News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Loose Ends: Part 1

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

Loose Ends: Part 1
« on: November 29, 2023, 04:21:49 AM »
This is the latest installment of my long running 732 series. You can read the entire series up to this point here:

https://www.fights.sexy/yuri-lesbolovers-stories/

About two hours had passed since Tamara and La Malvada had taken the potion that transported them to a dream world where they could fuck each other to their leisure. Meaning that the actual fight inside the dream world had taken roughly two weeks. The eight prisoners were too busy pawing and licking at each other to notice how much time had passed, however. It may come across as uncaring about their current situation but all they could really do was have faith in Tamara and while they were locked up in a cramped cell, they might as well make the best of it. It wouldn’t help anyone to just sit there worrying for God knows how long.

Tamara was beginning to stir as she heard the lovely, familiar sounds of feminine moaning and gasping. Normally, those sounds would get her hot and bothered immediately but as she woke up and tried to move, she could barely even budge herself. Her body felt ten times its real weight. It was like she was run over by a steamroller. The epic battle she had fought and just barely managed to win flooded back into her memory. She did it. She fulfilled her greatest ambition both as a law enforcement agent and as a proud, shameless nymphomaniac. She brought down La Malvada. It took absolutely everything she had and her concern for her subordinates and friends to push her further than she would normally be able to go but she did it. She wanted to bounce up and join the celebration in the cell but she was running on fumes as it was. All of the enormous fatigue of what she didn’t know was a two week fuckathon had hit her all at once. She couldn’t risk going back to sleep and La Malvada waking up first. She knew that bitch would be a sore loser and just throw Tamara in with the others. She practically tortured herself to get up, her bones and muscles crying out, begging their owner to let them rest but she pushed on. Vanessa was going down on Jasmine when she opened her eyes to see Tamara struggling to get up. Her heart skipped a beat.

“Hey, look!” Vanessa said loudly.

“What is it?” Jasmine asked, annoyed that her cunnilingus was interrupted.

She then turned her head and saw it too.

“Holy shit, she did it!” Jasmine cheered.

That quickly got the attention of the other girls.

“Señora Colby?” Christina asked as she pulled her pussy apart from Olivia’s.

“My God!” Olivia added.

“Tammy?” Serena asked, breaking her kiss with Nicole.

“She’s getting up!” Nicole added.

“Damn, what a fighter.” Holly asked as she stopped masturbating Valerie.

“That’s my Aunt for you.” Valerie bragged.

Tamara was moving. At a snail’s pace but moving nonetheless. It took her almost a minute just to get up. She felt like a 90 year old woman. Her eyes were closed to slits but she could still barely see.

“I knew you could do it!” Vanessa said. “Just get us out of here and it’s over!”

“The keys are on that hook to the left!” Serena encouraged.

Tamara walked slowly, stumbling and limping. Struggling to maintain her balance as it hung by a thread. You’d think she just drank her weight in booze. She just barely stuck her hands out to stop herself from crashing into the wall and took the keys off of the hook. She could not stand up any longer and fell.

“Ummmmm…” She moaned weakly. She never wanted to move ever again but she had to.

“Come on, Tammy!” Olivia said. “You didn’t beat that cxnt just to leave us locked up!”

Tamara just barely got herself up and had to crawl towards the cell. She reached up to unlock it, internally praying to God that it was the right key. It was. The cell opened and the naked beauties all came pouring out, cheering and whistling in celebration, huddling around the barely conscious Tamara.

“It’s…over…” Tamara said weakly and barely audibly. “It’s finally…over…”

Her head then slumped forward, landing straight into Serena’s D cups. The redheaded MILF smiled as she snuggled her friend.

“Hurry up and put that bitch in the cell!” Olivia ordered the others.

The 732 girls snapped into action, quickly dragging La Malvada into the same cell she had thrown all of them into and locking it.

“Payback’s a bitch! Just like you!” Holly bragged.

“Damn, is she dead?” Nicole asked.

“She’d deserve it but no.” Jasmine answered. “She’s still breathing.”

“I’ve read about this.” Vanessa said. “She’s in a sex coma. It’s the ultimate mark of a truly epic fuckfight. And since she lost, she’ll no doubt be out for longer than Ms. Cooby will.”

“Good.” Christina said. “I wish I could see her face when she wakes up.”

“I wish we could’ve seen it.” Holly said. “Wait…How long has it been?”

“A couple hours, I’d say.” Vanessa answered. “Meaning…They were fighting in that dream world for about two weeks.”

“Holy fuck…” Jasmine said.

“That’s…Incredible.” Holly said.

“I can’t even imagine.” Nicole agreed.

“No wonder they’re both so knocked out.” Christina said. “Either way, Las Brujas is finished. La Malvada was the ultimate narcissist. She made herself into the foundation of the cartel and would much rather it collapse entirely than continue on without her.”

“Pride is the deadliest sin for good reason.” Vanessa said.

The realization of it all hit the girls like a brick. Their long sexual Cold War against Las Brujas was over and they had won. They felt as if they had been fighting these narco sluts for half of their lives. Vanessa and Christina especially. Vanessa felt her humiliation and shame wither away at long last and Christina, who had always lived in fear of retribution for betraying the cartel, felt glorious, soothing relief wash over her like a sexy rival cumming hot pussy juice onto her face. They fought hard and well, giving everything they had but they all knew it would be for nothing if not for their voluptuous boss. They turned around to see her passed out, chocolate skinned form being cuddled and caressed by Serena, Valerie and Olivia. They walked over to join them.

“She’s out cold.” Serena said. “It’ll be days, maybe even weeks before she’s up but she’ll be fine.”

“I can only imagine what went on in that dream world.” Olivia said.

“She can tell us all about it when she wakes up.” Valerie said.

“I owe her a lot.” Serena said. “She’s the reason I became Madam Red.”

“And why I’m the guard captain.” Olivia said. “Speaking of which…I think it’s time we take our prison back.”

“The Brujas are all behind bars now.”  Vanessa said.

“We’ll interrogate them nice and thoroughly.” Olivia said. “Criminals will always rat each other out to save themselves. With some cooperation with Mexican law enforcement, we should be able to track down the rest of the sicarias and even La Malvada’s harem. With some counseling, they should be able to snap out of that whore’s sex spell and become normal members of society again…Or better yet, normal nymphos who don’t just wanna fuck one woman.”

“If you need any help with that, let us know.” Jasmine said.

“Oh, yes. We’d be very happy to contribute to some group therapy sessions.” Nicole said suggestively.

“I’m sure you will, girls.” Serena said. “You sure there aren’t any loose ends left to tir up?”

Jasmine and Vanessa suddenly went wide eyed.

“Sabrina!” Jasmine said.

“And Brooke too!” Vanessa added. “We almost forgot!“

“I know where that ginger cxnt is.” Jasmine said. “I’ll find her.”

“You gonna tell us where she is?” Vanessa asked.

“No, I don’t think I will.” Jasmine said.

She obviously didn’t want another interruption. Their bath tub orgy from the other day was a very enjoyable one but it was clear that the two bitter rivals had to settle this themselves and wanted zero chance of disruptions.

“Fair enough.” Vanessa said. “I have some things to discuss with Brooke too.”

“I bet.” Jasmine said.

“You hotties certainly live up to your reputation.” Valerie said. “It’s a shame we couldn’t celebrate properly.”

“Plenty of time for that when Ms. Colby is back in action.” Nicole said. “And when that time comes, I want another go to your fine ass Mom…Unless you want first dibs on her yourself that is.”

Serena looked shocked and Valerie blushed as red as her Mom’s luscious hair.

“I…Uh…” Valerie stammered.

“Come on, babe. We can read you like a book.” Holly said. “We won’t judge though. Right, girls?”

The others nodded.

“It’s pretty hot, actually.” Christina agreed.

“Oh, does the spicy Latina have an incest fetish?“ Olivia teased.

“This spicy Latina will want another go at your taco when the time comes too.” Christina reminded her.

“I look forward to it.” Olivia said.

“And don’t forget you and me, Nikki.” Serena reminded the younger redhead. “I can’t even remember the last time I fucked a fellow redhead.”

“You don’t have to tell me, twice.” Nicole said.

“Oh, yeah.” Holly said. “Val, you said you had a blonde friend?”

“Hell yes, I do.” Valerie said. “A platinum blonde. And did I mention we’re both on the gymnast team?”

“No, you certainly didn’t.” Holly said flirtatiously. “We’ll have to have a blonde’s day out sometime.”

“Maybe the three of you together can actually form one brain cell.” Jasmine joked.

“Ha ha.” Holly scoffed.

“You should get going, girls.” Serena said to Jasmine and Vanessa. “Your fuck rivals await you.”

“We will, ma’am.” Vanessa replied.

“Ah, to be young and have such beautiful rivalries again.” Serena said. “You know Jazz, you and Sabrina remind me a lot of Tammy and myself when we were younger.”

“No shit?” Jasmine asked.

“Oh, yes. I couldn’t stand her.” Serena said. “But I loved fucking her. The rest was history.”

“And now your daughter calls her Aunt Tammy.” Jasmine said.

“A lot can happen in 20 years, hun.” Serena said as she stroked the unconscious Tamara’s hair.

“Well, I hate to leave Ben for longer than I already have but I can’t let that whore be out on the streets.” Jasmine said.

“Ben?” Serena asked.

“Oh, yeah. I’m married.” Jasmine said, flashing her Wedding ring.

“Are you now?” Serena asked.

“Yep.” Jasmine said. “He’s amazing. He completely approves of our…shared passions and he’s always been very supportive.”

“He sounds like Valerie’s Dad.” Serena said as her tone became more somber and she played with her own Wedding ring that she still kept to this day.

“My Dad died when I was a baby.” Valerie explained. “My Mom gets really sad when she’s reminded of him, so…”

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” Jasmine said.

“It’s alright, dear.” Serena said with a sigh. “Just a sad, middle aged woman being sentimental…You know…He was the first one that ever called me Madam Red.”

“Really?” Jasmine asked.

“Yes.” Serena said with a sentimental smile as she ran a hand through her crimson locks. “After all this red hair of mine that he always loved so much. He was always touching it. He especially loved pulling it when we…”

“Moooommm!!!” Valerie whined in embarrassment.

“Alright, alright!” Serena said with a chuckle. “Still, I miss him every day. I have kept my hair at the exact same length ever since. Most nymphos treasure their tits, pussies, asses and or tongues the most but not me.”

“I see.” Jasmine said.

“I always wonder what he would think of all of this…Warden, Las Brujas, sexfighting in general…And especially me fucking our daughter on a regular basis.”

“I may have never known him but I just have a gut feeling he’d be okay with all of it.” Valerie said. “Do you really think he wouldn’t be?”

“Maybe I’m just letting my emotions cloud my judgment.” Serena said. “He always supported everything I did…He was always there for me.”

Serena felt herself starting to get emotional. Everyone realized that it was best to change the subject now.

“Well…I’d better get going now.” Jasmine said, clearly sensing how uncomfortable this was getting.

“Hun, just take my advice.” Serena said. “Treasure Ben as much as possible. It can be easy to let him fall to the sidelines with all the crazy shit going on in your life. Don’t forget about him.”

Those words stuck with Jasmine. Was she really not paying enough attention to Ben? Was that why he was getting so sweet on Christina lately? Was she not making enough time for him?

“I won’t, ma’am.” Jasmine said. “Thanks.”

She had to deal with that later. For now, Sabrina had to be dealt with and Vanessa had to deal with Brooke.

“We’ll take care of Tamara and then get everything here back in order.” Olivia said. “You girls go and do what you do best.”

“We always do.” Vanessa said. “And make sure our Boss is comfy.”

“Of course.” Olivia said. “She saved all of our big bubbly asses after all.”

“Nikki, Hol and I will go back to the hideout and deliver the news to Ben.” Christina said. “Then we’ll pack up and meet you two back at the penthouse when you’re done.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Jasmine said.

“And don’t worry.” Christina said. “We’ll keep Ben plenty of company while you’re busy.”

“Oh, I’m sure you will.” Jasmine said sarcastically. “Just remember, Chrissy…After I’m done with Sabrina, you and I have something to settle.”

“I look forward to it.” Christina said.

Jasmine was walking away when a thought just occurred to Christina.

“Jazz, wait!” Christina said as Jasmine turned around.

“What?” Jasmine asked.

“There’s…something you should know.” Christina said. “I wanted to tell you earlier but it would definitely interfere with the mission if I did.”

“I’m listening.” Jasmine said, curious.

“Promise you won’t get mad?” Christina asked.

Jasmine’s expression became more serious.

“What did you do?” Jasmine asked.

“I didn’t do anything. Sabrina did.” Christina said.

Jasmine’s expression changed again. It was obvious that she had barely contained anger.

“What…did she do?” Jasmine asked as she clenched her fists.

“Back when I was fighting her in her room, she thought she beat me about half way through.” Christina said. “Ben was watching. They got into some kind of argument and it got more and more heated…Sabrina got really pissed and started approaching him as he told her to back off but she wouldn’t listen…I think she was gonna attack him or something.”

“She what?!” Jasmine asked furiously.

“I got up and tackled her just in time, though.” Christina explained. “She still beat me but she just kicked Ben out carrying me after that.”

“That..That…fucking….!” Jasmine muttered with pure rage. “Ugh! I don’t even have the words!”

“You’re not mad at me, are you?” Christina asked nervously. She was still admittedly afraid of getting on Jasmine’s bad side but not too afraid to stop pursuing Ben.

Jasmine took a deep breath and exhaled.

“No, Chrissy, I’m not.” Jasmine said. “You were right. It would have interfered with the mission. It was best you tell me afterwards.”

Christina seemed visibly relieved.

“If anything, I should thank you for stopping that cxnt.” Jasmine said. “I am grateful…but not grateful enough to let you fuck my man without a fight.”

“It wouldn’t be any fun that way.” Christina agreed. “Go teach her a lesson and then we can settle things woman to woman…with him watching.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Jasmine said confidently.

“Anything else to talk about, ladies?” Vanessa asked.

No one said a word.

“Good.” The brunette said. “We all have our mop-ups to do. Let’s get to it so we can finally take a well deserved rest.”