News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

real pubfight-paula vs jacquie

• 0 Replies

Offline simcock

• God Member
real pubfight-paula vs jacquie
« on: March 13, 2011, 09:06:07 PM »
Pub Fight-Paula Vs Jacquie.

Another story I didn’t write. Downloaded from the internet on my then cutting edge Pentium 13 MHz computer.

This fight took place last year between these beauties. I was at school with both of them.

Paula was about 5’2” in heels! (a short-arse but not a dwarf). She is a good-looking brunette, big tits and very popular with the lads though I’ve never got on with her. She seemed to find me very irritating and never missed an opportunity to let me know it. Nasty bitch but well fuckable. I’d love to see her get her tits out for the lads.

Jacquie I liked a lot more. She was a good-looking blonde/brunette/redhead as she changed her hair colour every week. Eventually I found out she was a natural blonde. Unlike Paula she was of normal height, 5’6”-ish, slim, small busted, a B-cup and good looking.  

I would say that both women were equally good looking, both very attractive and popular with the opposite sex. Each of them friendly and fun except for Paula towards me.

The fight took place outside the Cherry Tree pub. Both had been drinking. The fight was over each other’s appearance. Paula had made fun of Jacquies hair and Jacquie was calling Paula a poison dwarf and other bitchy comments shorties have to put up with.

Paula moved towards her rival a look of anger on her face and punched her twice, hard in her right breast. Poor Jacquie was stunned. Then she punched her again straight in the face with her left fist. Jacquie looked shocked and then pushed her enemy back by the throat. Paula stumbled backwards, almost falling over. Jacquie thought she could end the fight with words by telling her attacker that you don’t go around punching folk, that it was wrong but Paula was not listening. Mere words weren’t going to stop her.

All the people nearby were now alerted to the fact 2 good looking girls were fighting and crowded around to watch. The look on Paula’s face said the fight was on whether her opponent wanted it or not. Jacquie soon got the message, and both girls punched and punched again at each other’s faces. Quick fast punches. More than it was possible to count. Then they would part for a second or two and come together again. Raining punch after punch to each other’s faces. You could hear these blows striking home. Girls throw lots of punches but they must be quite light as they seem able to take any number of them without bleeding or getting knocked out. Both girls looked sexier than ever with expressions of hate and anger written across their beautiful faces.

They fought like this for about a minute before Jacquie cried out “my face!”, grabbed Paula by her long hair and bent her over. She kneed her enemy twice in the face and kicked her as she was bent over, whilst Paula tried to throw punches from this bad position. Paula went down and Jackie kicked her in the face. She then kicked her fallen opponent in the head. She would have kicked her again too if one of Paula’s male friends hadn’t decided enough was enough and dragged Jacquie away. The fight was over. It was great watching the clearly humiliated Paula get to her feet thirty seconds later and be led away by her friends whilst trying not to cry. Nice one Jacquie!

« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 03:41:20 PM by simcock »