News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ages of catfighters

• 34 Replies

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Ages of catfighters
« on: January 03, 2024, 01:18:27 PM »
Does anyone have a preference as to the ages of the women they like to see in catfights, and is there an age cut off where women shouldn't fight, 50's? 60's or 70's or is it if the women are fit enough it doesn't matter what age they are as long as they are both in decent health? i am in my 60's and the older i've got i prefer to see older women catfight's but is there or should there be a cut off point age wise?

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Ages of catfighters
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 02:01:25 PM »
 My feelings are as long as your willing and feel fit ,go for it. My wife boxed my daughter during COVID as tension built up under those conditions. My wife was 67yrs at the time and my daughter 31 yrs old. My wife beat her ass !

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 02:05:14 PM »
My feelings are as long as your willing and feel fit ,go for it. My wife boxed my daughter during COVID as tension built up under those conditions. My wife was 67yrs at the time and my daughter 31 yrs old. My wife beat her ass !

Thanks for that, and it seems some women in their 60's can kick ass.

Offline ry_bo_9

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 02:07:24 PM »
I'm not sure that age is all that relevant. For me so long as they are roughly the same age, size and fitness it would be a good catfight.  I know 2 women in their 70's that are in good condition that would have a hell of a catfight.  So long as they are equal.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 02:21:09 PM »
I'm not sure that age is all that relevant. For me so long as they are roughly the same age, size and fitness it would be a good catfight.  I know 2 women in their 70's that are in good condition that would have a hell of a catfight.  So long as they are equal.

I do tend to agree with you that if the women are fairly fit that age shouldn't have too much to do with it. My wife is early 70's but to contradict myself, whilst i would love to see her fight with another woman of similar age and stats, it would worry me a little about their age.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 08:09:26 PM »
  In my early 20's when first started really collecting videos my cut off was around 50 y/o and still is as I get close to reaching that age myself, ask me in 10 years and will be interesting to see if changed? There are some fighters like Robin who was able to look 40's into her 50's
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline hghunt999

• God Member
  • Fan of almost all things here on FCF
    • Not my page, but my stories are here under HG Hunt
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2024, 02:45:01 AM »
As I've aged (not yet 75) my age of preference has shifted upwards too. I see nothing wrong with mature women, wives, moms, grandmoms getting nasty with each other. Doesn't mean I won't be excited over younger gals though. I do tend to prefer more wrestling and erotic fights than I used to.
HG Hunt

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2024, 03:16:53 AM »
Always have preferred older mature ladies. 40s thru 60s ok with me if both are healthy and willing. Rules probable in this bracket tho.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2024, 01:13:46 PM »
I've always thought older women are very sexy especially women in their 40's and 50's. Just because they are in that age group doesn't mean they don't have issues with one another.
Years ago when my wife worked for a bank they just hired a new assistant manager. From day one the two of them did not care for each other and over the next several weeks tension was building. Then at a staff meeting the other woman made a remark to my wife and she went off on the other woman. The manager wrapped his arms around my wife. Fortunately it didn't get physical. When this happened my wife was 51 and the other woman was in her late 40's. So yes, older women are not immune to getting into a fight.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2024, 12:14:28 PM »
some great replies on here and i think the general consensus is that age is just a number and if 2 women want to get into it, as long as they are evenly matched and reasonably fit then let them get on with it, although i agree with colt that older women 60's onwards should have rules.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2024, 05:26:14 PM »
I don't know if there should be a limit on age, but I agree with many commenters that older women should have rules established.  Whether we like it or not, the older we get, the more brittle our bones.  It's too easy to break a hip or wrist in a fall.  Getting old sux!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2024, 07:25:20 AM »
As mentioned, I would worry about older women getting hurt more than younger women.

Offline Andyshade

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2024, 07:20:02 PM »
Love it from 18 to 40

Offline marieclaws

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2024, 09:29:16 PM »
Age is not a barrier to anything, if you keep fit and stilll want to fight why not? I admit facing a 20-30 year old would be hard but I’d be confident against any woman my age and weight. I do find a lot of women my age are now heavier than me though.

One thing that does happen is at my age hair is not as strong so I know I’d lose more hair today than in a fight 20 years ago and my opponent might be lowering her hands a few inches to scratch my boobs lol

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2024, 12:58:10 AM »
In my early 60's now but even as a teen I preferred the idea of more mature (40's or 50's at the time) women wrestling.  I do agree with others that as long as the women are able nothing wrong with women in their 60's or 70's mixing it up.