knew she deliberately insulted me by calling me ‘Jenny’; I have said it so often: a jenny is a female donkey; it is not my name. “Jenny, we are going to settle this woman to woman.’

Now that was more like it. “I see you want revenge, after you and your cronies were slutted in public; all of you squealing; all of you subbie bitches as you were worked over.” I had recovered, and dished out the insult; “You just loved it, that’s why you squealed. Just like lil Debbie!”

“I’m going to show you who's going to be squealing.”

“Oh are you, Lyn?” I changed my tune was going to be polite, I just knew there is nothing like it to disconcert someone who is furious with you; other people’s politeness had taken the wind from my sails often enough. “Well then come right in. Do you want a beer before your demise?”

“Beer,” she hissed, “do you need a little nerve before you take your fucking like a good slut?”

I abandoned my attempt at politeness. “Slut! Come in girl and we will see who ends up on the floor squealing.”

Thay strutted into the narrow hallway- ours was an old apartment; Will and I would have got rid of the pokey hallway and made a bigger living room but that the internal wall was some structural support; without it the upper stories might collapse. Thay brushed past me, nudging my side as she went.

I was just not going to take that! I seized her waist, one hand on each of her hips, and shoved her against the wall, hard. "Oh yeah?"

I smirked as Thay groaned at the sudden start; for all her talk she hadn’t expected me to react; her hands grabbed my waist shoving me back. “Yeah, I'll put my hot pussy on the line against yours any day!"

I shoved  again, hoping to repeat the move, hoping she’d hit the wall; I just kne wit would hurt her – it was a lot harder than the bitch, like I said it was structural, probably cement and brick and steel. . She read my mind, bent at the hips, so that her butt hit the wall cushioning her. She reached forward, viciously slapping my face.

I knew I’d hurt her more than her smack had hurt me; smacking hurt but didn’t do much damage. Still I responded slapping her face, but it was a feint- I shoved hard, body slamming her, using my weight to push her against the wall. The foyer was so narrow neither of us had any room to maneuver. “Fuck you!” The bitch had outsmarted me, she’d braced herself with her  foot up on the wall then  used that to shove me back. I slammed against the wall behind me. My back ached.

“Fuck, you’re wasting  my time bitch!” Thay hissed, slapping me hard again.

I returned to the attack sending a knee up aimed for her tummy. "No time to waste to slut you bitch."

She grimaced, I just knew she felt my knee before she saw it; the silly bitch had thought I was too hurt by her slam to respond. She just didnt know how tough I was. She doubled over, spitting and coughing.” You nasty slag,” she groaned, her hands  reached into my robe, pulling it apart and digging into my tits.

I hissed with pain, "Dirty bitch.” She was still bent forward , I clapped my  hands on her shoulders and tried both to knee her in the chin, I just knew it would be a take out shot, she’d never recover from that. Then I’d  slam her sorry ass against the wall. I told myself to  forget about the pain on my tits; that I can take pain if I dish more out!

But again it seemed the bitch’s ass cushioned my shove, she yelped, and dug her nails deeper into my tits, twisting, scratching. 'Fuck you slut, I am going to own these tits!”

I tried to grab her head - one hand on the forehead the other on the back of it, I wanted  to ram into the wall behind her. “Let go of my tits slut!" She twisted her head, squirming out of my grasp, ducked and drove her shoulder into my belly. “Oh, ooof, ugh” The bitch half winded me, slamming me into the wall behind me. My body sagged, my knees all but gave way, I think the only thing holding me up was her shoulder in my belly. I pushed her back and retreated into the open space of the living room. The bitch had won the first round.

She seemed to stumble, perhaps, just perhaps, I’d hurt more than I thought,. She backed up defensively crouching. “You foolish bitch” the dark side sneered, ‘she’s not hurt, she just doesn’t know the layout of your house.”

“Yeah but while she’s crouching there she’s letting me recover; who’s the fool?” I bit back.

Thay sneered,” "Didn't bring any toys, I'm going to have to fuck you with your own!"

She was a fool, she should have attacked, I tried to spin her out with more words. “”Yeah crouching, getting ready to kneel for me aren’t you."  Also crouching  I watched, trying to be ready for her attack.”

'That's right; kneel right over your face.'  She lunged, her arms extended, she pushed me back, then tried to grab my hair. I seized her arm, trying to tug her off balance, trying to push her down. I slapped her face with my other hand. Crouching, locked together, we swayed as we struggled to avoid being the first to fall. I so wanted that slut on her back!

She grunted, steadied herself and seized the collar of my robe, dragging me into her fist. She pounded my belly, twice. I dropped to my knees, letting go of her arm.

She moved in, too confidently! I rose on one leg , trying to head butt her and grabbed at her arm again. I still wanted her on her back!

She evaded my butt, dropping down low on her knees; now I was crouching over her. She looped her arm round my neck, and pushed up, her shoulder pounding my belly once more. She continued pushing, knocking me off my feet, rolling me to the ground. It was me on my back! And I was half winded.

I rolled away, behind her, getting to my knees. She came after me, I was still gasping, still trying to get my breath when she slammed into where I’d been a split second ago. But I’d thrown myself sideways, desperate to avoid her lunge, and I’d flung my arm out, wrapping it round her neck.  Her elbows pounded my back as I dragged her closer to me, her back facing my front, I tried to choke her. It was working, one fluky lucky move had changed the fight! I tried to tighten the grip as her elbows pounded at me. I groaned but there was  just no way I was giving up the choke hold. Her head turned, I wasn’t squeezing her windpipe, instead she was pushing away from me. I didn’t have the strength to hold her in the grip.

She slipped away, we stood up, glaring at each other. She rubbed her neck- at least I had hurt her, how much I’d weakened her I was going to find out soon! She rubbed her neck again, I darted in, landing two solid punches, one just below her shoulder ,the other on her belly. Her groan told me she had been hurt badly! She was still fighting, she yanked at my hair and dropped to her knees. Whether she was too weak to stand or whether she wanted to take me down I didnt know but with her hands in my hair she dragged me to my knees. My scalp burned in pain. Suddenly she let go- the bliss I felt was short lived as her hands grabbed at the back of my robe pulling it up over my head.

I lashed out , blindly, my arms hampered by the robe. She held onto the robe with one hand, keeping my face covered as she slugged at my body with the other. I was suffering, her blows hit, I had to break away, I knew roughly where she was and slugged hard at her. I felt my robe rip, it tore, part of it ended in her hand.  She kept pounding me with her other fist, blow after blow pummeled me. I had to get away. I was hurt, breathless, near exhaustion, and losing.

Badly.

I scurried back, putting the solid maple table between her and me. She tried to upend it. She failed. Not for the first time I was glad I had pushed Will into buying heavy quality second hand furniture. Not that he needed much pushing, he knew it looked good, he loved the patina, the texture of the wood. I knew not only did it look good, it was a defence in fights.

She tossed the torn fragment of my robe at me. “You’ve still got  time to quit now and get your licking over with”
: "Don't count on it bitch, it's you who'll be licking my pussy!" I stand breathing heavily, watching you as I recover my breath. She edged around the table, I edged away, keeping the table between us. She glared. “Fuck it! She jumped on the table, I held my breath, not wondering whether it would break- I knew it wouldn’t, Will and I had had sex on it, but wondering what she was planning. I was stupid, I should have backed away.

She jumped at me and grabbed my hair. I’d not been altogether stupid, I’d sidestepped, so that she didn’t –as I am sure she meant to- crash into me. IF she had, I’d have been meat. She’d have knocked me down, winded with her on top. As it was I tried a hard kick at her side.

The kick hit, she seemed to barely notice, she scrambled to her feet.

I kicked again, I never worried about being a fair fighter, nice girls finish last, so I got one in before she was upright. The kick hit, knocking her down she fell to her side, rolled to her back bunching her feet up agaisnt her chest.
I swung to the side trying to find a space to attack, to avoid her legs, closing in again, hands poised ready to grab a leg if that is possible or take some other opportunity. "You look good on your back, part your legs and you'll look even better"

"Oh, you going to dive in and eat me, slut?" She spun with me and got up on her butt her legs and hands under her, ready to push up. Here was my chance- as she was getting up. I closed, trying to push her down but the bitch lurched forward, avoiding my arms, swinging head forward trying to pound my belly. I scurried back. She got up.

Again we stood puffing heavily.

She glared at me, “C'mon bitch, let's finish you!”

“And she will” the dark side hissed.

“Oh no she won’t” I snapped. I strode in sending a left right combo- the left at her side; the right at her midsection. She parried the punch to the belly, took the one to the side then seized my tits again through the gaping robe. She squeezed, her nails digging in deep. I squealed like a subbie, the pain almost overwhelmed me. I swung my knee up aiming to hammer Thay  once more! "I'll take you slut!" I smile at the idea of inflicting damage, "I'll take you just as I took your cousin!" I took a breath and added "and just as i took you in the club!"

Thay gasped, spluttered her hands dropped down, she held her battered belly then fired two punches at my boobs. They were hard, savage but I was on a roll. I closed, slipping a foot behind her left, Ind body slammed; .trying to make my weight work for me; trying to knock  her down!

And it worked; she grunted under the strain, fell  backwards over my foot and crashed to the floor. She wasn’t out of it though she kicked hard, her heel slammed into my thigh

I groaned, I knew I’d be limping the next day, but for now i’m winning; for now the fight has come round;. I kicked under Thay’s raised foot hoping to hit her butt and do some damage. Again it worked she screamed, she pushed her foot agaisnt my mound, not a kick almost softly, she was trying to get me away so she’d get up- I was going to be generous to her. “As if” sneered the dark side “you’re ever generous! Mean as cats piss!” I stepped away trying to kick her midsection , I was hot, sweaty- but so was she- and I was winning- and she wasn’t. I could see her, a hot slut moaning as I make her cum on my fingers or toys, moaning as she eats me. Bring it on..

Thay got to a crouch, then tried to spring, trying to tackle me. But it was an obvious move. I stepped back, I didn’t avoid it all together because there wasn’t enough room, she seized my waist and I slammed into the wall behind. IT hurt, my back ached but I stayed upright. I borrowed her trick, bracing my foot against the wall and pushing forward, chopping at her neck with the side of my hand. She dropped to her knees, tried to push me down, punching at the back of my knees. I staggered, but was still upright.  Grabbing at her hair I dragged her half upright so I could ram my knee into her gut.

The only noise now was our breathing and groans, we were both too far gone to abuse each other. She tossed her head round, I just knew she was looking for an escape; I told myself she would be looking in vain. She wrapped one hand round my hips and rammed her other elbow into my tummy.

I groaned, I punched her head with my free hand, it wasn’t  well aimed, by then I just wanted to hurt somewhere!  IT hit her jaw. Her head lolled back, For a moment I thought I had won, then the slut send a a straight cross to my mound. The dirty blow didn’t hurt as much a frontal punch would but it almost did for me. With the wall behind I couldn’t retreat, so I attacked, dragging her head, trying to trap it between my legs. She swung a few wild punches, they didn’t hit hard but they made me let her go. Getting to her feet, Thay stumbled back. I kicked as she did and I sent a punch aimed at her chin. She dodged it. I tried to kick her again.

We broke apart. I looked at her chest heaving, body battered, she reached to pull her hair back, she was reacting now, trying to ready herself for my next charge. I was in no better state; face and neck oozing blood from her scratches, bits of my hair torn out, some of the rest caked in blood or sweat or muck; my tattered robe leaving me next to naked, mybody streaked with dirt and sweat; I wondered  how much longer can I last?  I stood breathing heavily my belly rising and falling with each gulp of air.

But I had to attack, even with the dark side jeering at me; I kicked. The bitch slapped it away, trying a feinting kick back. But it was a feint, she was wanting to box. I wasn’t going to let her, I grabbed her foot, yanking it up. but it and my hand are so slippery and i am so tired now Thay twisted her foot and it slipped from my grasp.

Again I stood trying to get my breath, and Thay waded in punching at my chest. I fired one back at her already weakened belly, she came close, clinching with me, trying to wrap her arms round me and wrestle me to the ground. I wasn’t going there! Instead I slammed her against the wall. She groaned feebly, she raked her nails across the face. I seized her head and slammed it into the wall. She pushed me away, I raised my knee, pounding her belly.

She crumpled, sliding down the wall. I pulled her hands away, kicking hard once more "Give whore?"
“Damn you, fucking slut...go get your toy...ahhh, fuck you!" She was finished. I made her go back to the table, made her strip.

I mounted her panties on my trophy board as she watched. I couldn’t resist showing her her cousin’s or some of her friends from Chatro.: “Oh you don’t like losing do you?”

She glared at me.

I stroked her face, I ran my other hand up and down her flank. She gasped. “You don’t like losing one bit; so Domme, so strong, so powerful, but lose you did, just like you did in the club, just like always do when you come across a better bitch. Just like your cousin did “

She glowered at me, her eyes smouldering. I kept stroking her breasts, she reacted –just like I would, just as I have done; you can’t control lust.'Your spoils, take them if you wish,'

You're a hot lil thing” I played with her nipples.  Then she surprised me.

"You know how it is, the buildup, the rush...it's time for the release now...one way, or another." She stroked my breasts,. She raised her head and kissed me, then opened her thighs wide. ”I know how it is: there are  only  two thing shotter than seeing an alpha bitch worked over; one is working her over yourself; one is being the alpha bitch when she is worked..” She pulled me closer.

I slapped her face hard "Don’t get ideas of who is in control sweetie, you are toast!" I slapped her butt. I fingered her, slowly at first then as her own need mounted I sped up till she came hard. I made her eat me out, and just as I came, Will came through the door.

As he said afterwards, “you fantasy is being double teamed, mine is having two hot strong women together, and you two made it reality.”

We were all exhausted the next morning.

My thanks to the lovely original of Thay who encouraged me to write this and as always to my super editor. Judy. I might not be contributing to the fora here for a while, I am going on holidays for a month. I leave on Friday afternoon for Melbourne and fly out to London on Saturday.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
Re: apartment brawling
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2011, 05:11:54 AM »
nice story, Jenn 8)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2011, 06:43:56 AM »
Hotness. Lusty ladies. well done Jenn!  ;D
Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 08:18:46 AM »
Great story

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 04:13:36 PM »
Awesome as always, Ms Jenn!!!

Have a wonderful awesome holiday! Enjoy!!!

huggggzzzz 'n xoxo

~Laurie~
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars