News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Are there ANY videos of attractive moms fighting?

• 0 Replies

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
Are there ANY videos of attractive moms fighting?
« on: September 11, 2020, 12:14:34 AM »
I admit, this is an extremely rare occurrence. For social reasons, many women in that age group just won't go to that level. But I'm surprised there isn't even just ONE video that fits this description. Whenever I've asked about this, someone will send a link that isn't quite what I'm looking for (for one reason or another). Also, producer-made content is ok, but for this specific fantasy, I'm much more into a fight that happens spontaneously than something planned. Guess I'm going for a "mom-next-door" appeal, haha.

One time, I saw two women who appeared to be at least in their late 30s almost get into at while waiting in line at an ice cream place. Both were fairly attractive. The one lady, a brunette, was mouthing off about something unrelated, and I believe her cussing around kids became an issue to customers. The other woman, a blonde, kind of gave her the evil eye. The brunette said something like "you got something to say?"..."I'll take you around back and kick your ass". The blonde didn't retort back, but I recall she kind of stood her ground by laughing, rolling her eyes and maintaining a strong posture. I interpreted the blonde's response as a way to suggest that she wouldn't escalate it, but she was prepared to fight if it escalated any further. Everything lined up perfectly for a hot catfight between two hot moms, but it just didn't get to that next level.

It would have been a thrilling matchup. The brunette had a lot of spunk and a kind of streetwise attitude. However, the blonde was in workout gear and seemed in great shape. Trashy vs classy, brunette vs blonde.

Perhaps this incident gave me false hope!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 12:25:37 AM by drtheglob »