News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cavalier's Catfight Tournament!

• 4 Replies

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
Cavalier's Catfight Tournament!
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:25:40 AM »
http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Cavalier is looking for beautiful, adventurous women to compete in a catfight tournament in Cabo San Lucas.  We are not seeking professional fighters, but real “girls next door” who are willing to fight equally matched women for cash.  If you are selected to compete, all travel and lodging will be paid for and you will win cash for every match.  
And some lucky subscribers will be selected to watch the event live!
For details, click the attached link.

http://cavaliermagazineonline.com/whatsnew.php

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Re: Cavalier's Catfight Tournament!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 05:02:41 AM »
It seems to me that you are going to get some very attractive women for your tournament and sell a lot of subscriptions including one for me.

Offline Tap Her Out

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 11:10:56 AM »
If you want anyone to take this seriously maybe some pertinent details like when the event will be held would be a start. Send me a picture doesn't quite cut it! Fills us in more please about this when you can!
It sounds ambitious yet very intriguing an event like this rarely happens in North America. Hope it comes to fruition the purse money should be a good incentive.

Tap-

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 09:06:05 PM »
Some questions I've been asked about this event.  Yes we will be filming the matches and selling DVD's.  There will also be tons of photos on the website of the matches.  Each female contestant will be allowed to bring one guest to the event, but it will be at the guest expense.

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 06:54:53 PM »
Great pix, thanx.  Now just imagine hot naked babes fighting in the surf.