News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

what do you think is more sexy?

• 9 Replies

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
what do you think is more sexy?
« on: June 09, 2014, 11:35:47 AM »
I have thought long about it and i think it is hotter to see to mature women in a nasty and intense catfight as in a sexfight and two see two beautiful young women in a sexfight as in a nasty catfight. Dont get me wrong i think it is also sexy to see two mature women fight it out sex vs sex but a really nasty catfight only two mature women with lifeexperience can show.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
Re: what do you think is more sexy?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 04:22:20 AM »
This is an interesting question.

It seems that most of the sexfights/titfights that appear on the net are between younger women.  But personally I would love to see two women in their 40's or 50's engage in such a contest.  I can't exactly explain why, but the idea of two mature women in a sexfight is a real turn-on to me.

As for a real, nasty catfight, again, most of the vids on the net feature younger women fighting.  But I would love to see two mature women in a full on fight.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 09:38:33 AM »
Well, you forced me to look through my pics and find a couple that fit the bill.  You know what a chore that is!!!

I think my shift from young hotties to MILF's probably has more to do with my age than what is actually sexier.  Probably no way I am ever gonna see a couple 20 somethings titfighting, but I still do have a prayer of seeing a couple of milf's do it.

"So you are saying there is still a chance?" - Dumb and Dumber.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2014, 07:10:51 PM »
I like both
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2014, 01:28:08 AM »
I think my shift from young hotties to MILF's probably has more to do with my age than what is actually sexier.  Probably no way I am ever gonna see a couple 20 somethings titfighting, but I still do have a prayer of seeing a couple of milf's do it.

Well, duh, I ain't gonna get any young hottie to be anywhere near me but really age doesn't matter to me.  I'm more about the tussle.  I could give a s*&t less if the women are 20 or 40; and just like with guys, it's the action not the size!

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »
Wow ! Amazing,Erotic pictures. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks.  Always happy to share!!!  Of course there is the incredible burden you heap upon me forcing me to look in my huge collection for something specific like a MILF catfight.  Such a strain on my poor old heart.  lol
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2014, 12:46:08 PM »
Wow ! Amazing,Erotic pictures. Thanks for sharing these.

Thanks.  Always happy to share!!!  Of course there is the incredible burden you heap upon me forcing me to look in my huge collection for something specific like a MILF catfight.  Such a strain on my poor old heart.  lol
Damn, just as hot!

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 04:15:16 PM »
The appeal of mature women catfighting is due to the fact that they are exude more confidence and a cattier attitude. From my experience, they will try to win at any cost, and they're not at all shy about a titty popping out or their panties being torn off.

Offline jerry55

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2014, 07:06:35 AM »
[Tquote author=mauler maureen link=topic=40551.msg314787#msg314787 date=1403187316]
The appeal of mature women catfighting is due to the fact that they are exude more confidence and a cattier attitude. From my experience, they will try to win at any cost, and they're not at all shy about a titty popping out or their panties being torn off.
[/quote]. 

I agree when you get two mature angry with each other. They want to fight each other, and you can tell when two angry women REALLY WANT to fight. They willl p

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 01:16:39 AM »
though younger women seem more ready and willing to catfight-sexfight, I believe a catfight between two older women (38-55 years old) is usually more intense as the women seem to really go at it with no inhibitions.  am I wrong in assuming that once a women approaches 60+ they seem more reluctant to fight?