News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fighting-dolls Live event

• 2 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Fighting-dolls Live event
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Fighting-dolls events are a great time.  Was over 20 girls in 16 f/f Submissions and pins matches, 3 catfights and 2 mix matches in 2 days of matches.
    I'm not a fan of sessions, but many of the other fans at the event had very good review of after event sessions.  There was also a Dinner with many of the fighters there for talks about the event matches and have drinks and talks with the fans.   Well worth the 300 euro price.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Re: Fighting-dolls Live event
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 12:24:06 AM »
I really wanted to attend.  Did you attend the event?  Do you have pictures?  Was there an opportunity for the fans to wrestle the girls?

Offline MODELSWRESTLING

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • real Models, real Wrestling
Re: Fighting-dolls Live event
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 11:18:41 AM »
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Fighting-dolls events are a great time.  Was over 20 girls in 16 f/f Submissions and pins matches, 3 catfights and 2 mix matches in 2 days of matches.
    I'm not a fan of sessions, but many of the other fans at the event had very good review of after event sessions.  There was also a Dinner with many of the fighters there for talks about the event matches and have drinks and talks with the fans.   Well worth the 300 euro price.

I attended the event as well. I can confirm what LQQKING4CATFIGHTER wrote!!