News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF Tournament. Amazon 1 Bracket 4 Announcements and hype from fighters

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
We have two favorites, one is Mandy Moore the other is Odette Annable with Arielle Kebbel just behind Odette.

If the fans are right we would have a semi final of Mandy Moore vs. Odette Annable

The fights announced are
These four fights will take place in a garden

Elia Gonzalez vs. Paris Hilton
Shantelle Van Santen vs. Candace Accola
Julie Gonzalo vs. Rachel Skarsten         
Kayla Ewell vs. Mandy Moore

These four fights will happen on the beach

Odette Annable vs. Michelle Dockery
Arielle Kebbel vs. Kristen Ritter
Shay Mitchell vs. Jessica Stroup         
Taylor Swift vs. Amber Stevens

These four will take place in a Living room, tomorrow the favorite will be decided with Emily in the lead thus far
Rachel Boston vs. Analeigh Tipton
Sarah Wright vs. Amanda Crew         
Shelley Hennig vs. Emily Rajatowski
Taylor Schilling vs. Phoebe Tonkin

The final bracket is arguably the toughest bracket to win.  These four fights will happen in a Yoga Studio
Emmy Rossum vs. Mary Elizabeth Wistead
Katrina Bowden vs Camilla Belle
Willa Holland vs. Julia Voth            
Maggie Grace vs. Blake Lively

Now some words and these ladies are more heated than others
{alt}
adult photo sharing Silently staring not saying  a word "Mary's tough she could beat me but I doubt it.  Blake Lively's  a little tougher and could beat me but I doubt she will. Camilla all you have to do is beat Katrina and I pray you do.  I do, I want you to beat her and I think she's the third best fighter in this bracket behind us.  Camilla we fought tooth and nail, slap for slap I'm still finding hair in my spare room wondering who owns it.  I should be over it but that was my first fight and I brought you to a point no one has before.  When we face at the end of this bracket it won't be another fight it will be a continuation of the last."

{alt}
click image upload  "As luck would have it I win here I'm fighting Blake again.  I heard Emmy had a true battle with Camilla but I'm not Camilla and I still hate Blake and I do feel I can beat her.  Emmy you are in my way and its not a good place to be."

{alt}
how to take screenshots  "Blonde vs Brunette is one thing that makes this special and the fact she lost to Arielle who I feel is not quite as good as me.  I'm physically stronger than her and with these 32 it comes down to strength."

{alt}
adult image "Is Emmy Rossum listening I bet she is.  She's lived in depression since I went to her house and beat her.  She got some in but I got more in.  It is one thing to beat a woman but to go into her house not be intimidated and not just beat her I made her quit in her house.  Soon I fight Katrina Bowden and I hope Emmy hears this... Katrina is way more of a challenge and I think we have a fifty/fifty fight and i wish to see Emmy in the finals but really... She can''t beat Maggie Grace so I doubt I'll be fighting her again." A smirk came across Camilla's face

{alt}
upload a gif "I will prove that I'm more than a victim, people say I'm the weakest... I am not and I will win."

{alt}
uploadimage  "I'm from Bitch slap, I watched one of the greatest filmed girl fights EVER.  I know I can't beat either of those amazing women but Willa I have so many ways to beat her.  It's kind of unfair to Willa to fight me"

{alt}
adult image "I honestly feel like going to the Originals set and slapping Phoebe just to prove I can win a fight.  do I think Blake can beat me, yeah of course.  Is it a foregone conclusion, no.  I'll make sure she has no space to do Blake Lively things.  Stop thinking I'm the weakest, the weakest is Phoebe Tonkin."

{alt}
image hosting above 5 mb "I hope Emmy wins, I like a challenge.  People say she is better than me well she lost and I haven't.  Mary is so boring she brings it but gets tired or distracted then I hurt her.  It'll never change between us, here's my hope of hopes.  I get Emmy rossum, Camilla Belle, Shelley Hennig and Odette Annable.  God to beat all of those, to break down all  of them into a tear filled mess.  Yeah Happy new year to me."

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Julia Voth looks like a tough cookie! She would literally bitch slap Willa Holland into submission  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline Interac

• God Member
Yeah I'm not going o lie... That is what will happen when my random draw put those names together I was like 'shit, that's the easiest fight of the tournament'