News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!

• 102 Replies

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Scarlettrose34L vs MissBustyCarolina - NHB Catfight - the Rematch!
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2023, 06:46:41 AM »
Still going at it like two runaway trains, hmmmmmm.  I never though for a second that either Carolina or Scarlett would easily yield to the other without putting up a good fight.  It's just not in them, as we all know.  Now that this battle is winding down to Valentine's Day, I'll have to keep  VEERY watchful eye to see where it ends and who ends it.  You've both kept the spectators glued to the action, but you did last time too. Ok, who's got the biggest orgasm building right now ?  Come on, admit it, lol.

How quaint seeing Marlu and Sophie clinging to each other like they are.  Maybe I can join in and sink my nails right into that left side of Sophie's.
be careful and make no mistake where you sink your nails... my dear...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2023, 10:10:51 AM »
Ohhh, wowww what a fucking battle, come-on Scarlett you can do it, take her womanhood and you milk her tits further, she;s already dry, next  its the blood that comes out of her milk glands. Dont let her get back at you.  As i shout out for my friend scarlett, keeping a close eye on that bitch Marlu, wiith whom i had a run-in while watching the other fight.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 10:13:41 AM by sexfightAlpha »
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2023, 11:15:31 AM »
Cum gushing out of my throbbing pussy has now subsided to now just oozing out of my pussy, as I feel that thick hard dildo ramming in and out of me harder and harder as my pussy is taking a beating after already exploding from my first explosive orgasm, not only is my pussy on the inside taking a beating, but my swollen throbbing pussy lips are being clawed and mauled by this cxnts claws, as my legs start getting the strength and feeling back in them, and I begin to kick out and slam them around, but this nasty dirty cxnt has her wet musty pussy on my mouth barking out orders as if I'm some dog that will obey, as I am over the pissed off with this cxnt and can't believe that she made my sweet tight pussy gush my cum all over, as my legs continue flailing and my pussy continues taking a beating, while your claws attack and maul up my pussy lips, my shoulders begin thrashing around as I start slamming my feet down hard and as you continue to grind your pussy around and Hump my face and mouth, until I finally decide that I'm done playing nice with this cxnt as my muffled screams from you slamming that thick hard dildo in and out of my pussy and your claws are mauling at me has pushed me over the edge and as your grind your pussy left on my mouth, then right on my mouth I time it perfectly and open my mouth wide taking in your wet pre-cum mistress, that is until I clamp my teeth down hard onto your own swollen throbbing pussy lips, and with a loud blood curdling scream from your mouth, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" You quickly roll that face ass body of yours off of mine and onto your side screaming out in pain, yet your not the only screaming, because when I clamped my teeth down onto your swollen pussy lips, your claws from your hand dig your nails into my own swollen pussy lips at the same time, "Uuuuuuuuuuuughh!" and I roll my exhausted sore beaten drained body off to the side in pain, I slowly slide my hands down one of them rubbing the outside of my pussy, while the other, under normal circumstances I would have continued with that thick hard dildo again and again, but these aren't normal circumstances as I pull that cum covered thick dildo out of my battered pussy, as I glare over at you, rubbing your pussy, and glaring back at me, as we both slowly roll over and get to out knees, and I say, "let's FUCKING FINISH THIS BITCH!", getting slowly up to my feet, my even heavier breasts hanging huge, as you glare back at me and say, "GLADLY cxnt, ONE OF US GETS CARRIED OUT OF HERE!" As you make it to your feet as well, your massive heavy breasts still slightly dripping milk, and we both rush at each other!

Offline sexfightAlpha

• There can be only one alpha and queen that's me,
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2023, 12:00:19 PM »
Yessss scarlett, its your turn to fuck her pussy dry and make her pussy lips sag into a  puddle.
If u think ur upto me for a rough sexfight u know where to find me at discord
sexfightAlpha#5274
Trillian: sss_sms
(only females)

Offline MissBustyCarolina

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2023, 02:44:53 PM »
Cum gushing out of my throbbing pussy has now subsided to now just oozing out of my pussy, as I feel that thick hard dildo ramming in and out of me harder and harder as my pussy is taking a beating after already exploding from my first explosive orgasm, not only is my pussy on the inside taking a beating, but my swollen throbbing pussy lips are being clawed and mauled by this cxnts claws, as my legs start getting the strength and feeling back in them, and I begin to kick out and slam them around, but this nasty dirty cxnt has her wet musty pussy on my mouth barking out orders as if I'm some dog that will obey, as I am over the pissed off with this cxnt and can't believe that she made my sweet tight pussy gush my cum all over, as my legs continue flailing and my pussy continues taking a beating, while your claws attack and maul up my pussy lips, my shoulders begin thrashing around as I start slamming my feet down hard and as you continue to grind your pussy around and Hump my face and mouth, until I finally decide that I'm done playing nice with this cxnt as my muffled screams from you slamming that thick hard dildo in and out of my pussy and your claws are mauling at me has pushed me over the edge and as your grind your pussy left on my mouth, then right on my mouth I time it perfectly and open my mouth wide taking in your wet pre-cum mistress, that is until I clamp my teeth down hard onto your own swollen throbbing pussy lips, and with a loud blood curdling scream from your mouth, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" You quickly roll that face ass body of yours off of mine and onto your side screaming out in pain, yet your not the only screaming, because when I clamped my teeth down onto your swollen pussy lips, your claws from your hand dig your nails into my own swollen pussy lips at the same time, "Uuuuuuuuuuuughh!" and I roll my exhausted sore beaten drained body off to the side in pain, I slowly slide my hands down one of them rubbing the outside of my pussy, while the other, under normal circumstances I would have continued with that thick hard dildo again and again, but these aren't normal circumstances as I pull that cum covered thick dildo out of my battered pussy, as I glare over at you, rubbing your pussy, and glaring back at me, as we both slowly roll over and get to out knees, and I say, "let's FUCKING FINISH THIS BITCH!", getting slowly up to my feet, my even heavier breasts hanging huge, as you glare back at me and say, "GLADLY cxnt, ONE OF US GETS CARRIED OUT OF HERE!" As you make it to your feet as well, your massive heavy breasts still slightly dripping milk, and we both rush at each other!

Laying briefly on my back as I rub my sweet tender swollen and now bites pussy, my massive milk dripping breasts hanging heavily from my body as they heave up and down with each exhausted breath I take, but the brief rest is cut short as I am hell bent on destroying this cxnt and as we both roll to our knees, both your huge heavy breasts hanging as well as my massive heavy breasts hanging before getting to our feet, and screaming like hellcats at each other as we rush full on huge breasted body vs massive breasted body collide with a loud bare skin on skin slapping impact into each other, but instead of bodies bouncing off of each other, we each grab hold of each others hair tight, you snatching my long blonde hair in your right hand yanking it from the back as I scream out in pain......"Eeeeeeeiiii!!"......my head forced to look up at the ceiling of the room, as my massive milk dripping breasts mash into your huge breasts as they mash and mushroom out from each other, my left hand finds its way up the back of you and snatches a tight hard grip of your long black hair yanking your head back hard as you scream out, your left hand starts sending punches to my ribs, my back, and my underboob, as my right hand returns the favor sending punches to your ribs, back and bulging underboob, until I shift my hips, and our bodies twist more to each others sides and I twist your hair and shift my yanking from down to the side, forcing your head to the side as I swing my left hand quickly and open slapping it hard onto your pussy before plunging my middle, ring and pinky up inside your cum dripping pussy and curling my fingers as my razor sharp nails begin to claw at your inner pussy wall, while my thumb nail and index nail stab and pinch your swollen pussy lips!!

Offline skydog4393

« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2023, 07:00:22 PM »
After looking over the first fight between Carolina and Scarlett, this is amazing.  According to votes, it's another draw between these two women.  That goes to show how well matched the two of them are and I've been following this closely.  Well, a draw is bad for them, but good for us because that only means they will meet again.  The deep hatred that these girls have for each other is still ref hot and I don't see it cooling down anytime soon.  Congrats though, you both did a wonderful job again and who knows, the voting may change in the hours left.

Offline Mia_K

• Always nice to beat a rival !
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2023, 09:00:12 PM »
Votes 101 to 101 ?  Ever think that the members around here are just enticing you two to fight again ?  But I don't think Carolina and Scarlett even need any help in wanting another piece of one another.
Mia is waiting...

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2023, 09:43:18 PM »
Votes 101 to 101 ?  Ever think that the members around here are just enticing you two to fight again ?  But I don't think Carolina and Scarlett even need any help in wanting another piece of one another.

Its just vote manipulation by lots and lots of alt accounts. Sad really, but people love their narratives.

Offline JuicyJulie

« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2023, 11:02:06 PM »
Haha. At the last minute, final vote made it a tie ..again :P

Offline Scarlettrose34L

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2023, 07:03:34 PM »
Our bodies twisted to the sides as we both have a firm hard grasp on each others hair as my huge breasts are smashed into the side of your massive breasts, as both monsters size breasts hang down as we both struggle around, and then I feel your claws from your left hand slip into my cum dripping tight pussy as I scream out in pain, "Aaaaaaaaaargghhh!!" as I feel your claws digging and pinching at my sweet swollen pussy lips and tender inner pussy walls, "GET YOUR FUCKING CLAWS OUT OF ME cxnt!" As I yank your hair harder and harder with right hand as I slam my left fist down hard onto your back harder and harder as I scream out louder and louder as you dig your claws more and more, "Fuck you bitch, im gonna claw the fuck out of your insides!" You yell at me, as you yank my hair harder and harder, as i can feel the tears welling up on my eyes, as we continue stumbling about the room, my heavy breasts hanging down slapping into yours as your heavy breasts hang down and slap back hard into mine, and trying to get in position to take away your leverage on clawing at my pussy, as I rake my right set of nails down your back deep and hard, as I hear you scream out in pain, "Uuuuuuuuuughhhh!" And my left hand yanks your hair and head forward hard as my right hand continues raking down your back until my claws find your full round ass, and as we continue stumbling about bent over your massive breasts hanging and swinging and my huge breasts hanging and swinging as you fucking continue to claw at my inner pussy walls, and pinch and pull at my swollen pussy lips, and as my claws and right hand find their way down over your fat full round ass, my long middle finger and razor sharp nail finds its way to your fucking asshole, as I scream out in pain, "Aaaaaaaaegghh!" And yell out, "I told you BITCH, get your claws out of my sweet pussy!" As I feel you dig in deeper and pinch harder and yell out, "FUCK YOU cxnt, IM GONNA RIP YOUR PUSSY APAAAAAAAARRTTT!!" As you try to get your last word out my long middle finger and thick hard razor sharp nails rams deep inside of your asshole!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2023, 07:14:07 PM »
This is wildly good fight. I e never seen such a fight from two fighters as I have with you two
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2023, 07:57:37 PM »
Oh goodie! Looks like a draw so we need a rematch to the rematch. Will be great tp see these two go at it again.
{alt}

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2023, 08:22:16 PM »
This fight thread gets locked in a few minutes. Just because the idiot who runs the two accounts fighting jerks off to the thought of other men jerking off to their poll fights doesn't give it (is that the right pronoun for you) the right to run its fights for days beyond the poll end date . Also maybe your ids need another trim .

« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 08:42:24 PM by Nutmeg »