News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for a Story

• 0 Replies

Offline Big Country

Looking for a Story
« on: March 26, 2014, 09:29:28 PM »
I would post in the stories section and ask and maybe I still will if this comes to no avail, but back in my teenage years I remember a particular website that featured like a catfight story simulator.  I never used it but I remember it as something you could download from the site.  The rest of the site featured several stories, one set was about two neighbor girls who used to be friends and went seperate ways in high school and are forced into house sitting together than fighting.

The stories I'm looking for from that site though are a set about 2 girls in high school who both share an intrest in wrestling, the senior sets up the younger girl and they have several matches.  I may be making up the simulator thing, the site may have been something like Terri Straddles(perhaps?  It's a simulator I heard of once that sounded right), and it may have been an old Geocites site.  Sorry my information isn't more detailed but it was long ago.

If anyone could help that'd be great.