News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for new opponents in Pro, NHB, Hardcore, Death matches, Family tags, etc

• 4 Replies

Offline AlishaProGirl

Ok so for everyone that already knows me; if ya know....ya know. For those of you who have yet to have he pleasure and the privilege of making my acquaintance...Congratulations! You have now met by all accounts the most sexy, gorgeous, talented, and all around PERFECT girl on this site. And you know what us perfect girls like to do, don't ya? Well we just love to put our lesser opponents (nay...victims) in their place and remind them that they are not even in the same class as myself (BLACK girls listen up! I'm talking to you especially). Oh and if you are an old ring veteran and thinks you have what it takes to defeat a young, fit, talented superstar like me, well then I am all ears for your challenges. Mom and daughter teams? Bring it with me and my mama and we'll bury you both. Got a little sister you wanna introduce to the ring? Well bring her along too and I'll show her not only the ropes, but also the arena lights as she lays flat out on her back staring up at them when I'm through with her. If you're stupid enough to challenge me 1 on 1....let's hear it. READY FOR SOME NEW CHALLENGERS! Let me know the scene, setting, style, whatever you'd like to challenge me at and I'll get right to work on your upcoming beatdown! I am on Trillian where I have my matches: AlishaProGIrl

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
You sound interesting and I believe we talked in the past but I don't do trillian anymore

Offline Love Megan You Scream

• Donald Trump will ALWAYS be my president! #MAGA
Alisha, babe you and I definitely share the same tastes I styles, and based on your profile some other beliefs too. With that being said, don't expect me to be all friendly with you. If and when I face you in the ring (or out of it) I will tear you apart, bitch!

Bahahahaha! I don't know what's funnier, this stupid blonde bimbo trying to act all tough like I wouldn't crush her into broken, bloody mess on the canvas, or the other bimbo Megan commenting down below a out how she'd tear Alisha apart! Both make me LOL! Personally I think I'd like to face either one of you, or better yet both of you together, not that you'd stand a chance in hell anyway. I look forward to the opportunity to flatten you both into slut pancakes.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
I don’t get to Trillian much but do other chat sites.  I enjoy all those styles you mentioned and more.  I keep an open mind when it comes to stakes, limits and all.  Let’s chat more if you’re interested