News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I want more.

• 4 Replies

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
I want more.
« on: May 28, 2020, 06:05:29 PM »
Having faced both Alexa and Bridgette in the polls, and having two such incredible foes already! it's not surprising I want more. So here I am, calling any and all bitches out! Who thinks they are woman enough to stand toe to toe with me, and handle all of me before I handle all of you! I'm prepared to accept any challenges, granted you aren't going to be a pushover.

Good Luck. Bitches.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: I want more.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 06:26:58 PM »
pro match in the polls, where we write up our moves?

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 12:41:51 PM »
I've been a silent watcher of you so far Emilia. One amazing win over Alexa, can't say I was as impressed with the way you dealt with Bridgette, she is afterall kind of second rate. Of course even Alexa is second rate, when compared to me. So how about you finally step up into the actual big leagues. Or at least try to and then I'll knock you back down to where you belong.

Bitch. X

Only a silent watcher Gabriella, I find that hard to believe with a trap as consistently full of shit as yours. I think we all know your "prime" is well behind you, and that now you're just the has-been that everyone gets to throw around for some light easy fun. So if you'd like me to step up and put you down, why don't you name the time and place. x

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 02:29:07 AM »
I've been a silent watcher of you so far Emilia. One amazing win over Alexa, can't say I was as impressed with the way you dealt with Bridgette, she is afterall kind of second rate. Of course even Alexa is second rate, when compared to me. So how about you finally step up into the actual big leagues. Or at least try to and then I'll knock you back down to where you belong.

Bitch. X

Gabby, that was quite a backhanded compliment ya gave me. First I'm amazing and then I'm second rate.  :P I guess I can forgive you for that because you were so right about Bridgette. She's not kind of second rate, she is the definition of second rate! Good luck against Emilia. Yer gonna need it!  ;)
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 12:39:43 PM »
Oh Emilia. I've done well to hold my tongue for now, even if your overrated ass was flaunting around. But a has been? Me? Someone to throw around for light fun? Those are some big words that I'm not sure your body is able to back up. So, I'll give you one chance to use that pea brain of yours to apologise. Otherwise girl. It's go time. I'll show you that I'm still well within my prime and that you. Don't even come close to me.

Well Gabriella, I'm sorry, that you hit your prime too soon, but now its time to let the real talent play, so either step up or step off girl ;) Why don't you come and get your ass kicked 6 different way to Sunday!