News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Interracial Tag Team Battle

• 2 Replies

Offline Ed Johnson

Interracial Tag Team Battle
« on: August 12, 2010, 04:42:47 AM »
Team Underwood
Carrie Underwood and Lil Kim

Team Fox
Megan Fox and Beyonce

Both teams are in mini skirts, thigh high stockings 4 inch stilletto heels and halter tops. Who wins?

Offline CrashCorrigan

• God Member
Re: Interracial Tag Team Battle
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 07:18:48 PM »
Although I often pick the short girls, in this case, I'm picking Team Fox.  I think Beyonce tips the scales on this one.

Specifically, I pick Megan Fox to lose to both Carrie Underwood and Li'l Kim, and I pick Beyonce to beat both Carrie and Li'l Kim.  This may sound like a draw, but it's advantage Team Fox because Beyonce can beat the toughest girls on Team Underwood whereas the toughest Team Underwood girls can only beat the weakest Team Fox girl.

Offline Ed Johnson

Re: Interracial Tag Team Battle
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 02:56:36 AM »
Although I often pick the short girls, in this case, I'm picking Team Fox.  I think Beyonce tips the scales on this one.

Specifically, I pick Megan Fox to lose to both Carrie Underwood and Li'l Kim, and I pick Beyonce to beat both Carrie and Li'l Kim.  This may sound like a draw, but it's advantage Team Fox because Beyonce can beat the toughest girls on Team Underwood whereas the toughest Team Underwood girls can only beat the weakest Team Fox girl.

I disagree. Lil' Kim is not only fiesty, but has some jail time behind her as well. HARD jail time. You can be sure she knows how to watch her back. I think she'd win. Easily against Fox. But have a harder time with Beyonce. And people underestimate Carrie too. ;o)