News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Are you KIDDING?!"

• 3 Replies

Offline underdogKu

"Are you KIDDING?!"
« on: August 08, 2021, 03:48:35 PM »
For previous stories involving Helen, navigate here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89666.msg618530#msg618530 or https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=88264.msg610611#msg610611

"This must be a cruel joke, surely." Is all Brenda could think as she saw her opponent across the room. An older woman, with an hourglass figure, sporting short hair, and no less than 160lbs. Brenda stepped back, jumping as she bumped right into Mark, turning around to confront him. "I thought we were clear, my preference was someone close to my size. That bitch is TWICE my size!" Brenda barely touched 100lbs, weighing in at 94lbs just before the fight. "It's all we had." Mark responds, looking over at her opponent, before down at Brenda, who stood at 5'2. "You want the money, don't you?" Brenda looked back at her opponent, then at Mark, sighing and nodding her head. Taking a deep breath, Brenda stepped forward, meeting her opponent on the mats. "Hey-h!" She piped, quite clearly nervous, her feet pressing into the mats, one after the other, compressing it ever so slightly. In contrast to Brenda's skinny jeans and pink bra, her opponent was more modestly dressed in a white tank top and regular jeans. "Hello." She flatly replied, taking a second away from her ongoing conversation with one of the production staff. They took another brief second to chat, before parting ways. As the team walked around, getting into position, silence fell on the mats. Brenda kept leaning left and right, the mats squeaking under her. On the other hand, her opponent was well composed, her hands on her hips and looking over towards one side of the room, away from Brenda. Possibly playing out the fight in her head. The short debutant bit down on her lip, "So, hows it go-" The bright studio lights flashed on, and Brenda took a step back, blinking ferociously. Meanwhile, her opponent found it amusing. "First time, hunni?" Brenda nodded. "I don't envy you." The experienced wrestler elegantly put it, short on words, looking away almost instantly, seeming dismissive. "Listen here, bitch. I'm no pushover!" Brenda was now heated, her opponent was smirking and Mark almost instantly dipped in. "Woah, ladies, keep the pleasantries for during the fight, okay? Helen you should know better..." Blushing, Brenda realised just how out of place she was. In her anger, she'd forgotten to even inquire about her opponent's name. Helen. The cameras flicked on and the recording started. "Action!" Mark exclaimed. Brenda seemed listless, her jaw dropping and her eyes flicking to Mark, and then to Helen, just in time to see her come bludgeoning forwards and grabbing at the short debutant's left wrist. Helen stood about half a foot taller than Brenda, and the size difference was further magnified when the experienced Helen's knee came flying up and nailing the shorty in her tummy and she dropped to one knee. "OHHHHHHHH!" Brenda screamed, her arm twisted behind her back, and her head pushed back into her own chest. She kicked feverishly at the mats, to no avail. Her opponent was experienced. And relentless. Soon enough, Brenda felt a mounting pressure around her torso, the standing bodyscissor in full display! The debutant tried to slap the mats to signal her surrender, but Helen had other plans. Grabbed by the underside of her chin, Brenda's upper body is bent backwards and she is forced to look up at her ruthless opponent for a brief few seconds before Mark shouts. "Aaaand cut!" Helen lets go immediately, allowing her opponent to drop to all fours, breathing heavily.

"What the *cough* was that?!" Brenda protested, swinging around on her knes vehemently. "We've got 13 minutes of recording to do, in 20 minutes. We're 8 minutes in and only have 4 minutes of content. Helen, get on your knees and meet Brenda with a lock-up." Helen didn't skip a heartbeat, dropping down to meet her smaller opponent. "ACTION!"

Helen's palm comes flying at the smaller Brenda's face, smacking her flat on the cheek. The smaller Brenda shifted on her knees, and her opponent was in command AGAIN. Helen shuffled to the side, positioning herself behind Brenda and wrapping her arms under her opponent's. Rolling over, she took Brenda with her, laying on her back as her legs latched around the poor rookie's sides, hooking her ankles and sending a firm SQUEEZE while her arms trapped Brendas' above her head. Slapping her feet against the mats and throwing her head side to side, Brenda couldn't stand the pain, promptly letting out a verbal submission. "No breaks. Keep on going! Helen break the hold and start over." Mark yells, before whispering to the cameraman: "Let the editor know to cut my voice out."

Helen smirked. "Sorry, rookie." But she really wasn't. Her palms pressed to the back of Brenda's head, forcing the young rookie, half her age, to look down at her own tits. "Owwwh!" Brenda groaned. Completely outclassed. The squeezing around her waist had stopped, but was replaced with something worse. Helen hooked her ankles around Brenda's, sliding her shorter legs apart. Brenda could only let out a little whimper into her chest, tapping out a third time.

Sliding her arms out from under Brenda's, Helen swiftly replaced them with her much thicker legs. Snaking them around into a lotus lock, Brenda's face was painted with extreme PAIN. The blushing was out of humiliation, but told another story. The rookie wrestler's body twitched in pain, and she had to let out another, demoralizing submission.

Sliding her legs out, Helen smacked her feet into Brenda's back, shoving the exhausted rookie onto her front. Grabbing hold of her ankles, Helen folded Brenda like a pretzel. Bending her legs behind her back, and forcing them all the way to the back of her head. Brenda taps both her hands on the mats profusely, the pain tearing a scream through her lungs.

Mark signalled, and Helen nodded. Getting up to her feet, she reached down and grabbed a handful of the nearly passed out rookie's hair, pulling her up to her knees and grabbing hold of her chin firmly, forcing her to look up at the camera. Brenda's arms hung loosely at her sides, and her hair covered most of her face, but she was still conscious, and her face still bright red. "This is just the start. To anyone wanting to challenge me, this is a warning." Shoved onto the mats, Brenda dropped on her front, and Helen struck a mighty pose over her; her foot pressed to the back of her dominated opponent's head for a brief few seconds. "AAAAND CUT!"
Over 14000 word e-book of breathtaking female fighting of all styles available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7

Available in both epub and paperback.

Offline underdogKu

Re: "Are you KIDDING?!"
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 04:30:40 PM »
For those of you keen on reading more of my work, I have composed an e-book at an affordable price. A 14000 word novella detailing fights of women of all shapes and sizes. Grab your copy today at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7
Over 14000 word e-book of breathtaking female fighting of all styles available at: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09139DTV7

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2021, 02:48:12 AM »
Nice story. I enjoyed your book too, especially chapter 2 - Amanda vs Tanya.

Offline underdogKu

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 05:37:29 PM »
Nice story. I enjoyed your book too, especially chapter 2 - Amanda vs Tanya.

Thanks! And I'm happy to hear you enjoyed my work.

If it's not too much trouble for you, could you please leave a review with your thoughts about the book?