News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Very Moving Experience! PART 1

• 3 Replies

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
A Very Moving Experience! PART 1
« on: July 30, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »
 My fianc'ee, Lynn is a 24 year old blonde and she is an angel as well as being drop-dead gorgeous! She is 5' 7" tall and weighs 125 LBS., with 36-D tits. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her, including helping her younger sister Brenda move into her first apartment (even though I passed up time and a half at work on Saturday to do so). Brenda is a cute 21 year old blonde, but in my opinion, she is not the woman her sister is. Brenda has a nice body and she works out alot, but Lynn is a fitness freak and quite honestly looks like a swimsuit model. Brenda likes to challenge Lynn to wrestling matches and Lynn has beaten her every time, even though Brenda is a few lbs. heavier. Her younger sister has pinned her twice, but Lynn has pinned Brenda 17 times and I love watching them go at it in their skimpy bikinis!
 Lynn was on the phone with Brenda and I could hear her say that I had to work but that she'd be over to help in about an hour. When Lynn got off the phone and started to get ready, she asked me why I hadn't left for work yet. I told her that I refused the overtime and decided to help Brenda instead. Lynn gave me a big kiss and thanked me profusely, but I told her that she could thank me later!
 As we drove to Brenda's new place, Lynn tried to call her to let her know we were coming but got no answer. Lynn informed me that the only other help Brenda got was from her friend, Gina, who neither one of us had ever met. We pulled in front of the apartment and we saw Brenda's rented U-HAUL there with the back door open but it was empty. We went to the front door and we heard a loud thump and I looked at Lynn as if to say; WTF! She shrugged her shoulders and called out to Brenda who seemed out of breath as she yelled from inside. Brenda knew it was Lynn and said, "It's open, we're in the bedroom." As we walked into the apartment, we heard more thumps and a few squeals from Brenda I had guessed. Just as we approached the slightly opened bedroom door, a loud voice shouted, "I gotcha again!" Lynn pushed the door open and I couldn't believe what I saw! Brenda and this other girl (Gina?) were wrestling topless on a big blue mat. The other girl, a sexy brunette with big tits that were now dangling just above my future sister-in law's face was taunting her pinned rival. Neither of them looked toward the door yet since it was obvious to them that Lynn was the only one standing there. Brenda was smiling ruefully as she lay helpless on her back and said; "Gina's too much for me, maybe you can take her."
 Finally she looked over and saw me standing there and her eyes got wide as she gasped and screamed for Gina to get off of her. Her friend was still not aware of my presence and slowly climbed off of Brenda who shot up and ran to the bathroom. The busty brunette propped herself up on her elbows and looked up finally realizing why Brenda was acting like a nut. Brenda returned with a bath towel covering her nice C-cup boobs and threw a towel at the brunette and told her to cover up. Gina just laughed and brushed the towel aside saying that I had already seen her tits. The brazen brunette got up and introduced herself, staring into my eyes the whole time! Lynn was fuming, I could tell. Brenda was even madder as she came to stand in front of Lynn and said, "I thought you said Jeff had to work!" Lynn said that I was supposed to but I called in. Brenda's face was red from embarassment and Lynn's was red with anger. Gina stood with her hands on her hips as she stuck out her big, brown nippled tits and revved things up even more by saying; "I was looking forward to wrestling you today Lynn, but I wouldn't want to pin you in front of your man!" My already hard cock went into hyper-space as Lynn glared at me and said: "Hold my keys!"

pete88

Re: A Very Moving Experience! PART 1
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 11:23:43 PM »
I am looking forward to the next chapter...

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 03:21:14 AM »
please cont..... sounds like a good begining

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 11:24:49 AM »
OOO. This is going to get good!

JT