News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pam mothers champ) chapter 3 No Room for Two

• 13 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
Pam mothers champ) chapter 3 No Room for Two
« on: November 28, 2023, 01:16:37 AM »

Chapter 3  No Room for Two

Pamela was floating on cloud 9, her huge win over the very tough Jan sealed her seat as the mother champion at the underground club.  It has been 2 weeks and Pam still has a few bruises from Jan’s hands but otherwise Pam is looking stunning, and fuller than ever before.

Her husband Mark certainly noticed both in the bedroom and could see her tops were a bit tighter in the chest. He certainly wasn’t complaining, Pam felt heavier so she decided to grab a tape measure and double check.

As she stood in front of her mirror topless she slowly slid the paper tape measure around her bust. As she brought her fingers together she looked at the numbers, her mouth opened in awe.  Pam had swelled to a H cup, she couldn’t explain it, was she holding more milk, or was it some kind of growth spurt in her bust?.

One thing she was sure of , she wasn’t pregnant, but whatever caused her jump in cup size Pam was elated. Not only did it build her self confidence even more, but she caressed her large breasts and purrs to her reflection, “mmm now momma is gonna fight a whole new level of mothers nmm “.

Pam threw on one of her husbands tee shirts , it hung just low enough it barely hid her thong. She walked in the kitchen as he sipped his coffee, “whats the smile for babe?”. Pam pulled her arms in as she held her own hands low , her breasts bulged double the normal size between her arms, but Mark couldn’t really tell.

Pam with a smile a mile wide purrs, “well, remember i told you i wish i was bustier and could take on some of the bigger mothers?”. Mark nods yes, “well check me out now babe”. Pam lifts the tee shirt slow and her rounder fuller heavier firmer breasts drop free and sway outward .

Mark nearly spits out his coffee as his eyes nearly pop out of his head, “what the.. i mean how , my god honey your huge”. Pam jostles them “come feel they are so firm ,warm and heavy.”

Mark steps to his wife and his hands gently cup the new size breasts, he caresses around them and even weighs them in his hands. He smiles and looks at Pam, she nods as if asked. Then Mark leans down and his mouth engulfs the thick stiff nipples, sucking each with a slow pulling draw on each.

Pam pulls his head in to keep sucking as she rolls her head back and moans, “nmmm yesss feel how much better they are. Ohh i can’t wait to fight with them.” Mark slips the nipples from his lips and kisses Pam, then pulls the tee back over the ballots globes.

Pam looks at him, “whats wrong babe?”. Mark shakes his head, “nothing really, i love seeing you fight and now being a champ of that club i am elated for you, its just i am not sure how i feel having the baby at the club. I mean get why your doing it, but i am just not liking the environment for her you know?”.

Pam smirks and hugs him, “i get what your saying honey and i love you for it, in fact i been hearing a few others say the same at the club, so i think i will make it optional, this way the mothers can focus more on the fight then where their baby is”.

Mark thanks her then Pam looks up at him, “but that being said i do ask one thing in return.” Mark hugs her “name it “. I want to be able to take our daughter out daily and see if i can’t get into a mother to mother fight every now and then, especially now that i am two cup sizes fuller”.

Mark pauses he loves seeing his wife take on other mothers in these special duels, but he would be selfish if he said no after making Pam change the house rules at the club. Mark smiles at Pam, “baby if you wanna look for a fight you go for it, if you can video it  so i can watch it later with you, i wouldn’t complain”.

Pam smiles ear to ear they kiss then Mark says “ok i gotta get to work, in case you find what your looking for good luck , that not you need it “. He leaves and Pam is jumping with joy, she runs to get dressed for her day.

Pam finds a yellow bra that is very snug, in fact they all are now, but she’s not gonna complain . Instead Pam finds a yellow blouse and one of her cup less bras that will help with her support. She buttons the yellow blouse and it looks as if the button at her cleavage is about to explode off her top.
Pam slips on her black thigh highs garters then a black skirt, and finally her yellow heels.

Pam does her makeup and pins her hair up, she smiles at what she sees then grabs her purse and the baby and heads out. Pam is kind of just driving with no real destination, its to early for the club but she is hungry to find any mother now.

Not finding much for most of the morning, Pam decides to grab a snack, she pulls into a strip mall with a coffee shop and grabs the baby and walks in. She looks about , the place has mostly secretaries and working women but none match up to her. 

Seeing a table for two to the right Pam heads over and sits. She sets the baby seat beside her and orders a coffee and a cinnamon bun. The order is placed on the table and the waitress pauses a moment as she sees in Pam’s strained top how full veiny and firm Pam looks.

Pam looks up and pulls hr shoulders back, “everything ok honey?”. The waitress shakes her head from the trance like state, “yes oh my gosh i am so sorry enjoy . Pam winks at the waitress and sips her coffee. She slowly tears small pieces from the roll, as she looks through her phone.

Pam didn’t notice but as she was taking small bites , a woman enters the shop, she sees a bit flustered as she orders. After she does she looks around for a place to sit, seeing the only chair is at Pam’s table she walks over and standing holding a baby seat , clears her throat . “Uhh umm “.

Pam looks up and sees the black haired woman, standing with an annoyed look, her baby in its seat on her arm and her round breasts threatening her top a green top.  The woman annoyed says “well its the only seat free do you mind if i sit?”.

Pam was going to say no but seeing the bulging cleavage just nods and pushes the seat out with her heel. The woman sets the car seat down then sits, instead of thanking Pam she just goes about her own ritual of looking at her phone. With her arms closed in holding the phone Pam sees clearly the woman’s bust bulge between her arms.

Pam feels a rush come over her, her nipples begin to tent. The waitress sets the woman’s order down and Pam waits till she has had at least some coffee. Finally unable to restrain it Pam leans to the table between them.

Pam starts “pardon me, but i was curious as mother are you able to nurse your baby fully, or at the least have enough for her?”. The woman looks up from her cell, her eyes pause a tPam’s swelling cleavage then looks into Pams eyes.

Her name is Grace, she rolls her tongue in her cheek after swallowing a bite, “i am fully capable of both having more than enough to fill her belly and the only reason she hesitates is cause my nipples are large. Why do you need some help filling your little ones appetite?”.

Pam may as well have been slapped in the face by this woman, she squirms a bit as she stares back, “not at all, in fact i not only can fill my girls tummy but i would have enough left to fill your little ones tummy, and maybe even you after”.

Pam raises a brow at the mother hoping she gets the meaning. Grace does a she now feels slapped by Pam each giving the other an insult. Grace turns her body more to face Pam who does the same, then Grace with a sly smirk says. “Careful honey, words like that might get you into trouble”.

Pam breathes in “oh? Well tell me what exactly what would i have to say to start trouble ?.”
Grace stares back she knows full well now Pam wants more than a chat, “well to be honest i think you have said to much and i would love to show you , its best to keep your mouth shut at times, that is if you are woman enough to continue this conversation between you and i”.

Pam nearly jumps up but contains herself, “well i am sure you have taught many another a lesson, but i also am sure you have been taught a few as well. So there is no mistaking things between us, “i would love to see which of us teaches the other her place, if your woman enough that is.”

Grace squirms she wasn’t looking for alight , but she sure a shell would never walk away from one. “Well then i am as willing as you are, where shall we go have this chat?”.

The two mothers look at one another wearing the same “try me “ smile as their busts swell for the other to see. Grace is a 39 yo mother of two, she is 5’9” 139 and a firm full 36H-26-36 , her black hair was wavy to her shoulder blades, blue eyes and full lips sharp cheek bones.

Pam finally says softly “you seem like you been here before, do they a decent size ladies room?”. Grace rolls her tongue in her out, “i been here a few times and yeah I guess they do, it has 2 stalls i am sure one of them will do”.

Pam licks her lips and mouth , “well then, why don’t you and i go have that chat then hmm?”. Grace straightens up her back, “well thats fine with , lets go do just that”.

Both mothers grab the car seats and walk into the ladies room, after a brief pause at the vanity they wait till it is all clear to walk into the far stall, larger than the rest.

The door gets latched and they set the babies down asleep in the car seats, once done they stand up and look at each other,  Grace asks”so how we doing this and what is the winner getting from it?”. Pam is a little nervous as her bust is fuller but is so ready for this.
Pam replies, “well the obvious loser gives up her bra and is milked , then winner nurses both babies as loser watches”.

Now Grace is silent as she thinks of the ramifications of losing, but she called Pam out so she has to agree or lose face,  “well i see you thought this out, i agree”. Having agreed to the terms both mothers start to undo their blouses, they ease them off and hang them on the door, then the bras are removed, Pam is smiling as her cup less bra slips off, and her veiny tits swell out stretch marks but round and full and firm , and now heavier.

Grace removes her bra and they drop them at their feet, each woman caresses her breasts and pinches her nipples then hands go on their own hair. They shimmy a slow wobble for the other then start to the center to meet.  The ladies room is quiet for the moment, their heels click till they stop face to face.

In silence they start to swipe their thick stiff nipples, neither looking to dominate just to start the fight. As both moan softly Grace whispers “ready for a fight ?’. Pam licks her lips “oh i am so ready, lets get started”.

They nod at the  other then as if planned both mothers jab their right breasts to the others right breast, then switch left to left. The flesh firm globes meet and there is a soft clap as they bump and jab into other, each time they rub or smear their tits against the others.

Despite the jealousy and the nature of the duel, both feel the arousal these fights start with, the moans are soft as they try to deny the feeling . Grace pumps to Pam “uhhnmmmm cmon fight like a mother”. Pam groans as softly , “uwww nmm i will when you do , cmon mother to mother fight my tits “.

Neither wants the feeling to stop but as they go on, the feeling gives way to the constant undulating of their breasts being pushed, pumped and smeared against the others. Now both mothers start to breath heavier as they slowly step and really start to use their large breasts like weapons of a personal war.

The light click of their heels is getting drowned out by the panting breaths and the fleshy CLOPS of their breasts being driven together. Softly their mouths open and at first their voices soft to keep the secret war silent. Both mothers start to taunt for her rival to start fighting harder, despite the real fact they both are already.

Grace is looking as if she might be in trouble very early, as Pam seems to be colliding in more frequently, Pam in an almost over confident taunt, “uhnn cmon yesss feel my tits now hmm? Ohh cmon give”.

But Grace is no weak fighter as Pam is about to learn. Grace collides to Pam, the CLOP of their breasts is solid and audible. this time Pam cringes a bit at the contact, then Grace comes in a second time quicker and rolls her entire upper back and chest upward.

When her breasts meet Pam’s they ram just under the roundest area of the breast , under Pam’s aureolas. Pam gasps at the point of contact change, she is put off her rhythm for a moment.

It was the opening Grace wanted, she lunges into Pam and their bodies collide even firmer but this time Pam loses ground till her back rattles the door of the stall. Grace is right there to use her breasts in a side to side rhythm that quakes Pam’s breasts as if they were already drained.

Grace her face a curled lip as she goes after Pam harder as Pam taunted, snarls “how’s this bitch hmm? Like it now do ya, like feeling my tits really fight”?. The slaps and clapping of her breasts from Graces has Pam arch then try to bow herself forward to lessen the blows.

But Grace is not letting up now giving Pam and little chance to ease her attack. She grabs Pam by the shoulders and shoves her rival again into the door, making Pam straighten up.

This time Grace shoves her breasts tight to Pams and now as firm as she can holds the pressure as she rolls her breasts counter clockwise against Pam’s. The slow yet firm circular motion is causing a lot of movement in the champs large breasts.

Grace to add to the pressure leans her body in more by setting her right high forward between Pam’s. Now with faces nearly touching Grace really starts to work Pam over.  There is a steady sound of grunts, moans and panting heaving breathes from Pam as her breasts are being shoved back and pulled and pressed about her chest.

Grace is in a steady confident zone, her move and her breasts are doing what they always have, devouring another woman’s breasts. Grace looks at Pam, “you shouldn’t have challenged me bitch, i am going to make this hurt for weeks”.
Pam not one to scare in a titfight, especially after the amount of wins she has over the two losses, but hearing the dark threat from a mother who turned the tables so perfectly and with probability of having to fight another mother at the club for the title, Pam couldn’t afford to be that broken even if she losses to Grace now.

Pam starting to feel the ache and abuse from her rivals attack turns her head to the side, her chest heaving as fear of a loss is in sight, “UUGHh. Ughh mmff mfff you bitch get off my tits”.

Grace a sneer starts to really grind harder and a bit faster sensing victory, “cmon bitch thought we were gonna fight”. That’s when Pam digs down deep, she hooks her right calf around Graces, as she pulls it in making Grace a little unsteady.

As Grace fights with her balance and to stop her heels from making her slip she rears her chest back and takes a deep breath in. Now it was all Pam needed to turn this fight in her favor, Pam bucks off the door with a rattle and plows her big breasts up under Graces, curling Graces breasts to point more upward at her face.

The move forces Graces body to back peddle and as the two stand center of the tight stall, Pam now grabs Grace by the waist and starts to roll and drag her breasts up and down Graces. The action of the move is slowly causing Graces breasts to over lap on the up drag and drop and hold Pam’s breasts on the down drag.

Grace shakes her head no then gasps out, “uugghhh you Bitch oh you fucking bitch my tits “.
Pam grinds harder and faster and each plowing motion has Grace losing another full step till her back is about to be pinned to the cold tiled wall.

Grace manages to avoid the pin by making a few side steps but she can’t get Pam off her breasts, “uuggg uummfff mmfff mmfff bitch oh you bitch get off my tits”. Pams steady contact provides a denser clop and slap to their flesh as she puts her whole body into the move.

Pam breathing heavier now, “whats wrong bitch having problems hmm? Cmon you wanted me tot fight harder take it or give you cow”. Graces only chance to fight back is widen her stance and try to bully Pam into a painful submission.

Grace grabs Pam at the elbows and pushes Pam a half step back, Pam then locks onto Graces elbows and both see they created just enough space between their breasts, as well with their elbows pulled in by their rivals , their breasts now swell between their arms.

But Pam seeing Graces intention doesn’t want to finish the fight in a heavy titboxing battle, especially not knowing how well versed Grace is at one. To avoid it Pam jams her breasts head on into Graces and as their breasts quake and jostle Pam starts a slow firm nestling into Graces cleavage.

Slowly Grace can feel her powerful breasts being spread by Pams powerful breasts. The slow almost prying motion makes Grace inhale and start to pant rapidly as she looks between them and sees the slow advance working in Pam’s favor.

Grace looks up in disbelief, then between them again , then looks up as her breasts are losing the wrestling contest, then looks up again as she winces at the pressure , then between them again as she spits “ohhhh you BITCH uughhhh”.

Pam now can feel the warmth of Graces inner walls of her breasts around her outer walls, she can feel the pressure as they rest against her own and try to swallow around her own. She feels her thick nipples stabbing and rubbing the chest wall of Graces body.
Pam finally looks between them and sees she has forced Graces nipples to point outward away from any contact. Graces aureolas puffed out now not b=needed in her nipples support.

Her heavy firm laden breasts are being worked, shook, and her tendons and ligaments and muscle from her chest to her breasts are being hyper stretched and cause pain to withhold the heavy mass.

The combined heavy breathing fills the stall, and Pam grunts “MMMFFF MMFF cmon take it Bitch, feel it? Feel my tits hmm? Do ya bitch, wanna give or want my tits to beat your s’more cmon talk shit now “.

Grace shakes her head  as if she can not understand how or whats happening to her proud motherly breasts. One thing she knows for certain Pam is as good if not better a fighter with her breasts to catch her in this hurting move. Grace yelps up at the ceiling , “UUUHHH UHHH Ohhh OWWW DAMN YOU BITCH MY TITS, let go and fight my tits if you can bitch”.

Now Pam knowing she weakened her busty adversary starts to pump with a second wind, her breasts literally pounding the inner walls of Graces breasts. Grace rolls her shoulders and now Gus to get free of Pams grip so she can fight back, or hope to.

The two mothers now separate their breasts and as they hold each other by the hands struggle about the stall, bumping walls and the door freely as each tries to wrestle the other into a standing pin.

Grace then goes hand in hand with Pam , their fingers interlace and the two mothers stare as they try to out strength the other and turn her wrists to limit her maneuvering. Slowly Grace starts to turning Pams hands down and palms up, they both get red faced and saliva flies from full lips as they strain agains others full strength.

Grace growls “i am gonna hurt you bitch you’ll never fight again”. Pam some fear in her eyes as she feels Grace slowly start to make her palms turn up and bend the wrists back, “uuhhh you Bitch , your tits need this much help to win hmm? Thought you were a titfighter cow”.

Grace while insulted realizes while a win is a win one if not two things will come from winning this way, 1)Pam will be back looking for her and she is far to dangerous a fighter to risk a rematch with. 2) her name while not a standing reputation will slowly be spread by Pam to any woman who will listen, making it open season on Grace.

She swallows a gulp, “alright bitch you wanna finish this with a straight up tit to tit then lets have at it”. Grace holds Pams hands as does Pam but eases off on the attempt to turn the wrists as does Pam.

Now both while holding hands palm to palms lift them about chest high and with a silent agreement start to trade side to side plunging swipes and pulls across each other’s mass. The weight of their own breasts and now their rivals as well as fighting the exhaustion and counter effect, the two mothers both look up as they stand still and , plunge , rub, drag, pump and pull their breasts against the opposing pair as firm and hard but slow to make it felt as they can..

Both women grunt and exhale their pained effects of their rivals breasts too their own, the tempo of the isolated duel grows faster as both know they can’t take much more for much longer.

Sweating and aching as their breasts get redder, so do faces, the heavy heavy CLOPS fill the stall and bathroom as do the grunts of pain, and the gasps of calling each other a bitch or to fight harder.

They mutual exchange goes on for a solid 12 minutes with neither gaining an inch, till Grace makes a move to end this war. She spreads both their arms out wide as hands are held and locked. Their breasts naturally come together as bodies do, the two women glare as they feel others to breath on their lips.

With eyes locked Grace snarls “this is gonna hurt bitch , wanna give first ?”. Pam grinding her tits right back slow rotation as Grace does replies, “you need me to give cause your fat tits are hurt aren’t they bitch hmm?, you got more bring it, i am her to fight not run away”.

Grace inhales as does Pam then slowly like two sets of large church bells swaying to chime they get their breasts in motion. Then it comes like the loud clang of those bells the room is filled with flesh to flesh CLOPS , as they get faster and harder the sound becomes slaps then finally SMACKS.

Both women stand face to face like two pro boxers as they exchange blow for blow, slow at first then faster and faster and yet faster. The bathroom echoes as the two mothers grunt, call out and wince out the pain being caused.

Once again the duel is deadlocked but none the less as hard and savage as this style fight can get. As they titbox and add dragging and head on punishing pumping they look up and to each side as the pain grows with their bruised swelling breasts.

Gasps of Bitch, whore, cow add tot he sound, then Grace sways her shoulders and hips, Pam knows what is coming , their hands tighten the grips. This is this next pounding move will end the fight for sure and both know it.

Grace this time lifts her breasts and is ready to pound them down on top of Pams, she even inhales to deliver the best weighted pounding she can. Pam sees her chance to put this rival mother to bed, she sees Graces rounded underside lift up and almost roll back.

Pam has to go for it, she lifts on her toes and rams her breasts directly into the exposed lifted undersides and then starts to pump and drag and sway her meaty tits into Graces from the lifted angle.

Graces head drops back in pain and shock, she shakes her head both in the disbelief she allowed the opening and the pain it is causing. Weakened by the move and wanting to stop it, Grace backs away, but Pam knows the only seascape is to move back, so with hands still locked Pam is right under Grace still.

Pam is pushing up and abusing the exposed undersides with precise expertise, knowing the exact points of pressure to abuse and how. Grace fights back best she can but she is running out of room to fight back in as well as the power to go on.

Her face glistening in sweat of pain and feat, her head shaking as she looks up, her mouth open then finally a slap. Graces bare back is pinned on the tile wall, now Pam has the fight in hand and she isn’t going to let go, or let up now.

With thighs in a widen squared stance Pam uses her breasts to drag side to side and pump, and grind the lifted undersides, torturing Graces breasts and chest , with every forced pump into the supple white meaty globes , Grace can feel as her large breasts are pummeled and the natural undulating motion like heavy waves lopping the shore roll up on her chest .

Pam not caring to taunt as she concentrates on the pounding motion sneers with delight. But Grace has tears mix with sweat as she slowly weakens and her head shakes slower as she has to admit to herself confidence and pride , she has just lost her titfight to another mother .

As Pam is grinding , rolling and smearing her rivals breasts she smiles and simply says, “want more?”. Grace shakes her head no, it is time and she knows, “uuughhh owwww OK OK I GIVE YOU WIN PLEASE NO MORE”!!.

Pam plows her breasts hard one last time , the heavy SLAP rings out again as does Graces whimpering pain “AAAHHH oWWWW I GIVE”. Pam pulls from Grace who drops on her knees and cradles her hanging breasts in her right arm. Pam smiling saunters to Graces side and eases her right leg over and straddles Graces back.

With her breasts red and swollen but out firm in order Pam hisses, “nmm we are almost done cow, now your gonna give this momma all of it”. Pam lays her tits on the bare back of Grace her hands tease the hanging breasts with palm claps then Pam slaps her hands on, and starts to squeeze, twist, and tug on the rivals breasts.

Grace hangs her head in shame as she being milked on the ladies room floor like a cow. As Pam does it and milk starts to spray freely she growls, “Nod if you agree Bitch, i am taking your bra”, Grace nods, “i am taking your milk” Grace nods, “i am taking your bra”, Grace nods.

Then pam with a choking like squeeze “i am taking your feeding “, Grace lets out a pained cry as she nods, then Pam working the sore swollen breasts to the last squeezing pull, “nmmm and you will worship my tits “.  Grace nods in shame as the agony ends.

Pam orders her to lay on her back, Grace does so, Pam then gets both babies and sits on Graces tummy, making her look up at the swollen proud veiny tits of Pam. Then Pam eases both babies to her thick pink brown nipples and they latch on and suck freely.

Grace shakes her head no as she cries at the act she has to witness. Pam then eases both babies in the car seats and looks down at Grace. She has a sinister grin as she hisses , “last thing Bitch open up and say ahh”.

Pam lowers her big tits on Graces face and smothers her in the warm thick breasts, smearing them on Graces sweaty face ruining her makeup, then pam forces each nipple at Graces lips as she moans “nmmm worship them, suck them bitch”.

Grace eyes closed kisses then takes both nipples and starts to suck freely on them, forced to swallow Pams milk as well. As Grace does Pam moans , “nmmm now every time you feed her she is drinking my milk Bitch, my advice to you honey, never fight a champion mother again, especially this one”.

Pam lifts her breasts up stares down at Grace then sways her tits slapping her rivals face, finally Pam stands slips her blouse on topless under it and drapes both bras on shoulder as she scoops her car seat up and with a pause at the vanity touches her hair primping it, then struts out in pride.

A few of the working women who watched the pair walk in the ladies room, see Pam emerge with the rewards, and they smile as one says “well looks like that Bitch picked a fight with the wrong Bitch”.

Offline Mike_Lynn

Re: Pam mothers champ) chapter 3 No Room for Two
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2023, 03:58:40 PM »
Another “Motherpiece”

Online DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2023, 06:17:52 PM »
Another great read
Love the many different settings for these fights

Offline Rock

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 08:33:46 PM »
Another great chapter… I think I like Pam more than Peggy!!

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2023, 03:59:23 PM »
Another great chapter… I think I like Pam more than Peggy!!

Thanks to Dotti for all the great stories. She is one of the best authors of such stories in the entire English speaking world. But I liked her stories about Peggy more to be honest. Peggy was a happy wife, later an abandoned single mother who fought her way through life by any means necessary. She had to fight against other opponents, against her ex-husband's new wife and against archenemies from the past.
Pam is kind of boring. She is the wife of a successful man and I think she has only lost one fight so far where she lost her bar. From that moment on she doestroys every woman that comes in her way like some superheroine. And thats a bit boring. I think Dotti had a much clearer vision when it comes to Peggy than Pam. Dotti had some kind of emotional binding towards Peggy. Pam for her is just a name that she uses to name a fictional character. She could call her Gertruda aswell and nobody would realize any difference in the stories about Pam/Gertruda  ;D

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 09:50:46 PM »
Thanks as always for the feed back, doggy i get what your saying , but with the actual “action” between two women in a true titfight is kind of limited especially in writing, I did not want Pam to be just like Peggy, and yes while Pam as gone unbeaten since her 2 losses to lose the bar, she is not going to be undefeated and or have the level Peggy had.

If you all agree you want Peggy back thats cool and all, but as far as her timeline goes I’ll have to do stuff while she is between 30 and 60. I ended Peggy simply because of her timeline and reaching 60. It doesn’t mean 60 means it is time to give it up but lets face it , she wouldn’t be beating a woman her size and ability at 2 times her younger. And a few wanted to see her fight her daughter but knowing Peggy’s fight style and fierce way she goes at another woman , she would destroy her daughter. Peggy was knocked out by Amber in a quick attack of fists , but honestly she knew she had it coming and did wrong, so she didn’t try to fight back either. So i basically felt you guys were also getting tired of Peggy. I had more than a few messages regarding how long Peggy was going to go on , and be able to. She destroyed her arch rivals after many a fight or rematch.  I think if you stay tuned you will see Pam is no Peggy but as you have seen is a fighter as a mother.

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 10:00:56 PM »
Thanks as always for the feed back, doggy i get what your saying , but with the actual “action” between two women in a true titfight is kind of limited especially in writing, I did not want Pam to be just like Peggy, and yes while Pam as gone unbeaten since her 2 losses to lose the bar, she is not going to be undefeated and or have the level Peggy had.

If you all agree you want Peggy back thats cool and all, but as far as her timeline goes I’ll have to do stuff while she is between 30 and 60. I ended Peggy simply because of her timeline and reaching 60. It doesn’t mean 60 means it is time to give it up but lets face it , she wouldn’t be beating a woman her size and ability at 2 times her younger. And a few wanted to see her fight her daughter but knowing Peggy’s fight style and fierce way she goes at another woman , she would destroy her daughter. Peggy was knocked out by Amber in a quick attack of fists , but honestly she knew she had it coming and did wrong, so she didn’t try to fight back either. So i basically felt you guys were also getting tired of Peggy. I had more than a few messages regarding how long Peggy was going to go on , and be able to. She destroyed her arch rivals after many a fight or rematch.  I think if you stay tuned you will see Pam is no Peggy but as you have seen is a fighter as a mother.

Peggy is gone for good and should stay there. Otherwise she would become like the Terrminator movies where the first two movies were great but everything else became just so copy-paste.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2023, 03:48:38 AM »
Doggy, in a way your right but lets be honest i wouldn’t resurrect Peggy as you think, i would just add or make new stories in her younger years.. but it depends on what you guys prefer over my own preference

Offline bullitbob

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2023, 11:49:03 AM »
Really like the Pam series! Keep it going!

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2023, 01:42:09 PM »
Hi!

To be frank I don t look for new Peggy's stories. I really enjoyed and still enjoy reading them. But I think her time is over as a character. Over for the future I really think 60's is a good age to retire. And over for the past. We have read her evolution from 30's something to 60's in the US or Europe travels. What's more? Peggy in her 20's Peggy in her teen's? no interest for me.  Dotti has a formidable writing talent. She produces wonderful and moving stories. I really prefer to see her creating new worlds like Pam's or standalone exploring new ways introducing some longer catfighting ( her "The house always wins" serie is so great) or tits mauling.

Offline Drake8

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2023, 03:25:30 PM »
I agree we already have a lot of Peggy stories and with 63 years old it has to end and in my opinion it was a very good ending. Having said that, Peggy is my favourite character in this site and the reason I became member, so Im never tired of her. I also agree the vast majority of her stories are between 30-60 years old, so it could be repetitive, but I'd really love to read Peggy in her younger years, in college, to know how in that crucial age she developed that ferocious and ambitious personality and never give up attitude that make her so special. I imagine her fighting against queen bees and bullies, or to be the captain cheerleader xD. It could be difficult to introduce titfights and sexfights in a college setting, but I'd also love more and longer catfights. Besides, most of Dotti stories involve mature women so it could be challenging to make a story with young girls.

Either way, I really like the Pam character and this new series, and its a little early to judge her in chapter 3. Lets see how this develops.

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2023, 03:55:28 PM »
Doggy, in a way your right but lets be honest i wouldn’t resurrect Peggy as you think, i would just add or make new stories in her younger years.. but it depends on what you guys prefer over my own preference

This is up to you but in my humble opinion countine with Pam. I dont like her as much as I liked Peggy but it seems that most of the readers like her and she could still become a great and interesting character over time.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2023, 05:56:46 PM »
Thank you again and great reading your views, as for Peggy maybe down the road I will toss in a few chapters through college and such. For Pam rest assure Pam is not Peggy and right now she is on a roll beating other mothers, but I NEVER will allow a character to go undefeated. I am building her return foundation from her double loss to a Texas woman that took her bar. In order to have feel her superior place back she needs to tear through a few women. For now, I will be also posting random fight stories with no “ main character” to go on with unless you all fall for one and need more of which character it will be. Lastly chapter 4 is coming I think by Sunday maybe sooner .

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2023, 09:54:44 PM »
Thank you again and great reading your views, as for Peggy maybe down the road I will toss in a few chapters through college and such. For Pam rest assure Pam is not Peggy and right now she is on a roll beating other mothers, but I NEVER will allow a character to go undefeated. I am building her return foundation from her double loss to a Texas woman that took her bar. In order to have feel her superior place back she needs to tear through a few women. For now, I will be also posting random fight stories with no “ main character” to go on with unless you all fall for one and need more of which character it will be. Lastly chapter 4 is coming I think by Sunday maybe sooner .

Sounds really great