News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

POLL: TIFFANY VS VIVIVIAN in a Fight for Tiffany’s Man!

• 25 Replies

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: POLL: TIFFANY VS VIVIVIAN in a Fight for Tiffany’s Man!
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2017, 11:27:22 AM »
how can so many bo so blind? Viv is hot of course but soft, Tiff is fucking gorgeous and has the body of a fierce fighter, she wins this contest with ease.

I quote this! Tiffany is my choice!

Offline kathkat22

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2017, 04:47:55 AM »
This is a runaway beat down, clearly the better woman has dominated

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2017, 05:19:13 PM »
I put my money on Tiffany. It's not looking good.  :-\

Tony
Cheers!

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2017, 03:53:58 PM »
Time to get the collar ready for Tiffany. Stick a fork in het Vivian she is done.

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2017, 05:04:44 PM »
You are one of my favorite fighters Tiffany, and I would be sad to see you go. There does seem to be something fishy going on here. The voting was way to lopsided...

Steve

Offline michellecatfites

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2017, 04:02:07 AM »
Well looks like the poll troll got me again! Funny, he posted a a few times on this thread. You know it's the troll because they are blank profiles with no pictures and no info but if you look into the history you see they are only used for voting in polls (oh one even made comments about me on a past poll I lost)I know it was very possible for me to lose to Vivian but it's definitely unrealistic that I would lose by this many. Anyways my poll days are over (yes you succeeded) and I'm sorry to the other members that this loser is still here ruining what would have been an epic battle. Vivian and I were talking behind the scenes and we planed to make this fight really juicy until the very end. But Vivian, yes Vivian didn't like that it was so lopsided so she when MIA. I told her I would finish this anyway she wanted seeing she did come up on top. We'll play in private and have our fun.

Now let's see if the troll will post more comments about how I was clearly dominated. He may, they are junk profiles. They all should be deleted but I know that's lots of effort to do seeing there are so many.  ;D

Thanks to all for the kind words, I'll see you in a different section of fcfs!

It is unfortunate another asshole ruined what was an otherwise well written fight. Id suggest moving the same fight to the new virtual board. Theres no voting, just action driven by the fighters in front of an interested group of spectators. Assholes can be spotted and off topic malicious posts delt with, leaving a fight they way it ought to be.

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2017, 08:38:44 AM »
Yet another poll with unlimited potetnal ruined right out the gate by a vote troll, disgusting really how far someone will go just to ruin what could have been an excellent fight. Glad to hear Tiff and Viv will be fighting in private, theres a fight I'd pay good money to see!

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2017, 04:49:08 PM »
Awesome win, Vivian!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2017, 07:59:48 PM »
I was looking forward to seeing an excellent match between these two and sad that it devolved this way.

Tiffany, I hope you aren't done fighting on the board. Vivian, I would love to see you mix it up again as well.

"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Laurenisbetter

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2017, 10:44:14 AM »
First, i want to thank everyone for there interest in the fight. It is always exciting going up against Tiffany, i believe this is the second time i defeated her. :) ..... all that said, she has suggested some foul play in the poll. I don’t know what a Poll Troll is, or why anyone would intentionally mess up the voting. It’s not that important and ruins the fun. I was surprised that. This wasn’t closer, Tiffany is a formable rival.
   All that said, if she wishes a rematch and can figure out what went wrong happy to accommodate her, even if it sounds a little like “ fake news”. Hahaha. Also, Jenna... bring it on, blondes love to talk behind the scenes. But rarely step up Grins!
Love
Viv
I’m working on this..soon. But anyway, I’m back! To rule the world again

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 12:02:20 PM »
Damn hot! Sorry I missed this one between two smokin hot woman!