News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ECC's Tori vs Kyra and Hollie vs Maggy

• 5 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
ECC's Tori vs Kyra and Hollie vs Maggy
« on: February 19, 2014, 10:17:50 PM »
Two of ECC's recent releases #84 Hollie vs Maggy and #87 Tori vs Kyra have turned out to be among the most popular of any we've produced. Both fights are very hard fought with vicious hair pulling, and hard slapping.  I appreciate  the total will to win demonstrated by all four ladies.   http://www.eastcoastcats.com/welcome.htm

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: ECC's Tori vs Kyra and Hollie vs Maggy
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 02:04:55 PM »
any rematches in theses 2 fights??
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 02:45:48 PM »
Kyra and Tori have fought three times. Hollie and Maggy rematch has not been arranged yet, but it's a real possibility.

Offline fight europe

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 10:40:08 PM »
Why you release no new fights?

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2014, 05:51:09 AM »
I emailed the distributor week before last to ask about the next release. He told me Marissa vs Jean would be available on line by that weekend or the following week.  Obviously, they are behind schedule for some reason, but it should be out soon I hope.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 05:42:00 AM »
I emailed the distributor week before last to ask about the next release. He told me Marissa vs Jean would be available on line by that weekend or the following week.  Obviously, they are behind schedule for some reason, but it should be out soon I hope.

I was mistaken about Marissa vs Jean being next. Next up will be Kristin vs Marissa, and should be released tomorrow.