News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ECC latest release. Kristin vs Marissa.

• 3 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
ECC latest release. Kristin vs Marissa.
« on: March 17, 2014, 02:58:50 AM »
Kristin vs Marissa is an evenly balanced catfight between two curvy, very feminine looking ladies. Both wear little denim shorts over their bikinis, a look which seems to be popular with the ECC girls just now.  They have a lot of hair between them and of course, in a fight like this, that means a lot of hairpulling going on.
There is some enthusiastic face slapping too, especially from Kristin. And when I say enthusiastic, I mean she really seems to enjoy winging them at Marissa, and smiles gleefully whenever she hits the target.
Marissa, in her first fight, was a little tentative to begin with and I thought she might end up being overwhelmed by Kristin. But once she gets a feel for the action, and her opponent, she fights back well, and the two of them turn out to be very well matched indeed.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 05:05:47 AM by kafkod »

Offline highrain75

Re: ECC latest release. Kristin vs Marissa.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 07:09:55 PM »
yep, sounds good. if i could somehow actually purchase a download from the netherlands without a credit card.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:34:03 PM by highrain75 »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 01:37:49 AM »
You can pay for the DVDs via Paypal. Maybe you can do the same with downloads. Click the "Contact/Help" link at the ECC website and ask them about it.
If you buy the DVDs 3 at a time, btw, they work out cheaper than downloads, even including the shipping charge. And with some of the older fights, the picture quality of the DVDs is better.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 06:52:12 PM »
Yeah I love the smirks on Kristin's face when she slaps the other girl. Sasha is coming back to ECC, and I'd love to see Kristin fight her. Two little wildcats, blonde vs brunette!