News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

www.thickwildcats.com -- Fraudulent Charges Alert!

• 2 Replies

Offline poser_pete

www.thickwildcats.com -- Fraudulent Charges Alert!
« on: July 18, 2011, 05:13:03 AM »
If you ever were a paid subscriber to Joelle's once-promising www.thickwildcats.com website, better check your current credit card statement.  Even though I cancelled months ago after tiring of seeing the 'We're Almost Ready' announcement on the site endlessly for weeks and weeks, I notice a $24.99 (ouch) charge on my current (July) credit card statement.  Now not only is the site dormant, it's completely off the net.  My charge shows as 'IO Billing.com,' and then 'Zombiano.com SE.' 

Offline poser_pete

Re: www.thickwildcats.com -- Fraudulent Charges Alert!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 08:43:53 PM »
Happy to report I've been able to get credit for three months of charges removed from my card statement.  Only three months, but better than nothing!  So, again, those of you who were loyal to Joelle and her promises, take note if you're still being billed!

Offline poser_pete

Re: www.thickwildcats.com -- Fraudulent Charges Alert!
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 02:04:12 AM »
Just a reminder to those who might not have seen this original posting.  If you didn't take action to stop the recurring charges for this dormant site, it's not too late.  You're paying $25.00 a month for 'dead air' and broken promises.