News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight Academy (Ginny sidestory)

• 1 Replies

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
Titfight Academy (Ginny sidestory)
« on: December 08, 2020, 10:20:20 PM »
Following is a RP based on Augurs "titfight academy" storyline, it was overworked a bit to be formed into a story, I hope you enjoy!

It is a sunny friday afternoon, with school being over Ginny is chilling with her friends at the academy enjoying the free time. Two young first grade woman knowing about the competitions at the academy are asking her about the current pecking order.

Ginny answers them "Well I'm one of the best titfighters being ranked third. Fleur is the current champion and Angelina the black beauty and myself are directly behind her. I even was about to defeat Fleur at the last fight of the year some time ago, she only narrowly defeated me!", the two firsties are admiring her very much "Wow, your so powerful, your rack has to be incredible!", Ginny proudly flaunts "For sure my rack is incredible, maybe the most firm rack of the school, I think only Angelina could rival it in firmness! Well I'm excited to see if some of you firsties will be able to make a name for herself, Isabella 's tits are looking enormous, she’s got some potential for sure!".

Their chat is disturbed by a second grade girl stopping by breathlessly "OMG there is a blonde bitch that walked into the school...", Ginny asked "Who is she?", the girl replied "I don't know, I haven't seen her before, she's also some years older maybe not a student anymore. She's wearing a very revealing outfit and her tits look very firm!". Ginny gets excited by the thought of this unknown woman "Mhhh, I think we should find and properly greet her!". With this the girls are starting to walk around the academy. As Ginny is a bi female she did lust for finding the mysterious blonde and having a talk with her, the nipples in her tight green tank top stiffened from her excitement.

On another place of the school the mysterious blonde was walking through her old academy thinking to herself: “I wonder if the students still roll the secret competitions, I was a top ranked fighter back then and now at the age of 24 years liked to visit some of my old teachers.", then the blonde noticed a really hot redhead  walking toward her. The redhead was Ginny who finally found the blonde whose scent of perfume was in the air of the academy. Knowing every girl on the academy Ginny knew from the start that this blonde was not a student, she also did appear a little more mature than the students did. She licks her lips and walks towards the blonde "Stop stop stop honey, what are you thinking strutting in this academy, it's already claimed territory! I need to check your identity. So tell us, who are you?"

Some what flustered by the brash girl that looked to be no older than 19 or 20 the blonde could not help staring at Ginnys breasts that looked as if they were about to spring free of her top “I am an ex student from here.” she studders out.

Ginny grinned noticing that the blonde scanned her body, she pulled her shoulders back to display her firm cleavage in a intimidating way, stretching her top. After the blonde told she's an ex student Ginny grinned and replied "Oh a former student, well what's your name? And what matters more, as you are a former student you should know about the secret competitions of this academy. I won't intimidate you any further but my rank is third, some unofficially rank me second best. What was your rank while attending this school?"

The blonde replied “My name is Britney Summer maybe you have heard of me. Yes i am aware of all the secrets here. I was ranked  at no. 2 when I graduated.” somewhat put off by Ginnys assertive attitude.
As Ginny heard the name of the blonde she recognized it "Ohhhh, you are Britni, well I heard of you for sure, you were feared for your firm rack. Well to be honest your rack locks firm for sure but I thought it to be a bit bigger. Let me tell you, I'm now known for owning the most firm rack on this school and I have to use 34C-cup bra size, what about you, are you using B or maybe even a low C?" Telling this she compresses her tits getting rewarded with "Ohh!" and "Ahhh!" by the young first grade students around them.

Bitney knowing the mind games that were played at the academy was still stunned by the confidence of Ginny. She paused before she answered, a little intimidated  by the teen. “I just say it straight forward., 34 high c!"

Hearing the words Ginny started to grin from ear to ear "Mhhhh, so I'm as big as than the legendary Britni, thats sounds great!". The first grade students are amazed by Ginnys show of taking a former veteran down some steps with only words. Ginny continues "It's nice to meet you in person Britni you can visit your old academy but before you'll have to admit that my pair is the most firm one that ever was seen on this academy. I wanna hear it from your mouth, so no one will doubt it!!!"  with this she took a dominant stance in front of Britney with her hands on her hips.
Really nervous but trying not to show it Britney answered, it was something about this girl that really turned her on at the same time hating her for posing like a bitch. Looking Ginny in the eyes she answered “How would I know that yours are better than mine?”.

The audience fell silent as Britney did not act like Ginny told her as she looked into Ginnys eyes in a challenging way. Slowly Ginnys eyes narrowed and with a sly grin she answered "Well Britni you are totally right, we don't know! But as you are a clever bitch you for sure know what that means..." She continued in a low sexy voice  that only Britney was able to hear "It's you and me, bitch, in 30 minutes down at the lake, now have a short visit at your old academy and meet me there. I'm excited to fight a former elite!" With this she softly bumped into Britney and went to her room to change her clothes and prepare for the battle ahead, leaving all the spectators with questionmarks over their head.

Britney quickly left and went to her hotel room, changing her clothes to her red bikini, so people would think she was going to the lake for some tanning. She admired her body in the mirror and her firm breasts which raised her confidence. She told herself “I just can't lose to Ginny, my whole reputation is on the line and I feel a deep hatred towards her for putting me into this situation in front of the firstys. They were talking shit about me and even giggling!". Then she approched the lake.

Ginny was excited to her limits, she lusted to feel her tits on Britneys, she needed to know if her firm pair could overwhelm the former most firm pair of the academy, defeating Britney would boost her confidence so much. She admired herself in the mirror in her room and choosed her attire carefully to make the best appearance. In the end she choosed to wear her light green favorite bikini that made her hot young body shine everytime she wore it. After choosing her attire she started her way to the lake.

Also heading to the lake was her nemesis Britney and on her way she passed by the current champion of the academy Fleur who headed back from sunning on the lake.

After walking another two minutes she also saw a young woman whose massive tits jiggled with each step. She recognized her as Isabelle the new first grade student all the academy talked about at the moment. Shivers ran all over Britneys body seeing Fleur and then moments later Isabelle, she made up her mind about who would win a titfight between those two alpha females. Seeing the two stunning young women also made her nipples harden thinking of them standing tit to tit. In her mind it was Fleur who dominates the younger girl  as Britney was planning on doing to Ginny.

Ginny stood in front of the lake in her light green bikini, she felt excited. Well to be some more precise she felt more than just excitement, she challenged a former elite titfighter an hour ago and was in for a hard breast battle. She felt good and a shiver run through her body as she saw a slender figure arriving at the horizon. This time of the day no students did attent the lake so it could only be her opponent Britney. She inhaled deep what caused her incredibly firm tits to rise high on her chest giving the redheads well trained body an even more powerful look as Britney arrived at the lake. Britney also saw Ginny as she walked toward the lake , her breast bouncing slightly as she stumbled a little as she was admiring the younger girls fit body, not to mention her breast but the arrogant look on her face is what she noticed most of all. Now within a few feet of  the redhead she asked “Are you sure you want to go through with this?” , her nipples pressed against her thin bikini top.

"Oh Britni, we both know that there is no turning back now, my tits are known as the firmest that exist at the titfight academy at the moment, as you once was recognized for owning the firmest pair we HAVE to find out who will remain her firmness after we clashed. I already see your nipples spiking through your top. I've heard stories about you making other woman go panic as they felt your firmness." after telling this Ginny unclasped her bikini. She caressed her big firm tits in her arms and admired them. Not looking at Britney she continued "I can tell you I won't underestimate you, my tits are at their best, wanting to bash yours into defeat!"

Britney knew the brash girl was trying to intimidate her by caressing her breast and it was working a little she had to admit to herself after all she hadn't had any proper competition in the last two years. Then she removed her own top , her breast not sagging at all , her nipples  long with quater sized areols sticking out radiating with power. She moved closer to Ginny, her nipples almost touching the second year girls erect tips, starring into her eyes.

Electrizity could be felt into the air, Britney locked eyes with Ginny who opened her arms to show that her tits also did not sag at all, she layed her arms on Britneys shoulders and lightly ran her fingernails over Britneys upper back. Ginny could feel wetness arrising in her crotch as the bi female lusted to test herself against such a powerful opponent. Ginny shook her tits so her nipples scratched air until she finally lined her nipples up with Britneys "You wanna do a warm up or go fullout out right from the beginning, I'm fine with both?". Britneys body somewhat trembled as Ginny placed her hands on her shoulders and her nails on her back . Taken off guard by the bold move and exited by it as well, wondering how the teen would be in bed. She then lightly pressed her breast into Ginnys, their nipples both not backing down fron their rivals “Let's start what we have to do!” she whispered.

Not hugging each other but being in some sort of embrace with their nipples lined up Ginny sensed some lack of concentration in Britneys behavior as she did not start the nipple duel. Instead Ginney felt the light push of Britneys firm tits into hers and sensed both firm pairs only compressing very slightly. The soft opening of Britney gave the experienced Ginny a very good opportunity that may even end their duel in an instant. Ginny lowerded her tits "Mhhh how full of yourself are you?", in a sudden move Ginny tightened her grip on Britney and pulled her into a hard bearhug. Britneys tits were centered above Ginnys and by straightening her body Ginny drilled her full erect rock hard nipples that were unscathed by not having a nipple duel with Britneys nipples into the sensitive undersides of Britneys tits "TAKE THIS!!!". Ginny looked in Britneys eyes which shot open wide feeling sharp pain on her rack. Ginny losened and tightened the grip for a second time attacking the weak spot again.

Britney was shocked by Ginnys sudden move "Ohh NOOOO, stop this!". Her eyes bulging out as she felt her breast being attacked as Ginny held her in a bearhug . She began to struggle to somehow get loose as the younger girl's breast were punnishing her proud orbs. She tried to rock her body to throw her off balance to get sepperation.

Britney struggled like a wounded animal, her tits looked very big but only because Ginny pushed her pair into Britneys from the underside, Ginny knew with her opponent struggling this chaotic way she was not able to hold her grip for a long time but like a predator knowing the weak spot of his prey she pushed her tits into Britneys undersides as long as she could. "Where you wanna go? FIGHT MY TITS!", Ginny knew she gained a huge advantage from this beginning of the fight but knowing Britney was a veteran she could not allow her to regroup. Also Ginny wanted to feel the skin of her mature opponent on her younger skin so she rammed her firm tits hard straight into Brittney's repeatingly, eager to test the firmness of Britney's tits. Despite Ginny's firm tits and hard nipples smashing into her proud breast Britney was trying to put up a fight. She tried to unclasp Ginny's arm from her body with her own but that left her open to even more direct hits. She desperately tried to avoid the firm breast of her opponent in any way and to get in a few shots of her own, the struggle went on.

At one point Ginny pushed Britney away by raming her tits into her opponents hurt pair "Feel me, feel my TITS!" with this Ginny rammed into Britney who was driven back some steps onto a footbridge at the lake, it was turning into total domination as Ginny's breasts smashed into Britney at will and with one incredible strong ramming Britney was pushed further backwards and fell into the lake. Ginny breathed in heavy, her firm tits still rising and falling on her chest with nearly no sagging. Also her tits were swollen from the clash with another firm pair and from her desires, she lusted to feel Britney and therefore sprang into the water.
Britney who was under water saw Ginnys body crashing into the water, her opponents tits were swollen to an even more massive state. Ginny started to swim into Britneys direction eager to finish the battle.

Gagging and spitting out water Britney saw Ginny coming  after her and tried to swim to the shore not ready to clash with Ginny again needing to regroup. Britney used her long legs to swim fast away from her tormentor until she reached the shore. Ginny was upset as she wanted to feel Britney's body, moreover she wanted to feel Britneys tits on hers. She shook her tits in the water wildly and followed Brtiney to the shore "You can't run away, come and let our wild tits battle it out, my tits want to tame yours!". When she reached the shore and could stand again she struts her tits out taking in a powerful stance kneading her big firm tits "Come Britney you have to feel those outstanding pair!"

Pride keeping her from running away from the younger girl Britney got to her feet and stood up looking into Ginny's eyes which are hard and dominant. She yells at Ginny “If you want my breast take them" in a somewhat submissive voice. Hearing the invite from her hurt foe Ginny slowly walked over to Britney. She took her right hand around  Britneys neck and massaged it "Let's finally see who has the most firm pair and let's have some fun instead of fighting!". With this Ginny cautiously lined her young swollen firm tits up with Britneys and held her in her arms "C'mon Britney hug me as hard as you can so we finally see which pair will outlast the other!". Britney lined her nipples up with Ginny's and hugged her with all of her might, while their breast mashed together Britney could feel her nipples against Ginny's.

As Britney hugged Ginny very thight with great power Ginny's mouth fell open for a short moment "Oh Britney your tits are so firm!". But Ginny knew she had hurt her opponent and softened her up considerably so she also hugged with all her power and gyrated her shoulders clockwise to push her hard young tits into the ones of her mature rival. A grin appeared on Ginnys lips as she felt something "Mhhhh can you feel this too, my wild tits are starting to conquer your space, pushing your weakened tits back. Your nipples are still matching mine but your boobflesh is getting pushed back, ohhh!". Britney face blushed red as she heard Ginny's words and know they were true, her breast were being pushed back and inward  as their nipples were still stuck together. Britney girted her shoulders counter clockwise in desperation as the younger girls tits were bulling her own proud breasts.

Ginny felt a growing resistance as Britney pushed back, their tits compressing hard. "Hnnmmm Britni I can feel why you were the best in your days you fight like a true amazon!". Ginny roared "Grawwhhh, still it's not enough to defeat my young firm rack, hmmpfhhh!" sweat formed between their tits as Ginny threw all she got into Britney, she felt Britneys warm body, with her hands on Britneys back she pressed her thigh between Britneys legs and lightly bit Britneys ear. Ginny was confident her firm tits would outgrind Britneys damaged rack and conquer her in the process.
Britney felt the younger girls tits grinding into her own, her rack beginning to force Britney's pair further back. Now also Ginny's nipples started to move Britney's to the side further and further. Britney gasps like a hurt  warrior as Ginny continued her horrid attack on her.

As Ginny could feel her tits conquering more and more space again she felt motions that could not be desribed. She felt pride as her firm rack proved to be the most firm one that ever was seen on the academy. She felt joy feeling the last resistance of Britney tits disappearing what proved her superiority. "Awwhhh!" with a rush of energy she lifted Britney up from the ground and bend backwards so Britneys now softened up bust was drawn onto Ginnys by gravity. It was a hot sight seeing Ginny lifting her sexy but defeated opponent up with a rush of pure adrenaline like this. Ginny's tits burrowed deep and hard into Britneys helpless rack, "Tell me who has the best tits!" Ginny growled. In the powerful teen's grasp “You do Ginny!" in a  submissive voice.

Hearing the words of submission Ginny let Britneys body fall down, she watched how Britneys feet got back to the ground and observed her victims body. The long powerful legs of Britney made Ginny hot but despite them looking powerful Britney had no ounce of strenght left in them, her body was exhausted as even if she wasn’t able to match Ginny like she planned she fought with all of her power. Due to her exhaustion Britney's legs buckled and she collapsed to the sand in front of Ginny. Ginnys senses were threatened to get overwhelmed by her arousal and she needed satiate it. She lowered herself on Britneys defeated body, pressing her crotch on Britneys long toned right leg “Nhhhhhhhh!". She cupped her victorious tits who  had some sag in them as they had struggled hard to overcome Britneys amazing pair and meanwhile rubbed her crotch up and down Britneys leg until she climaxed “YESSSSSS!!!".

Ginny and Britney sat exhausted on the ground after their heated battle. While breathing heavy Ginny spoke "Hmm Britni, sorry for hurting your prized tits, may I invite you to my dormroom? You can take a shower and clean yourself up, maybe also spend the night there."

A broken Britney, her pride gone, her confidence at an all time low, raised her head and said in a submissive voice “Yes, if you wish for me to come.”. After Ginny regained control over her body again and heard Britney she stood up and offered her a hand to help her getting up form the ground "Let me help you honey!".

With some apprehension Britney accepted Ginny's hand wondering if she was trying to be nice to get her to her dorm room or hiding her true nature of being a brat bitch. Nonetheless she was too afraid to give Ginny counterwords and did what Ginny wanted her to do.

A grin formed on Ginnys face once Britney took her hand, she pulled Britney to her feet so fast that Britney crashed tits first into Ginny what caused her defeated tits to mushroom around Ginnys dominant pair. Britney instantly pulled back but her hand was still taken by Ginny "Mhh Britni you know what was on the line, tonight will be a fun night for me!". With this the bi-girl pulled her mature captive to the where their fight started, she took Britney's bikini top up from the ground and put it on. Ginnys battle swollen tits did overflow the cups slightly "Ufff your wearing such small bikinis? You should try on mine!" With this she also took her top up from the ground and gave it to Britney wanting her to put it on.

Britney knew that Ginny was trying to humiliate her by showing her that she could not fill her top. Proving with  that even as she was about five years older she could not fill the younger girl's top but she put it on anyways trying not to show her hurt pride.

Ginny was very satisfied seeing Britney beeing unable to fill her bikini top. "Mhh Britni maybe you're still growing up top, but oh you are already mature, seems the only one who has a chance to grow bigger up top is my young self. But don't be depressed, I think I can put your nice legs and some other parts of your body to good use anyways." With this they started to walk back to the academy attending Ginnys dormroom. Meanwhile it had turned night and so they did not meet other student on their way.
Ginny's dorm room was very luxurious and despite living alone there she had a queen size bed. Ginny walked Britney over to a desk, "Wait here! I'm going to get us something good!". Britney looked around in the room and wondered what Ginny was going to do now.

As Ginny came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses in her hand and filled up the two glases of wine. "Well Britni let us take a shower as I want you to clean me up." after saying this Ginny handed Britney a glass of wine and seductively drank hers. "Go into the shower and wait there for me!" she ordered.

Britney was almost overcome with emotions at being forced to obey a teen brat. How far had she fallen? But she obeyed and waited for Ginny in the shower nearly crying when seeing how her once firm tits were sagging like she never saw before. While Britney waited in the bathroom Ginny got her phone and called someone. "Hello Ginny, what's up?", "Well I'm here with a hot blode in my dormroom, come over and join us, I'm feeling very horny tonight, one will not be enough!", "Oh, wow, how could I decline such a pleasure, I'm coming over!", "Well hope you know you are just coming over for my pleasure, if you dare to touch my blondy I'll hurt you honey! See you soon.". After her call Ginny walked into the bathroom chest pushed forward "So Britni be a good girl and clean me up!".

Britney thought about refusing but flashbacks from the lake filled her head of Ginny's larger and also firmer breast forcing her own to yield and also she remembered Ginny lifting her off of the ground with her strong arms, Britney was afraid to disobey. She picked up the washrag and began to wash Ginny's back, then she turned her around and sensually rubbed the fluffy washrag over her breasts.

Ginny got aroused "Ohhh, clean me! Clean my powerful young body! It was so important to beat you in a titfight, with this boost in confidence I'll be able to fight the veteran titfighters of the academy, Angelina, Isabella and also Fleur and her young sister Gabrielle will get defeated by my firm tits! Clean them, knowing that they are the best tits around!".
“Yes they are…" Britney whispered in Ginny's ear as she leaned foreward, their breast touched as Britney ran the wash cloth between Ginny's legs.

Ginny started to breath very heavy when feeling Britney washing her most intimate and sensitive body part. "Mmmnnnhhh, they are the best... undefeatable... Tell me how would they fare against this cocky firsty Isabellas boobs!". “I have no idea but I can't imagine you losing to any of the girls here even not against Fleur!". Hearing Britney rating her higher than her most feared opponents at the academie made Ginny lose her mind she pressed Britney's body to the wall and pressed herself into Britney rubbing her clit on Britneys sexy thigh, while kissing Britney's neck she murmured "Oh... I would push their tits inward with mine... pushing their bigger boobs upwards... with my firm strong tits... ohhh!" feeling a strong climax the fiery redhead slid down on Britney's body, in this process her firm tits shortly slid between Britney's legs rubbing over her clit taking Britney's senses away. In the shower the red head was know kneeling in front of Britney who stood at the wall not knowing if she should wonder or admire the red heads obsession in titfighting. Looking down at the sexy girl Britney whispered “Yes Ginny you will beat them all, you will make Fleur your personal bitch…”. It did not take long for Ginny to make Britney climax using her expert tongue.

"That was a nice clean up, you did well. Now get off from the shower!" After stepping out of the shower Ginny started to dry Britney who stood in the middle of the bathroom with a very soft towel, she dried her back, spending some time rubbing the water away from Britneys ass before hugging the bonde from behind sensual to clean her front. While running the towel over Britney's tits Britney could feel Ginnys firm tits rubbing on her upper back, it felt good to feel one of the best pair of tits on her back. Ginny playfully took some times and bit Britney's ear and neck in the process.

Britney's mind began to wander thinking about what the next phase of their relationship will be but first she asked Ginny not tell anyone what had happened between them "What happened between us today can not go public.”.
Ginny grinned and continued to excite Britney's body exhilarated by Britney's wish. "You don't want anyone to hear what happened between us? Why do you wish for this? I mean my tits battered yours into defeat after your fatal mistake at the beginning of the fight. What do you have to offer to me for not telling anybody what happened between us?" Ginny started to gently massage Britney's defeated tits in her hands "Your tits stood proud on your chest before our fight, now they feel soft and submissive. But why don't you want me to tell anybody about what happened between us?".

Bitney stammered “Because you are a second year student and I am a grown woman of 24 years old.”. Ginnys replied with a wide grin "Oh, did I hurt your womanly pride by outclassing you? I'm so... sorry... not sorry! I'm the better woman… live with it… I destroyed your firm tits… with this I destroyed your legend about being the firmest titfighter the academy had ever seen! At my young age my tits are still in the process of growing, your time has come to an end! Now serve the superior younger woman who conquered you!" Ginny took Britney by the neck and pulled her into the bedroom pushing Britney into the queen size bed. The pleading of Britney about not telling anybody of her defeat seemed to arouse Ginny again as she acted with renewed sexual desire.

Britney knew that everything that Ginny said was true. she was nothing now, Ginny had taken every thing away from her, most of all her pride. She was pushed to the bed looking up into Ginny's domineering eyes. Her body filled with lust but also fear. Ginny stood in front of the queensize bed with Britney laying in the middle of it. Despite the orgasm that overcame her in the shower her body was filled up with sexual desire. While Ginny and Britney eyed each other intensely a knock on the door could be heard. Ginnys eyes went wide as goose bumps could be seen on the bi-girl's skin, it seemed her sexual desire grew even more as the guest that she invited before joining Britney in the shower did arive. With a grin on her face Ginny said "I have to open the door Britni, wait a minute, soon we will have some fun!".

Some what alarmed that someone was about to join them and may humiliation her even more made Britney very nervous. Soon after the door went open it was shut closed again and some kissing could be heard in the small hallway. Not long after two entangled bodies crashed into the room. Ginny was carried by a male who pushed her to a wall as they were wildly kissing each other. Ginny stopped the kissing and shoved the male away from her, following and slapping him hard "Stop this, you are only here for my pleasure don't engage me like this!", the male answered "Wow, you are so dominant today, let me please you!". Ginny again told him to do as she said "You are not the person I want to fuck today, just take your clothes off and lay youself into the bed, do as I say!". The male stripped off his clothes revealing a well shaped six pack and walked into the bed taking a look at Britney smiling. "Ginny pulled his hair "Don't even dare to touch her, she's all mine!!! Just lay down!". As the male laid down in the bed Ginny started to climb onto his body, inviting Britney to also take a seat on his well developed upper chest "Come here Britney I wanna feel your lips on mine!”

Being submissive to Ginny she obeyed to the order and sat on the male's chest which seemed to amuse the male who was surprised at Ginny's control over the mature woman.

As Britney moved to take a seat on his upper body the male could see that Britneys tits did sag more than Ginnys proud firm orbs, as he knew about the titfights on the academy he asked "Oh my god Ginny, don't tell me you tamed her big tits with yours!". Ginny beamed with pride, she put her hands up into her hair and shook her tits "Yes… I did... we had a fight to see which pair is the most firm, I beat her, so my tits are the firmest that ever walked at the academy!". Then Ginny removed the pants of the male whose dick was erect due to seeing Ginnys dominant behaviour. He started to moan as Ginny took his dick into her hands and inserted it into her vagina, also Ginny moaned "Mhhhh keep it hard!" before she pulled Britney into her.
Britney tits flattened at contact with Ginnys more firm pair what aroused the male who stretched his head to get a view on their rubbing tits even more. Ginny began to move her hips, dominantly riding the male "Now Britney worship my young incredible tits!". Britney's face turned red as her breast were once again displaced by the younger girls pair, the submissive woman obeyed and kissed Ginny's breasts, sucking one tit and then the other, desperate to please the teen godess. The whole queen size bed started to move as the aroused on male started to penetrate Ginnys womanhood from underneath her. Combined with the pleasuring the submissive Britney gave to Ginnys tits Ginny became very aroused, she panted and also started to work her hands over Britney's womanhood, she wanted to sexually arouse Britney so she would lose her senses and increase the rate of worshipping her tits even more. The young Ginny made Britney and the male, who are both older than herself, please her how she wants, the young girl was unbelievably dominant.

Sucking the young girls tits before flicking her tongue over her hard nipples. Britney's own nipples stiffened , her body suddenly jerked as Ginny's expert fingers entered her vagina lips, driving her arousal higher and higher, her whole body was under Ginnys control.

The male wasn't able to endure the sexual power that radiated from the two woman that made out on his body his, he moaned uncontrolled and his body shook for some time in what seemed more than just one orgasm before he finally fainted "Unnnghhh!". As Ginny saw Britneys body jerking she also howled "MnnnnhhhYESSS!" as she was overwhelmed by the pride she felt in dominating the two older persons with her superior young body. Ginny fell into Britney's body fainting but satisfied.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 10:21:08 PM by User1 »

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
Re: Titfight Academy (Ginny sidestory)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 04:47:24 PM »
Brilliant story please continue