News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Understanding why we like catfights

• 60 Replies

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Understanding why we like catfights
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2023, 12:11:49 AM »
When it comes to the views of some people, they have a tendency to only put forward arguments that support there own political doctrines.   They totally ignore things like science (pheramones).  Upbringing,  Romance etc.   Regardless this is not supposed to be that type of chat.   Many fans grow up feeling a sense of guilt over liking catfights.   Its not about wanting the winning woman or the losing woman.   At the end of the day most people can seperate the fantasy from the reality so its about the erotic conflict of 2 ladies ina hot yet tabboo situation.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2023, 07:34:48 PM »
Regarding the whole darwin discussion, I think I said there was an element of this.  Not that it was the sole reason it is a turn on for us.  If you assume we descended from Gorilla's, at some point we probably did want to mate with Queen Kong over Beyonce.  And I think to some extent it is still true for women.  I mean these huge football players, boxers, MMA guys are the ugliest cusses around and women are swooning for them.  But over the last XXXXXX years of evolution we have added a few characteristics to our desire to reproduce.  And it is really varried.  Some guys are into Queen Kong.  And it isn't just survival of the fittest.  Lots of people are turned on by the looser.  It really is complex and we are trying to break it down to something simple.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2023, 12:18:33 PM »
I think the psychologists explanation that women wrestling or fighting is close to sex is wrong.  My evidence is if we had the chance to see lesbians having sex or watching two women fight we are going to pick the two women fighting. 

I agree totally with  the comments from Lumberjack’s. earlier  post in this thread.   Certainly fights on film and Tv were much  prized.   As I.was excited by girls fighting long before I was able to be aroused by it, the early memories can’t be discussed here.  I also think there is no correlation between fighting and sex between ladies.   That said  there is perhaps unintended intimacy between ladies when they come together.  When women wrestle topless this is obvious by their erect nipples.  When women fight i imaging the same reaction is hidden by bras and tops.  On the net it can be seen that girls will try to provoke a fight by pushing,  or bumping breasts together. When girls fight on nights out ladies often face off , tight dresses having ridden up both with their thongs on display.   This is not an invitation to make out but certainly a challenge  to go at it woman to woman.

Online topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2023, 10:57:46 PM »
Born with it sounds right for me too. Girls fighting would excite my mind long before it was possible to excite me physically.   At my age  in the distant past any little spat would suffice,  but with the explosion of material both real and produced  it’s possible to pick and choose.    In real fights I hate to see blood and would never wish to see anyone hurt.   In wrestling it has to be competitive.  Two girls going through the motions is as much of a turn off as two ladies really trying to beat each is a turn on.

I agree completely, the wrestling has to be competitive! That's what I like about DWW, ASFILM, Festelle. Hard to find anything made like that now.

Try FOXYCOMBAT  run by HANA who was the sec. @ DWW  Execellent
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Online Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2023, 05:07:37 AM »
Is it ok for a nurse to weigh in? Not that nursing gives me any qualifications for this topic. I’m just a science nerd who loves to read and talk science.

I think the idea that prehistoric women have competed with each other for men and men favor successful female fighters is modern male fantasy rather than the outcome of Darwinian natural selection. In fact, in most complex species (i.e. mammals), it’s the males who compete and the females are selective :). Rin753 is correct. For males, it’s about quantity. Females look for quality. Females are attracted to which males can provide the best resources for offspring to survive. That’s why we like jocks, rock stars, men with status and power, and rich guys. Males are driven to reproduce as much as they possibly can. The male elk that wins the antler fight in rutting season will try to boff every female in the harem. It’s a similar process in most species.

It is believed that natural selection has favored women NOT fighting for the simple reason that we are critically valuable in birthing and raising children to risk serious injury or death. Men, on the other hand, are more expendable, so they live high risk, violent lives.

I think if men inherited genes from ancient ancestors that specifically  coded for sexual arousal by female fighters, it would have been obvious throughout human history. Also, I know many guys here have fantasies about their women, including mothers, getting defeated. I don’t see how this fits natural selection.

So, I think to understand catfight fantasies, we have to learn more about very early sexual development. I suspect there is some truth to the childhood imprint theory, where an experience or image (pro wrestling, Raquel Welch cavewoman fight, etc.) during a sensitive period in brain development, makes a lasting impression in the sexual stimulation part of the brain and fully blooms during puberty. We really know little about sexuality. It’s an interesting topic and I could be persuaded to change my mind with new evidence.

You may enjoy this article about evolution of human mating by a social psychologist at Duke University.
https://www.wondriumdaily.com/mating-through-evolution-how-men-and-women-choose-partners/
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Josephinex

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2024, 04:04:14 PM »
Hello, bringing this up again. I found a new word that may describe this fetish we have: agonophilia (https://www.kinkyhow.com/agonophilia/). what do you guys think? is it accurate as a broad term for what we like?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2024, 05:34:34 PM »
Hello, bringing this up again. I found a new word that may describe this fetish we have: agonophilia (https://www.kinkyhow.com/agonophilia/). what do you guys think? is it accurate as a broad term for what we like?

Meh.  Doesn't really capture the thrill of the buildup.

Offline nehawrestler

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2024, 06:51:44 PM »
the foundation of many sexual interests and fetishes can often be traced back to formative experiences or exposures. these do not necessarily have to be inherently sexual but can evolve into a sexualized interest over time....there is also the role of power dynamics in sexual arousal and fetish development... the fascination of female competition stems from the intrinsic human interest in social hierarchies and the demonstration of physical or psychological prowess. apart from that the concept of taboo also plays a significant role. what is deemed forbidden or outside societal norms acquires an increased allure. the deviation from mainstream sexual interest adds a layer of excitement and uniqueness...

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2024, 09:16:15 PM »
When it comes to the views of some people, they have a tendency to only put forward arguments that support there own political doctrines.   They totally ignore things like science (pheramones).  Upbringing,  Romance etc.   Regardless this is not supposed to be that type of chat.   Many fans grow up feeling a sense of guilt over liking catfights.   Its not about wanting the winning woman or the losing woman.   At the end of the day most people can seperate the fantasy from the reality so its about the erotic conflict of 2 ladies ina hot yet tabboo situation.
I'm not sure about the "sense of guilt," rather to me it's more of a feeling of isolation or feeling alone.  For years I thought I was the only one who got a thrill out of seeing two women fight.  It wasn't until I reached the age of 18 or 19, and could do the occasional visit to the adult bookstore, where I discovered a mag or two devoted to girls wrestling.  Of course, this was years before the internet.  I then realized there were others who felt the same as I did.  Through the occasional mag add for female wrestling videos, and outfits like Crystal, I discovered the catfight community was much larger than I realized.  But it was the internet that really opened my eyes to the extent of the catfight phenomenon.  And of course the advent of cell phones with cameras that allowed real fights to be recorded and shared via the net showed just how large the community truly is.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2024, 09:33:37 PM »
the foundation of many sexual interests and fetishes can often be traced back to formative experiences or exposures. these do not necessarily have to be inherently sexual but can evolve into a sexualized interest over time....there is also the role of power dynamics in sexual arousal and fetish development... the fascination of female competition stems from the intrinsic human interest in social hierarchies and the demonstration of physical or psychological prowess. apart from that the concept of taboo also plays a significant role. what is deemed forbidden or outside societal norms acquires an increased allure. the deviation from mainstream sexual interest adds a layer of excitement and uniqueness...

This is one of the best written and most accurate explanations of this fetish that I've ever read.  Short and to the point -- no BS. 

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2024, 01:13:28 AM »

[/quote]

Oh definitely my first exposure was from watching the cop tv show chips as a toddler and they had the mud wrestling scene on it.  It woke something up in me at 5 or 6 years old that is still with me to this day lol.  I was mesmerized and loved it at that age haha, even though I was nowhere near starting puberty yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04yCRHXum-Y
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 01:23:00 AM by clark85 »

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2024, 06:30:31 AM »
Oh definitely my first exposure was from watching the cop tv show chips as a toddler and they had the mud wrestling scene on it.  It woke something up in me at 5 or 6 years old that is still with me to this day lol.  I was mesmerized and loved it at that age haha, even though I was nowhere near starting puberty yet

So, was that an episode of CHiPs, Sheriff Lobo or Sledge Hammer?    ;D

Offline Hairpullfan

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2024, 06:32:22 AM »
Love these conversations!  After my own self reflection, here is my theory for myself. I remember being under 10 years old and getting really anxious seeing things fight, like dogs or I remember horses on some TV show. I also discovered masterbation pre pubescent and for some reason I drfted to masturbating to these fights that made me so anxious to view. Well fold in puberty and happening to come across a TV show with female oil wrestling that added sexiness to my fight anxiety and feelings were multiplied. I also developed a foot fetish at that same young age, so add another muplication!  Oil wrestling soon turned into loving cat fights and I've been 'enjoying' them for about 40 years now.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2024, 07:44:01 AM »
Love these conversations!  After my own self reflection, here is my theory for myself. I remember being under 10 years old and getting really anxious seeing things fight, like dogs or I remember horses on some TV show. I also discovered masterbation pre pubescent and for some reason I drfted to masturbating to these fights that made me so anxious to view. Well fold in puberty and happening to come across a TV show with female oil wrestling that added sexiness to my fight anxiety and feelings were multiplied. I also developed a foot fetish at that same young age, so add another muplication!  Oil wrestling soon turned into loving cat fights and I've been 'enjoying' them for about 40 years now.

I see myself here again. I too was initially excited by fights in the animal kingdom, in stories and fairy tales or by sporting competitions. Sexual fantasies grew with magazines in the 90s and the Internet a decade later. Today, hair pulling, scratching and pinching is one of my favorite tactics in real female fights.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2024, 10:19:55 AM »

So, was that an episode of CHiPs, Sheriff Lobo or Sledge Hammer?    ;D

Mine was when I was 10-12, and my high school babysitter:

<> showing me her high school yearbook, and the pictures of girls in her school who she wanted to fight,

<> .... and telling me the reason/(s) she wanted to fight each one--over a boy, over gossip, over getting snubbed

<> and then her having a phone call with a friend of hers, discussing a chick fight which had happened after school, or was happening the next day after school, or might happen soon, etc

<> and sometimes showing me scratches on her arm and under her shirt from a recent catfight of her own.