News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ages of catfighters

• 34 Replies

Offline GillianTangles

• Tangling with an aggressive woman thrills me
Re: Ages of catfighters
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2024, 03:28:24 AM »
I am not as strong or fast as I was. But 51 is not the end, is it? I intend to slay those that say so. :)  -- Gillian, Last of Her Bloody Name. :)
Wanna tangle? I do!

Offline mister4562004

• I have had a girl fight fetish for many years
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2024, 08:49:14 AM »
A few days ago,I wrote a comment on another post discussing the year 2023 in review, and my favorite videos from 2023 involved Goldie Blair fighting Dee Williams (DT-Wrestling #DT-1679 and DT-1714). Both girls have been around for many years now, and both still look great. Goldie's bio says she was born in 1974, so she'll be 50 this year. Dee is maybe a few years younger. I know the fights are scripted, but the girls still have to be in good shape to act out the scenes as well as they do. I'm in my mid-60's, and the older I get, the more I appreciate mature women.

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2024, 10:41:14 AM »
If women are in great shape and like to fight, then at 50 and 60 they will calmly do it.. Even at home, in the family, a huge number of mothers and grandmothers calmly struggle with children and grandchildren for entertainment, and also among themselves. Many catfighters and submission wrestlers were asked by fans and producers to stay in the fight as long as possible. And many left only when old injuries did not allow them to fight. And there is really something very exciting about mature women's wrestling.. The same lyric left catfight only for health reasons.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2024, 01:02:09 PM »
In the event of a real catfight one or both women can get hurt. When it comes to the women in their 40's, 50's, having serious issues with each other, very good chance one of them will start a fight. The fight may be more with hair pulling, ineffective slaps and kicking and ending up rolling around on the floor.
Women in that age group are not immune to getting into confrontations, especially if they are coworkers.

Offline watchembox

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2024, 09:07:57 AM »
I have had women from their late 20's to early 30's tell me they would wrestle or catfight but never happened. Two wives, ex and present in their late 40's and early 40's had no problem doing it. I think it has something to do with maturity and confidence

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2024, 02:45:45 PM »
For me it's allways the older women fighting wich interest me. Something more interesting for some reasons i can't quiet explain, they dont have to be like mature models either ,just normal looking everyday women, say 45 to 65, I'm 63 younger girls no longer do it for  me. Ialso like the personalities of the two
combatants also have to be involved, probably thats why i imagine women I know and how it go with their tussle, for me prefferably two mature women
equel size age range topless or nude wrestling , maybe light slapping etc. And alone and in private no audience.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2024, 04:36:08 PM »
I, like many of us here, have a preference for mature fighters. Antscha and Edita are in their 40s (?) and have got better and nastier as they’ve aged.

Lady Ellen also fought Well into her 40s.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2024, 04:00:15 PM »
Hollywood (Jeanne Basone) is still Active and despite her 60 years old, she looks wonderfull and fight and wrestle bravely.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 04:07:58 PM by Dario »

Offline dabit12

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2024, 03:39:40 PM »
I agree.  As I get older I love watching two mature women going at it.  The sight of two GILF's rolling around wrestling is the best.  I'd pay good money to any producer who makes this kind of video.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2024, 04:39:38 PM »
My general rule is that I don't watch matches or fights where the women are younger than my daughter.  She's 50, so that really narrows things down.

I will watch and enjoy older fights where the women were my age or older at the time of the filming, i.e. stuff filmed in the 70's through 2010.

Just a goofy rule that I follow. 

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2024, 06:23:47 PM »
My general rule is that I don't watch matches or fights where the women are younger than my daughter.  She's 50, so that really narrows things down.

I will watch and enjoy older fights where the women were my age or older at the time of the filming, i.e. stuff filmed in the 70's through 2010.

Just a goofy rule that I follow.

I get and mostly follow that rule too!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2024, 08:32:53 AM »
love catfights of moms in their 40's and 50's !!!

Offline cffanm49

• Catfight Fan since 1963....
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2024, 04:57:06 PM »
Does anyone have a preference as to the ages of the women they like to see in catfights, and is there an age cut off where women shouldn't fight, 50's? 60's or 70's or is it if the women are fit enough it doesn't matter what age they are as long as they are both in decent health? i am in my 60's and the older i've got i prefer to see older women catfight's but is there or should there be a cut off point age wise?
    Closing in on 75 so I too tend to love the mature types, and I have seen some very nice pics of older ladies going at it. They are rare, but a huge turn on when I can find them.

Offline MaggieSinclair

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2024, 01:18:41 AM »
I was 66 (I'm 75 now) when I had my last fight, we were evenly matched and she was just 2 years younger than me - and we both hated each other and had a previous encounter 20 years prior so it was the best way to sort things out.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2024, 04:57:49 PM »
I know of 2 females that want to fight in front of me in a hotel room.
Biggest problemo is 1 is only 17 yo. After she turns 18 its on!!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.