News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Understanding why we like catfights

• 60 Replies

Offline Josephinex

Understanding why we like catfights
« on: April 11, 2023, 07:26:03 PM »
I have recently been coming to terms with the enjoyment I have of watching two beautiful women compete, both physically and/or sexually. It took a long time to accept that this fetish is part of what I like to see and that there many many others like me, given the output of videos and art out there on the internet. This forum especially has been helpful in showing there are like-minded people with similar interests

However, I think part of why it took so long to accept was the shame I felt in having a fetish like this. You tell it to anyone and it can very easily be misunderstood as you like seeing women get hurt or harm each other, and understandably to an outsider it might seem like that, but it's not true at all. At the very least, it's painful and not fun for me to see someone else in pain and I avoid that kind of media, and I imagine it's the same for you. Anyways, it's hard to talk about this to people, especially to partners who want to better know your fantasies

This reprint of an article written in the 60's helps give an idea of why it's enjoyed (https://www.deviantart.com/takao-nakano/journal/The-Psychology-of-the-Catfight-Fetish-877537468) but I didn't find it too helpful in helping understand why this fetish is

Does anyone here have an idea why we like female competition so much and care to share? Or maybe share works by people like psychologists or existing forum threads that explore why we enjoy this?

Thank you for your time,
from a nervous guy understanding his inclinations

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Understanding why we like catfights
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 08:41:22 PM »

Does anyone here have an idea why we like female competition so much and care to share? Or maybe share works by people like psychologists or existing forum threads that explore why we enjoy this?

Pre-fight:
<> Both women asking themselves, am I really about to do this?  Really?

<> Both women asking each other, are WE really going to do this?  Really?

<> What should I wear? ....

<> ..... and how should I wear my hair?

<> I'm ssssoooo much prettier than her .....

<> ..... and classier.

During the fight:
<> You really just went there?  Really?

<> If losing:  this is NOT happening to me.  If winning:  I should have done this to her sooner.

<> She's sssuucchh a bitch.  How can anyone stand her?

Post-fight:
<> Wrecked hair.

<> Wrecked clothes.

<> One wrecked reputation.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 11:51:38 PM »
Josephinex, you ask the $64,000 question (I know I'm really dating myself with that reference!).

I found a fcf link to an old talk show, Sally Jessy Raphael that dealt with female fighting:  https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=28879.msg209944#msg209944

Here is the surviving youtube link to that show:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcdrsQC4vIQ&list=UU56RueOWTks7ssInG55Il1A&index=2  The link to part 2 has been taken down by yt.  I remember those episodes from years ago.  I seem to remember seeing an interview with a female psychologist about why guys like to see two girls fight and wrestle.  I remember her saying that in some ways, when two women fight up close, it's not unlike seeing women in a sexual encounter.  That may be BS, but that's what I remember her saying.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2023, 08:11:43 AM »
As a straight guy, I get sexually aroused by catfights, especially if clothes get ripped off to expose their goods. Not sure why, but I do. However, no interest whatsoever in UFC/MMA stuff. I find that upsetting, actually.

Offline slapfan

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2023, 05:22:47 PM »
"As a straight guy, I get sexually aroused by catfights, especially if clothes get ripped off to expose their goods. Not sure why, but I do. However, no interest whatsoever in UFC/MMA stuff. I find that upsetting, actually."

Facts. I asked my brother once when you think of Woman UFC/MMA  whats the 1st thing that comes to your mind? and........ He said "BRUTAL"
I bust out with laughter because thats the perfect way to describe that shid and the way they be looking after their matches. He has watched some Socal Fights and Suitefights matches with me and was entertained by the catfight matches. Even my cousins like the catfight matches and hate the UFC/MMA shid.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2023, 06:34:45 PM »

Facts. I asked my brother once when you think of Woman UFC/MMA  whats the 1st thing that comes to your mind? and........ He said "BRUTAL"
I bust out with laughter because thats the perfect way to describe that shid and the way they be looking after their matches. He has watched some Socal Fights and Suitefights matches with me and was entertained by the catfight matches. Even my cousins like the catfight matches and hate the UFC/MMA shid.

One strange behavior by WMMA winners is that after they clearly knock an opponent out, they try to out-sprint the ref to the prone loser and get some final shots in before he inserts his body between the 2 fighters. 

It's like--why are you doing that?  It's over--you won.  You feel the need to get a final punch or kick in?  Really?  Why?

Offline maxweil

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2023, 08:12:49 PM »
for me, it's about the confidence - two women standing toe to toe and being confident they can kick each others ass! as long as it's a fair fight, that level of confidence to fight is sexy!

...after they clearly knock an opponent out, they try to out-sprint the ref to the prone loser and get some final shots in ...

think this is just that they're taught to fight until the bell, and not every ref will call it the same way. there's definitely scenarios where it's 100% clear KO though, for those i agree don't keep hitting

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2023, 10:12:02 PM »
I think it's all a sexual thing. I always find the loser in the f/f fight the sexiest and it's a definite sexual turn-on for me. I don't think it's about the violence - that is just a path to get where I want the end of the story to go. But it is frowned upon in polite circles and this forum is almost the only place I can discuss it.

Offline Josephinex

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2023, 01:48:56 AM »
I'm happy with the thoughts shared so far, thank you all  :)

I think it's all a sexual thing. I always find the loser in the f/f fight the sexiest and it's a definite sexual turn-on for me. I don't think it's about the violence - that is just a path to get where I want the end of the story to go. But it is frowned upon in polite circles and this forum is almost the only place I can discuss it.

I agree that this can be all seen as a sexual thing, so maybe a better question would be why you (the reader of this comment) personally like catfights/sexfights, like in Sandman13's and Horny-Jew's reply. Maybe then I can find a better answer to my own question

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2023, 02:11:16 AM »
For straight guys, IMHO there is a connection between this fetish and a strong, competitive perhaps combative woman in your past -- most likely your very early years.  Could be an aunt, a sister, but most likely Mom.  I'm no social scientist by any means, but over the years I've read lots and lots of posts, and it seems to me that guys who are into this have this characteristic in common.  That was a good enough explanation for me, and I've found considerable peace in this rationalization. 

Also, we seem to have amazing memories.  I doubt that this is connected in some way, but it certainly appears to be true.     

As far as the type of competition that one prefers, well that my well have to do with the kind of relationship that you had with that woman. 

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2023, 03:04:39 PM »
It's just something that turns you on sexually. The emotions of a female fight, wrestling, catfight, when two rivals do not see and are not focused on anything other than each other is just a bomb. Plus, when they fight over men, and you know that after a fight with one of them, you will have sex. And whoever made love to a woman after her fight knows how indescribable it is..

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2023, 07:34:41 AM »
I've always seen the catfight/wrestling/sexfighting thing as something that's transgressive. And men and women find this exciting, because if a woman is so moved to fight, to break these norms, it is fascinating and arousing.

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2023, 08:28:17 AM »
If we all knew the definitive answer none of us would ever ask the question I guess. All I know is that from a very early age, as early as I can remember, ive enjoyed female wrestling and catfighting. It was there from the very beginning as a sexual turn on, there before I ever even saw a picture or a clip of 2 women fighting. What I'm getting at is for me, and I can only speak for myself, I was born with it, it came naturally to me.
Love watching women cat fight

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2023, 12:35:35 PM »
Born with it sounds right for me too. Girls fighting would excite my mind long before it was possible to excite me physically.   At my age  in the distant past any little spat would suffice,  but with the explosion of material both real and produced  it’s possible to pick and choose.    In real fights I hate to see blood and would never wish to see anyone hurt.   In wrestling it has to be competitive.  Two girls going through the motions is as much of a turn off as two ladies really trying to beat each is a turn on.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2023, 06:01:36 PM »
I think my enjoyment was due to several strong women in my life though to my knowledge, none fought.  Also, very religious family where the only way you could see an unclothed woman was in the catalogues or wrestling magazines. I think it was also being around a VERY few women who kind of understood.  I remember in eighth grade a girl I knew and had known for years confessed to me she wrestled.  And so it goes.