News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SONYA V PAULA

• 0 Replies

barcud10

SONYA V PAULA
« on: December 13, 2011, 09:27:36 PM »
Sonya was a really classy lady, who Phil always fancied. She was a great boss, aged just over 40, very friendly and outgoing; bubbly you might say. But, when the situation demanded, she would be quite serious. Phil guessed Sonya was around 5'8"  built quite strongly with a lovely figure.She had long dark hair, really attractive. Phil had loved working for her and was very disappointed, to be honest, upset, when she left to work elsewhere.

Around a year after Sonya had left, Phil came across Paula. She came over to Phil as having many of the same qualities as Sonya, during the few weeks he worked with her.Paula was, Phil guessed around 38. She seemed a little taller and slimmer than Sonya, though it was difficult to visualise as they'd never met. Paula had lovely long, flowing red hair. It struck Phil how she walked round the office with the same purposeful stride as Sonya. Sadly she moved across the office as leader of a new team so he never really got to know her but still, to this day, he sees her maybe 2-3 times a week and wonders if Paula and Sonya had been in the same office, there might not have been room for both of them....

STORY

Phil had worked alongside Paula in Sonya's team for several weeks now and it was almost unbearable.  He had in a quiet moment confessed to Sonya that he liked the fantasy of women wrestling. He'd then got into a sheer blind panic that she'd think he was a lunatic and get him fired. The truth of it was though, she understood him. He nearly fell to the floor in a mixture of amazement and embarrassment. "Dont worry, hun" Sonya comforted. "You're entitled to a bit of fun you know. I mean how many women enjoy men wrestling or playing rugby? It's no different. just play, thats all"

Phil now felt quite a lot better, flirty even. "You'd make a good lady wrestler" he blurted. Immediately thinking "shit, Phil, what have you done now?"

"Oi", Sonya scolded, "Don't push your luck buster!" Then much to Phil's relief she winked and touched his hand affectionately. She knew he'd gone through a lot so gave him some slack, but she was his manager and there are limits.

Meanwhile Phil and Paula had flirted and giggled day in day out. It covered the fact he quite fancied her. She was, however, married and, just like when he'd been married, Phil had total respect for the situation. Still, where was the harm in a bit of fun? As time went on Paula became increasingly ambitious and made no secret of the fact that she wanted a team leader post. She liked Sonya, fair enough, but Paula wanted the job and, rightly or wrongly, saw Sonya as an obstacle. Phil tried to calm troubled waters. "Come on, Paula", he said, Sonya's a cracking boss your turn will come love" "Don't call me love" she hissed.

"Jesus" he muttered as he went for a coffee. I mean she didnt usually say no to a flirt.

A day later Phil was in a performance review with Sonya and, just couldn't help himself. "Paula fancies herself for team leader you know?" he said.

"I know" sighed Sonya "she'll be a bloody good one too"

A few nights later Sonya's team had gone for a few drinks after work. Not everyone could make it through a mix of family commitments, holiday and sickness. 2 of the younger lads were there with a girl aged about 20 who they both fancied. If Phil had been their age he probably would have fancied her too, but instead thanked his lucky stars that Paula and Sonya were in his age bracket instead of the giggly girl. The drinks flowed and the three younger members of the team were...well... let's be honest...pissed.
So they staggered and swayed their way out the door.  Phil shuddered to think what might have happened to them next. Mind you, he thought, bet I was just the same. Sonya came back from the bar and Paula returned from the ladies to find Phil with a silly, slightly tipsy smile on his face. "Fancy coming round to mine guys?" offered Sonya cheerily. "I've got a few bottles in and the old fella's working away til friday" Phil and Paula happily agreed and they hailed a taxi. Arriving at the quiet Cheshire semi, Phil thought he'd try his luck. "We're not at work girls, right?"
"Right" they said together in giggly girly voices.
"Sonya, you're a bloody cracking boss" he said.
"Awww, ta babe" she replied flinging her arms round him, playfully and planting a sloppy kiss on his cheek.
He turned to Paula who was getting a bit wobbly and proclaimed "Paula, you COULD, in fact no scratch that" he slurred "you WOULD be a cracking boss, but you think Sonya's in your way don't you?"
"Err, no, not really" claimed Paula, hesitantly.
Sonya laughed and almost spat her wine across the room. "Well", she slurred, "Good luck to you love. Seeing as we're not at work Phil honey, have you told Paula how ladies wrestling turns you on? Plus, cheeky bugger, you said I'd make a good lady wrestler!". 
Now it was Paula's turn to spray her wine around as she laughed loudly.
"Bet you could wrestle babe", said Sonya, tapping Paula's shoulder cheekily.
"Not sure", said Paula sheepishly.
"Only one way to find out", said Phil, knowing very well he was stirring up trouble. "I mean", he continued "we're all tired and pissed tonight. Come to mine after work on thursday and we'll have this out once and for all Paula vs Sonya"
"You're on" said Sonya, who always enjoyed a challenge
The ladies shook hands and the night was over. Paula now found her confidence "Hubby's back friday isn't he? Won't he wonder why you've been beaten up?"
"Just you bloody try it lady" Sonya said.
The evening was over.
The fight was on....