News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Parking Lot Beat Down

• 5 Replies

Offline Daisy Daisy Daisy

Parking Lot Beat Down
« on: October 30, 2017, 05:01:11 PM »
The blonde sorority chick grabbed my hair from behind and punched me in the back of the head.  I fell forward, half bent over the bar, as she kept punching me in the back of the head.  People tried to pull her off of me but she was fucking relentless.  She grabbed my hair with both hands and slammed my head against the bar, knocking me senseless.  I almost slid to my knees, but she grabbed my shirt and spun me around and slapped me hard across the face.  My eyes were glazed over and I couldn't focus on anything.  She glared at me and slapped me again.  She leaned in close.

"Bitch, you sucked the WRONG fucking dick!" She spat and punched me in the stomach, doubling me over.

People finally managed to pull her away from me as I was gasping for air.  She was fighting against the crowd of dudes pushing her outside and she was screaming,"You fucking slut!!!!! I'll be waiting for you!"

I must have been a sight to see.  Some hipster chick, hair askew, mascara running, wearing a black choker, and low cut black shirt, and tiny black shorts. My chest heaving as I was trying to get air.  Versus her, a tall, blonde, perfect sorority chick.  Jesus.

I turned around and asked for some water, but the bar tender told me I had to leave.
"What the fuck?" I asked.

"You were fighting.  You have to leave,"He responded.

I cried out,"She fucking attacked me!"

He crossed his arm and shook his head and said,"It doesn't matter.  LEAVE."

I sighed and started nervously shuffling towards the door.  I knew this bitch was out there.  She was pissed because I started making out with her boyfriend on the dance floor and maaaayyybbee I sucked his dick in the alleyway out back, and maybe his friend's dick too.  Maybe or maybe not I sucked two dicks at once and they were both claimed.  And now I was going to face the owner of that dick outside.  And maybe the other dude's gf had found out by now, too :/

As I walked out a crowd was following me, excited to see the inevitable carnage.  I stepped out of the bar into the brisk air, and this bitch took a screaming, flying run at me.  She grabbed my hair again, but I was ready for her and punched her in the stomach.. I grabbed her hair and brought her head down and kneed her in the head.  I didn't let go, I kept kneeing her over and until she dropped to her knees, at which point I pushed her on her back and mounted her.  She was wearing a slinky black dress which was riding up  around her hips.  My thick ass was definitely showing from the bottom of my shorts.  I slapped her with both hands over and over.  I could see her losing focus and panicking.  I was feeling like a bad ass bitch.

I snarled at her,"You beta ass bitch!  Maybe your man needed a REAL woman to suck his dick.  I'm gonna suck his cock again and spit his cum all over your face!"

The crowd cheered at that.  They definitely wanted to see more humiliation, and I was heated enough to give it to them.  I grabbed the front of this blonde bitch's dress and started pulling at the fabric, trying to rip it apart when suddenly I was punched in the head from behind.  I fell over hard, and I got kicked repeatedly in the stomach.  A hand grabbed my hair and dragged me across the rough asphalt.  I was pulled to my feet, face to face with a beautiful black chick with long hair, wearing the same slinky dress as the white bitch.

"You fucking slut!" she shrieked and slapped me while holding onto my hair.  "Who the FUCK do you think you are?!"

This was definitely the other guy's girlfriend.  I was in deep shit.  She grabbed my shoulders and kneed me in between the legs.  The crowd let out an "OOOOF!" as I sank to my knees, mouth agape, hands cradling my pussy.

I looked up at this girl, and the felt another pair of hands grab my hair from behind.

"Please no! I can't fight both of you!" I shrieked.

The girl in front of me leaned down and grabbed my face and said, "You could certainly suck two dicks, so you're about to get two chicks!"

With that she spat in my face and slapped me again.  I was lifted up by my hair and spun around, facing the blonde bitch, who slapped me so hard I spun around again facing the other girl who slapped me.  The kept slapping me and spinning me around then they started shoving me at each other.  They did that until the black chick grabbed my arms and held them behind my back.  The white chick punched me hard in the stomach, forcing the air from my lungs.  She punched me again, and again and again.  I was weak on my feet, only held up by my arms.  My stomach was in so much pain.  The blonde bitch grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes.

"You're gonna fucking pay!" She screamed, and slapped me. "I'm gonna fucking ruin you!"

She punched me in the face really hard, and essentially KO'd me.  When I came to I was facing the black girl this time, the white girl holding my arms.  She slapped me awake, glaring at me.

"No bitch, you don't get out of it that easy!"  She snarled, and punched my right breast.  Then she punched my left tit.  Over and over again she battered my big tits which were almost popping out of my top.  I wasn't wearing a bra, so she grabbed my nipples and pulled.  I screamed in agony.  She twisted my nipples and I was begging her to let me go.

She did let go, and she spun around facing the crowd and shouted,"Who wants to see what this bitch is working with?!"

The crowd cheered their approval and so she grabbed the neckline of my low cut, tight shirt, and pulled it apart, ripping it.  She ripped my shirt wide the fuck open and my tits were on full display for everyone.  The crowd hooted and cheered as the blonde chick bounced me up and down so my tits bounced with every movement. 

"You like dick?!"  The girl screamed.  "Well you're gonna get every fucking dick here!"

"What?!" I screamed.

She walked up to me and ran her hand over my exposed tits.  "Oh yeah, you're about to be used like the fucking dumpster you are."

To be honest, the prospect of being dominated and humiliated excited me.  I was deeply ashamed.  I just got the shit kicked out of me, and now they were threatening to fuck me, and I couldn't be more excited.  The blonde chick let go of my arms and wrapped her arms around my waist.  She slid her hand in the front of my shorts and rubbed my pussy and started laughing.

"This bitch is fucking wet!!!! What a goddamn slut!"  She screamed at the crowd, who cheered their approval.  She was making fun of me, but she didn't stop rubbing my pussy.  She ran her fingers over my pussy lips and spread them slightly, letting her middle finger glide over my clit.  I couldn't help but wiggle at her touch, my ass grazing her crotch a bit.  She started rubbing my clit with two fingers, and I grabbed her arms, clenching hard and moaning as I was being publicly violated by another woman.   The other girl grabbed onto both of my tits and started rubbing them and running her fingers across my nipples.  She ran her sexy tongue across my breasts and took a nipple into her mouth.  I moaned hard, and the bitch rubbing my pussy laughed.  I hated this.  I was so close to cumming, and I couldn't help it.  I felt so humiliated.  Topless.  Beaten.  Fucked by girls.  I was grinding my hips faster and faster, trying to hump the fingers harder.

I moaned long and loud.  "Oh fuckkkkk". I screamed as I came hard.  My stomach seized up and my hips involuntarily convulsed.  I was panting and the one girl took my nipple out of her mouth and grinned a mean grin, and slapped me hard across the face.  The other chick took her hand out of my tiny shorts and stuck her fingers into my mouth, covered in my own pussy juice.  She moved her fingers in and out of my mouth, simulating sucking dick.  She then grabbed my hair and forced me to the ground.  On my back, she punched me hard in the stomach, and straddled me, pinning my arms down with her legs.  The other chick walked over and hiked up her skirt, revealing her thick ass and tiny thong.  Slowly she knelt down, too, over my face, facing the white chick.  I shook my head and moaned "No no no no". as she lowered her pussy onto my face.  Her wet slit, covered by her thong, grinded over my mouth and the crowd cheered.  I had no idea what they were doing with each other, I was too busy being smothered by this pussy.  I heard her say to me,"Maybe if you're good I'll let you go!"

I hesitated, but I understood.  I started licking her pussy through her thong, my tongue running against the fabric and tasting her wet pussy through it.  She reached down and moved the fabric aside, putting me face to face directly with her twat, which she grinded against my face relentlessly.  I felt the white chick get up, freeing my arms.  She grabbed my tight shorts and pulled them off, leaving my in my black thong.  She ripped it apart seamlessly leaving me stark naked on the ground in a parking lot, beaten and bruised, while some chick rode my face.  I was so embarrassed and humiliated, but I was never more turned on in my life.  I couldn't help it, I had to touch myself.  I started rubbing my clit and the crowd hooted and hollered.

"Look at this slut!!"  I heard the white chick shout.

The chick riding my face started riding faster and faster and faster, grinding against my mouth harder (side note, I've cum twice writing this.  Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk why does getting dominated turn me on so much).  Suddenly I felt strong hands grab my thighs.  I gasped into her pussy as I was suddenly reamed with a hard cock.  He started fucking me deeply while the chick rode my face.  I rubbed my hands all over my body and tits.  I hated it, but I was in heaven. The chick riding my face grabbed my tits hard and screamed as she came.  She gushed all over my face, leaving me covered in pussy juice.  She started to slow her grind a bit, but the guy was fucking me harder and harder and harder.  I grabbed onto the bitch's ass and moaned hard as he ripped an orgasm from me.  My body shook and my hips convulsed.  The girl lifted off of my face and I saw the dude.  It was her boyfriend, and he was going to town on my pussy.  She actually smiled and kissed him deeply as he fucked me in front of everyone. 

Then, out of nowhere, the other girl's boyfriend knelt down with his dick out.  I grabbed his shaft and started jerking him off, licking the head.  The crowd cheered.  I fucking loved it.  The guy fucking me pulled out and knelt down on the other side of my face, furiously jerking off.  I grabbed his dick, too, when another man from the crowd started plowing my pussy.  And that was the rest of that fucking night.  Me getting fucked over and over by anyone who wanted me slutty ass. I had dicks in my mouth, ass and pussy all at once.  I ate out so many girls.  I grinded, tribbed.  One girl put me on my knees and fucked me with a vibrator she had in her purse.  Man after man came all over my face and tits, and in my pussy and my ass.  At the end of it I was covered in cum and pussy juice, laying on the asphalt.  The white bitch leaned over me and spat,"Clean yourself off, slut". and threw a towel on my face.

(holy shittttttttttttttt I got really dirty with this one, but fuck I got carried away it got so hot for me)

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
Re: Parking Lot Beat Down
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 12:01:04 PM »
Mmmmmm, nice and dirty...

Offline vals

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 11:00:33 PM »
Very nice ndeed.

4on1

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 06:26:10 PM »
Very nice ndeed.

Thanks!  More coming soon

Offline underdweller

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 10:08:47 PM »
Love the girl girl stuff.
Female strap-on fights, missionary tribbing

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 11:21:09 PM »
Love the girl girl stuff.
Thanks!  Maybe next time I'll get way more in depth with it.  I've been wanting to write about a sex fight I had over Halloween lol