News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Hottest Tub

• 2 Replies

Offline DottiD

• God Member
The Hottest Tub
« on: January 22, 2023, 11:22:47 PM »
The Hottest Tub

Mark and Connie were a happy couple, they had no children and love to enjoy themselves. everything from trips, to night life one thing they both enjoyed was the hot tub and a glass of wine.

Connie was a 5’10” 140 pound strawberry blonde, her amazing body was a 34H-26-36, light grey blue eyes. at just 33 Connie was turning heads any where she went.

Mark was in love with her and though he never saw his wife in a fight, he knew she was capable of handling herself. they often would fantasize about Connie in an erotic yet tight jealous stye fight. Not to get clawed and beaten up but more to prove her dominance with her will and body, what Connie never told Mark was that she had engaged in a few titfights but none of them could hurt her let alone beat her.

Connie at first thought maybe Mark had a woman in mind but he simply laughed it off and swore to Connie if it was  to happen he would be in her corner. More often then not these sexy fantasy chats had the couple end up in bed.

One day after work Marks boss called him in the office, he expressed his happiness with Marks work habits and invited him and his wife to join him out to his summer retreat  down the shore area.  Mark knew he had to agree the only time anyone was invited there was for a bonus or a promotion.

Mark called Connie and told her to pack a bag, her first question was do they have a hot tub, Mark laughed yet wanted to scream, as he simply said “He is the owner here I am sure he does”.

Connie started to pack 2 bags for the 2 day trip, and she made a point to pack a cherry red bikini,and a sexy lavender bra. her hair which was about shoulder length was best worn in a wind blown wild look.

Mark pulled up and before he could honk Connie was swaggering out in a pair of shorts heels and a tight tank top with a black bra under. Mark was about to tell her to change but they were going to the shore anyway and besides that his boss would be impressed by Connie no matter what she was in.

They drove off and were excited to have a lavish getaway. As they reach the destination  both of them felt their jaws drop at the huge home, they got out of the car and Connie kissed Mark as she whispered “baby this can be us one day if you get this position”.

They reach the door and a maid lets them in, she shows the couple their room and they unpack somewhat, Connie brought a sleek but tasteful dress just in case. Within the hour there was a knock on their door, the maid smiled ,”Mr Rook is here he would like to see you..both’.

They , well Connie more were nervous, she touched up her hair and make up and they followed the maid to Marks bosses study. the maid announced them then shut the door as Mr. Rook was ending a cal his eyes nearly popped from his head at the sight of Connie.

He welcomed them and to help Mark Connie apologized for her attire. Mr. Rook hugged her and told her , “Don’t be silly its the shore house relax have fun and Connie the pool and hot tub are yours’.

Connie thanked him and left the room so he and Mark could talk, she ran up to get in her bikini an was ready for the pool then hot tub. As she was changing Mr. Rook looks at Mark, “tell me son how do you have time for the extra work with such a gorgeous girl at home?”.

Mark smirked as his boss pours them each a drink, “oh cmon Mark you earned this relax you got the promotion, i just hope my neighbors wife doesn’t blow her top at the sight of your wife, jealous as a feral cat that one”.

The two men enjoy a few drinks and talk about personal things instead of business. Mark was elated and hardly felt the drinks go down. outside Connie swaggers to the pool steps and eases in. The water had a small chill but she got use it rather quickly,as she dipped her body under then just waded and stepped about.

Unknown to Connie Mr. Rooks neighbor ,a man from an oil rich family was out on his deck having a cigar when he noticed Connie.  He was wide eye and watched as her glistening body and swelling huge breasts had small goose bumps and her nipples tented the top.

He was so into the view he never heard his wife walk out till she saw what he was locked in on. She cleared her throat and he dropped his cigar as he stood up and kissed her cheek, “Oh sorry gorgeous but I wasn’t expecting to see a woman stacked like you next door is all”.

She pushed his chest as she stepped to the railing and looked over, her eyes were scanning every inch of Connie as she exits the pool and walks to the hot tub. Her fingers curl into a fist as she refuses to admit it but the woman her man was watching was every bit as busty and young and if she had his attention without trying what might happen if she tried.

His wife’s name was Olga, she was from Poland, he found her on a dating sight and the two hit it off. The couple were Olga and Jonathan, Olga was 36 year old and stood 5’10” 149 and a 38H but closer to an I cup, very full and firm.

Her blonde hair was wavy to her shoulder blades and her bountiful mass was round and veiny. As Connie enters the hot tub she caught sight of Olga and though she didn’t let on as the two glare a moment.  After Olga tuns her back Connie mouthed to herself “omg she’s got big tits “.

Olga opened her robe as she was still in her neon yellow bikini, she turned to her husband, as he caressed the cups, “I might have to show our neighbors guest not to attract your attention hmm?’.

John smiled, “Oh baby you know i love to see you in a duel, but she looks awfully big as well, think you can handle her?”.  Olga looks back down at Connie, who stands from the hot tub, she says to John, ‘Tell Mr. Rook you will be attending the party tonight I am going to be a bit busy with her”.

As Mark is told to go join his wife, and about the party tonight the phone rings, he answers it and nods, ‘“Ok Johnathan sounds wonderful, i take it Olga saw my guest then?”.  Mark looks back briefly he knew it had to do with Connie but he was so proud of his wife he just eased out of the study.

Once out Mark leaned on the wall and listened in, “I know John she is a sight to behold, oh i don’t know about all that, she looks like she can be a wild cat as well, tell ya what you and i can make a side wager without making a spectacle how that be?’.

Rook went on to say, “Oh my boy’s wife has the moxy to take on your wife, we can watch from my upper deck, trust me her husband will go along with it”.

Mark was both scared and aroused,  he ran to Connie and as he waited for her to grab a towel he looked up and saw Olga standing looking down.  Marks jaw hit the ground as he looked up at the round over swelling huge breasts in the yellow cups as her eyes were on Connie.  Olga is 5’10” 150 and a 38H-28-38, her heavier, rounder fuller breasts swell as she glares at Connie. Olga’s dark hair was styled in a wind blown look.

Connie uses her finger nail to press up under Marks chin as she whispers “what are you looking at her for when you have these to stare at hmm?”.  Mark apologized to his wife then leaned to her as if hugging, he told her what he over heard and Connie instead of being angry giggles and bites her hubby’s earlobe as she purrs “this what we always talked about , think she will want to try me?”.

Mark hugs Connie, “if she does I will do anything for you”. Connie and Mark start to head in as she looks up at Olga and she blows a kiss at her.

Up in their room Mark goes over everything he overheard and had Connie feeling jealous.   Mark noticed his woman was also a bit nervous , was his promotion dependent on her doing this?, if she did and lost would he lose it all?.

Mark assured her to not worry and to stay in her suit for the night under her dress till  his boss suggests Connie enjoy the tub again.

Connie eased on her dress after her bikini was dry and she did her hair up and joined the party with Mark.   As they were introduced to a few people they suddenly met Jonathan.

Mr. Rook introduced them and John couldn’t believe how much bustier Connie looked up close, and before Connie could ask , Mr. Rook explained that Olga was at home busy and might join them later .

After a drink and everyone settling down Mr. Rook looks at John and Mark with a nod then says to Mark , “Mark my boy why don’t you let your wife go enjoy the hot tub while we all take a walk upstairs and have a cigar and some of my private bourbon”.

Mark agreed and told Connie to go enjoy the hot tub as it was his bosses suggestion,. Connie who knew no one here smiled and agreed,  she headed out the back french doors and out on to the isolated deck.   As she walked out to the hot tub she felt eyes on her, she looked about and saw no one till she heard someone clear their voice.

From the shadows of the gate dividing the neighbor from Mr. Rooks property emerged a woman. Connie slowly turns and straightens her body as she sees the unmistakable busty figure then the face of the woman she saw that afternoon.

Olga stood wearing a soft blue dress she was ready to join the party but when she saw Connie her attentions were diverted.  The two women stare a minute then Connie says, ‘“Oh i remember you, you and your husband were watching me earlier”.

Olga eases a step or two closer, “Yes and you were watching back as i recall”, Connie nods,  “that i was, so what?”.  Olga circles around Connie then faces her again, “Normally i wouldn’t think anything of it but being you made a point to inhale and nod to me i can’t help but think you wanted to compare or more with me”.

Connie swallows, she feels that rush through her entire body she would love to but this wasn’t the place.  She explains to Olga, ‘“even if i thought you could, I could never do that here, my husband just was promoted and i don’t want to ruin this for him by the guests seeing something between us unfold”.

Olga nods, “I understand your a good wife, and i am as well. So what if you and I walk to my yard and my hot tub? No one here will ever see or know we were..talking , that is unless your worried about facing me”.

Connie feels that jealous burn run through her, how dare this woman think she would be afraid or out matched, ”Well as long as we will be in private, lets take that walk...unless your having second thoughts now”.

Olga now felt the same inner jealous burn and the insult that a stranger thinks she was scared, she looks at Connie, “follow me will see”.

The two women slowly head back through the dark gate and they climb the rear deck stairs to the main floor. It is where the hot tub sat, both unaware at the time that just 1 floor higher in Rooks backyard stood the three men.

Mark saw his wife standing with Olga and was about to question what she was doing there when Mr. Rook says, “now Mark before you go off half cocked let me ask you a question, your wife has an amazing body its no secret and i gotta ask you son, you ever picture her against a woman as busty, like Olga there?”

Mark was unsure how to reply but he saw the cocky grin on Johnathan's face, he looks at his boss, “Well Mr. Rook sure, but i never asked her to act on it”.   Mr. Rook pats his back,  “Listen Mark you got your promotion son call me Vincent now, and what may or may not happen right out that door will have no bearing on your standing with me..”

Mark looks at Rook, ‘“So your not mad or anything if she beats that woman?’, John scoffs as Mr. Rook smiles, “MAD hell son thats what I am betting on,see John here is my neighbor and that busty woman with your wife, is his wife, now she’s tough to beat as i have seen first hand, but i am counting on Connie to make her sorry she was jealous at all, so what do ya say, you in or out?’.

Mark wants to say no but he has dreamt of this since knowing Connie, he looks back at the two men,  ”How do we watch so we don’t ruin this from happening?”. Mr. Rook slaps his back , “Thats my boy, Johnathan cue up those cameras we installed”.

Johnathan presses a button at the bar and a large painting slowly eases down revealing a 60” tv with night vision cameras aimed at Johnathan's deck and the hot tub.  As the screens image flickers to adjust to the light Mark sees Connie standing by the hot tub and Olga sliding the top off it and then presses a button that start the bubbles.

Mark is visibly excited and then suddenly the cameras have mic’s and the men can hear the entire conversation between the two women.

The three men sit and refill their glasses as they puff cigars and watch and listen. Olga starts the chat, “you have proper attire under that dress yes?”, Connie ,”oh i do and you?” Olga stares,  “of course i do why don’t we strip and get in the tub and discuss and compare hmm?”. Connie nods “fine with me”.

Slowly both women ease their dresses off an step from them, then drape them on chairs to the side.  Tthey both fully see the other is more than built for this. Olga smirks, “you want to remove tops now, or wait to we agree to fight with our tits?”.

Connie breaths in, “lets wait , once we compare you might want to change your mind”. Olga breathes in, “once we begin neither leaves till we finish , you agree?”. Connie though alone here knows her husband is a few feet away and if gone to long will be looking for her, “Agree” she says back.

Slowly Olga eases off her heels and gets in the hot tub, she dips under then eases to the seat facing Connie, “getting in or no?”. Connie steps over and eases in the tub and sinks in soaking her body then takes the seat opposite Olga.

The Women stare as their breasts while confined in cups of bikinis barely get moved by the bubbles.   Olga purrs, “tub hot enough for you?”. Connie feeling her tense body relax, “perfect but it will get a lot hotter for you”.

Olga curls a lip at Connie’s confidence, she then adjusts on the seat of the tub and rises her shoulders out of the water.  The bubbles bounce under her heavy round breasts in the bikini top. She lifts her arms from the water and with a coldness purrs to Connie, “you can compare mine now then we fight with them”.

Connie knows all to well how these fights go, she feels ashamed only by never revealing to Mark, but other wise she has been here before. she moves to her knees in the tub the water just below her chin bubbling as steam rises.

She cups her hands around the bikini cups and squeezes in then caresses under and lifts weighing them and finally presses them together and rubs them till she finally eases them from her hands.

Olga a proud smile, “well you feel they are big, full and firm, you still want to fight them or leave your top and go”. Connie eases back to her seat then rises from the water level , her hands go up as she offers how own cups out to Olga, “i think you better see if you rather hand me your top then fight mine”.

Olga now sinks in the tub on her knees and does the same ritual, her hands work the confined cups as she stares at Connie, satisfied she eases away and back on her seat they stare now .

Connie finally breaks the silence, “so we both want to fight , question is where do we do it?”.  Olga replies “why not right here hmm?”. Connie thinks it is fine but she knows neither will get good motion as they fight , she replies, “a compromise we fight here if neither wins we finish on the deck agree?”.

Olga can admit footing and room and the bubbles will play a part in it she tilts her chin up, “Agree, now lets get ready”.   As they glare both women reach up and untie their bikini tops then eases their hands behind to untie the back and they pull the soaked bikini tops from the water for the other to see.

They toss the wet tops on the deck then Olga turns the bubble action up a bit as she says, “Ok we fight with tits now”, Connie nods “Ready when you are”.

The women ease off the seats and kneel, their breasts hidden under the bubbling water their hands grip each others forearms and then suddenly they both lurch into the other the water splashes up between them as they rear their heads back.
In Rooks private room Mark looks on, “we can’t see anything whose winning?”, Rook pats his thigh, “relax son its like i told you Olga there fights all the time there we are gonna see plenty in a minute just watch”.

The two women kneeling in the hot water are using their shoulders to swipe, drag and smear their tits into the others. Despite being in the water they are feeling the heat of it and feeling the sweat start to as they bump and grind their breasts firmly.

The only noise from the tub are the groans which are a mix of arousal and the effect each has on her rivals breasts but in no way is either ahead early in this fight.

Olga who has performed this style of fight in the tub often, should be suggesting they step out.  Her husband watching with the other two men looks at Rook and shrugs as to why it hasn’t been called to do so.

The two women seem to get a bit quicker and rougher, as the men watch they hear the women, Olga, “uuhnn uhnn ohh harder you fight like a girl”, Connie, “mmphh mpphh your no better honey cmon put up a fight”.

Mark while sitting there looked at the screen he softly was cheering his wife on, “cmon baby you can take her”.  Jonathan smiles, “listen Mark i don’t wanna spoil this amazing sight for you but my Olga there has only lost 3 other times”.

Mark looks at Rook who nods in agreement, then Mark watching again says to them both, “Well then my girl very well could be her 4th loss then can’t she?”.

Rook laughs,  “that a boy don’t let anyone under sell you”.  Just then something happens on screen that has Jonathan stunned.   As they see the stalemate go on suddenly Connie gripping her rivals forearms jams her tits into Olga’s and Olga is shoved backward and pinned against the edge of the hot tub.

Johnathan swears she slipped but Rook and Mark see how Connie never eased up to take advantage. She pins Olga’s back on the seat edge straddles her thighs under the water and starts to pump her rivals tits with her own .

With the water rolling and the bubbles every other collision of their breasts can be heard, “cmon , fight my tits yesss cmon “. The solid wet Clops ring out, as they hear Olga try to fight back,, “uughhh mff mff get off my tits bitch ohh fight me right way”.

Connie has total control she jams her breasts on Olga’s and holds them there as she presses down on Olga, she leans her face to Olga’s, “want a real titfight hmm? lets get out of this hot tub and really titfight how about it”.

Olga stares up slightly confused, it is normally her taking control, she takes a breath then nods at Connie, “i want that as well lets go”.  Mark looks at both men and Rook looks to Johnathan, “i think your Olga met her match Jonathan”.

Johnathon watches a bit stunned, “its not over yet gents once they are out of that water its gonna get rough then you’ll see my girl Olga is the best”.

The men all turn back to the screen and they see Connie push off Olga, she sits back a moment as does Olga then slowly Olga first then Connie stand and ease out of the hot tub.

Olga tosses a towel to Connie as their bodies glisten in the dim lit night air, steam rises off their stunning bodies. Connie says to Olga, “why dry off? lets just fight wet”.  Olga stares she knows every single drag, smear and contact will cause their flesh to stick and pull the longer they fight.

Olga doesn’t want to seem weak or worried she throws her towel aside and then Connie does the same. The women stand glaring when Connie feeling in charge places her hands on her hair.

She smiles as she stares at Olga, “cmon then, hands on hair and lets titfight “.  Olga huffs a breath but does the same with her hands.  Slowly they circle on the deck as they draw in Olga says coldly, “wet tits going to hurt us both”, Connie smirks, “true but my tits can take it can yours?”, she then shimmies slow at Olga .

Olga inhales, “mine can take it no worries but when mine hurt yours don’t cry unfair” then she shimmies at Connie. It was in that moment Mark saw that Olga was slightly fuller and heavier.

He wanted to call it off but he stopped knowing when the women compared Connie had to see and feel it, so he sat watching . After they circle Olga wants the fight in her control again she lunges into Connie, the CLOP was so dense and sharp the men thought someone may hear the fight.

Connie turns her head as Olga plows into her and though the momentum made her back pedal a step she stopped the retreat and went right back into Olga.

For over 20 minutes the women have a solid exchange of head on pumping, the clops seeming to get louder and harder.  But neither woman eased off an inch. iInstead it was as if the hard fight was feeding them for more.  They stand toe to toe clopping head on first Olga then Connie grunting out for more.

The men watch and it is easy to see ,both women are going at this seriously, the wet fleshy Clops are solid, and after each collision Connie drags to either the left or right then goes head on at Olga again.

Olga is fighting her fight, and she is making Connie work, but even the men can see,  despite being a bit fuller. When Connie drags to either side, she is causing Olga to huff, or get a little motion in her breasts.

The men watch more intensely now, Johnathan can’t believe what he is seeing, his Olga being fought so well , it is not looking good for her.  Mr. Rook grabs Marks shoulder and in a deep huff, “your wife seems to really know how to fight”.

Mark just smiles as he has no explanation, but as he watches his wife on the cctv he can also clearly see, Connie is going at her fuller rival and making her fight for it.

As the fight lags on the two busty women have been non stop fighting for 35 minutes, while the water from the hot tub has mostly been smeared between them it is now all bu dissipated.  But with the night being humid and warm, and their body heat in constant contact, their sweat glistens their busty figures and the tacky skin makes it even harder when they drag on their breasts.

Olga is panting fairly heavy, and Connie while mostly controlling her breath, starts to pant more. But as Olga widens her stance, bracing for a long fight, Connie knows against this fuller rival, she can not out last her to much past an hour.

As the women look at each other and smear,pull,drag and moistly CLOP head on slow but with firm determination, the men are also sweating ,sweating over how much longer their girl can fight the other.

Connie starts to pump head on and after the collision drags up against Olga’s tits heavy and leaning in as she does.  Olga doesn’t want to lose ground, so she leans into Connie and pumps upward at Connie’s pulling drag.

Olga arches, “uuuugghhh ohhh fight”, Connie a head shake looks to her right as she winces a bit, “mmmffff ohhhh cmon bitch bring it”. The men on the edge of their seats, is this fight near an end? are they both to tired to fight to a winner?

After they exchange this move a while longer, Connie does it one more time, “uuuggghhhh bitch” but as she lifts Olga’s breasts a bit , Olga was ready to counter the move. She pulls her shoulders back, her fuller breasts swell out making Connie take their full weight, but as she plows upward despite it, Olga suddenly lifts by arching then drills her tits into Connie’ cleavage,

Connie shakes her head no, her chest lifts up as she start to peel away, but /olga knows her rival felt the move, she angrily and in a draining fight  grabs Connie by her forearms and pulls her back in the fight, “don’t you run bitch , you fight my tits now or give”.

Connie her arms pulled to Olga her shoulders droop a bit as she shakes her head no, feeling her cleavage being spread and her inner walls ground outward her arms forced to hold her breasts together , makes Olga’s move more effective.

Connie looks up at the stars, her mouth open as she gasps at the constant pressure, and she is forced to almost tippy toe at Olga’s will. Mark stands up hands on his head, “Cmon Connie get out of that move , fight her.

Johnathan a nervous smile eases as he again puffs his cigar, “thats my girl, get her Olga ruin her tits baby”. Mr. Rook pats Marks shoulder, “take it easy Mark, your Connie is giving her a fight, but i think its just about over for her.”.

Mr Rook shakes his head no as swallows a big sip, ‘shame to i was sure Connie was going to hurt Olga good and make her Quit”. Johnathan breathes in, “whoo look at these two go, your Connie’s a tough cookieMark, that move your seeing ? has made other women cry and beg to be released”.

Mark feels his sweat increase and he is now scared for his wife, he watches the scene closer, as he grumbles, “cmon baby get loose and go at her use those big tits on hers cmon!”.

While the women could never hear the men, it seemed they did, Connie ws being inched toward the sliding door frame of Olga’s home, she knew if pinned there the pain in her back and breasts would be to much.  She had to either turn the tables now and fight back or give once she is pinned, her chest was feeling Olga’s twin mass and as Olga’s mass was bulging in between Connie’s they were thinning her rounded firm shape, it was going to make Connie really loose and once olga got that , she would destroy Connie.

Connie feels her fore arms tugged again, this time Olga tries to twist her fully , if she pulls it off, Connie would be driven against the door frame and brutally beaten. Olga steps toward her rival with her left leg, then as she tugs Connie, she starts to turn them both, she hisses to Connie, “better you give bitch’.

Connie stutter steps by being pulled, the flash of the white vinyl makes her shiver, her breasts are being squeezed outward and apart. in a last ditch effort, Connie sets her right heel and bends her left knee, the slight tilt of her entire torso, causes Olga’s big right breast to jostle up free over Connie’s left.

She instantly feels the relief of pressure and now has Olga’s right between her round red tits. Connie inhales then yanks her elbows in and her tits are clamped around Olga’s right breast.

Olga has a wide eye confused look her tits are apart and ones on Connie’s breast the other between hers. Connie sneers as she pants hard, “ohhhh look at that Bitch, you might wanna give like now”.

Olga was not feeling like she had to, she pushes her right breast deeper between Connie’s , “make me bitch”, Connie inhales and pulls her arms in tighter, then with both breasts starts to rub up and down pulling the trapped breast with her own and jostling the breast on top of hers.

Connie grunting, “MMFffff , MMFFFF Feel my tits hmm/ cmon Bitch”. Olga turns her head now, and while it is not a pain filled move, her rival is getting her chest very loose, “ohhhh uugghhnn let my tit go Bitch”.

Mark watching gasps, “YESSS BABY get her fight her hard”, Johnathan nearly drops the cigar from his lips as he sees Olga again being bullied, “Cmon Olga , finish her  already”.

Connie in her move manages to slowly guide Olga back to the hot tub, as Olga feels the  tubs top edge at her lower back she places a hand there to not slip in backwards.

She widens her thighs wider to try to get balance and Connie starts to now pump head on. The clops sound denser and deeper, Olga rears her head back, looking up now she gasps, “ohhh uuhhhh my tit ohhh you bitch let my ti free and we fight more”.

Nearly 55 minutes now of steady action, Connie is trying her hardest but Olga’s mass and weight are starting to make her hurt and tire. Olga not use to being dominated during a fight is feeling her own breast weight take a toll on her as well.

She lets Connie’s for arms go but so shes not shoved in the tub upside down, she grabs Connie’s hands and arches her upper body back.

Connie not wanting to be dumped head first either rears her back , it cause s both sets of breasts to slide away from the others and sway freely.  Connie mad at herself, “damn it Bitch”, Olga huffs relief, “yesss ohh you bitch cmon titfight Olga”.

Using their hands the women pull upright again, but Connie knew what she was going to try on Olga next. Their breasts bump and nipples flick , Connie steps in between Olga’s thighs and instantly starts to jam her tits into Olga’s  in an upward motion.

Olga gasps, “ohhhh uuggg ugggg bitch my tits ohh you cow”, Connie getting dense solid contact and jostling her rivals tits thrusts firmer, “unnnmmfff mffff mfff mfffbitch fight my tits now cow”.

Olga looks as if Connie is stabbing her, their tits collide but Olga’s fuller heavier ones are slowly being pumped from under the aureolas into the forward undersides.  Her tits may not be doing heavy damage but they are constantly pounding the forward undersides making Olga feel hers.

Olga feeling the effect arches back more on the tubs edge, her breasts swell out and up, her head nearly in the bubbling water.  Connie eases in closer, her thighs surround Olga’s, their bikini thongs press together then tummies.

Connie sees her rivals breasts standing up and out, as her own continue to rock upward and roll into the undersides. Olga winces as her heads back,her hands gripping the tubs edge. 

Connie’s breasts shifting hers enough Olga, pants, “Ohhh Ohhh uuhhh MMfff MFff you Bitch, oh my get off me”. Mark watches the camera, “Go get her baby, take her you got this”, he yells as if she can hear him.

Johnathan wide eye chants as well, “Cmon Olga get her off you fight her, Get up damn it”.  Connie places her hands on Olga’s and grinds slow and heavy into Olga’s, her face inches away, she sneers as she whispers, “Give up ,your tits can’t handle mine, if you don’t i’ll hurt yours”.

Olga, is hurting ,her back more than her breasts, her head shakes no, “Get off me ,let me fight You”. Connie slows ,she looks at Olga, ‘Ok Bitch, get up lets fight”.  Connie pumps a hard thrust of her breasts into Olga’s, the SMACK, was firm.

Connie then peels herself off Olga and back steps to the open deck area, she smiles as she watches Olga slowly straighten up.  Olga turns side to side as she stands back up, her back sore but not enough to stop her .

She steps where Connie is and the women once gain step around extra slow as they look each other up and down. Mark and Johnathan are crazed as they watch this unfold, Connie caresses her tits then her hands go on the back of her neck, she hisses, ‘Wanna fight my tits again? lets Fight”.

Olga her breasts a lot redder inhales and places her hands behind her neck, she breathes in slow, ‘‘Well i do wanna fight you, let go no more games face to face”.

Their long legs step then both women turn, and are face to face. Breasts rise and fall slow but deeply, they both know this next contact will be till one gives and the other breaks her.

Olga despite winning most of her titfights, was becoming concerned that Connie while not as full,was certainly firmer and out fighting her bigger tits. Olga knew if she could with stand that then she has a very  good chance of beating her.

Connie shimmies slow, her breasts sway like pendulums barely shifting , “cmon fight me”. The fight reaches one hour, Connie not keeping time, is starting to feel the pressure of going on. Olga isn’t aware of time either, but she has had fights last a lot longer and while Connie hurt her, she is more than ready to go on and fight this for another hour if need be.
Connie feels confident, she has taken on the fuller woman, and has fought her to near submission,at least she feels she has. But Connie is not use to any titfight she has had going this hard and for so long. 

As she stares ready to engage Olga again,she swallows knowing if she doesn’t hurt her good enough soon, she might be beat by exhaustion leaving herself open to be devoured by Olga.

Olga is swollen, and a little sore, she can go on longer but at what cost, she knows Connie has proven she can titfight, now she is concerned she will be mor ready for her fuller tits.

Both take a deep inhale, their nipples standing out at the fullest, Olga exhales slow, “Fight”, and she steps toward Connie.

Connie exhales through her nostrils and nods then steps to Olga, as the women are about to fight on, Johnathan, Mark and Mr. Rook all say as if planned, “ok here we go this is it”.

The circling was over it was time to finish the fight for good, they step toward the other as if they are going to walk through each other.  The night air was silent, the steam off the hot tub rises, then the sweaty thick CLOP! of their fleshy tits colliding head on rings out.

Both women arch and shove their tits tighter to her rivals, as they feel the resistance they start to roll, press and push firmer. they lift and lower shoulders as they press, smear, drag and bump harder .

They move step for step by the inches as they drive their tits into their rivals firmer and with jealousy to win.  Both are grunting and breathing faster , they want to glare in others eyes but they need to see the fight between their tits as they grind and push, press and drag and roll.

Stepping , dragging, they watch their tits both move the other but get moved, Olga purses her lips, “uuwwww Bitch you try hard but i will win”.  They both are grunting, and the slow contact is getting more bitter and harder, Connie lets out a heavy huff, “uuhh uhhh mmfff Bitch my tits cmon fight”.

What seems like another hour is 20 minutes, Mark and Johnathan getting concerned as he sees his Olga and his Connie no longer just smearing they are full on colliding head on .

the two women stand still and continue , relentless as they smear, bulge, pull, press, and drag slow  at others tits with their own. Olga feels she is winning, she smirks, “ohh you are feeling my tits aren’t you bitch, yes your in for a bad night”.

Connie looks , shaking her head no as she in fact is feeling her rivals fuller tits take over the fight, “uuugghhh ughhh ughhh Bitch oh my tits fuck”.

Olga is now coming on stronger, “yess yess yess take it Bitch , Olga is just starting tio fight your tits cmon”.  The clops, claps and slaps of tits colliding ringing out louder and firmer, grunts fill the night air as well.

Mark hand on his head is watching his proud busty wife start to lose the fight he felt she never should have taken on. Johnathan smiles in pride as his wife is just destroying another busty rival.

Olga starts to inch into Connie, “fight bitch i want more”, Connie is being worked around her chest as she tries to stand her ground, “uuhhh ugg ugg ug mmff mff Bitch oh you Cow”.

Mark shakes his head he grumbles, “i need another drink”, he turns his head and walks to the bar, as he pours it he hears a screech . He looks up as his shoulders drop, “oh babe i am so sorry” he says out loud.

He hears Johnathan, “Oh my gosh that had to hurt bad, ohh she is still going after her damn”.  Mr. Rook shakes his head, ‘Well that was a damn good fight but one of them had to lose , Mark you should watch thee finale”.

Mark has to be fair, if his wife won he would want Johnathan to watch the entire fight , he walks over then Mr. Rook pats his shoulder, “your Connie is a hell of a fight Mark, she beat the best”.

Mark looks up at the screen, and he sees Connie get on Olga’s back and reaches under then starts to knead, squeeze and maul Olga’s tits. He is lost to what happened, he looks at Johnathan and sees him head in hand.

He looks at Mr. Rook, who winks, “i will reply it and make ya a copy , your Connie won “.  He looks at the screen and sees Olga gasp, ‘Bitch my tits my milk”.

Connie roughly drains her rival, a savage smile, “cmon bitch all of it “, Olga drops her head as she is devoured and drained. Then Connie whispers, “on your back “, Olga lays on her back, Connie straddles her and cups her tits “open wide Bitch”.

Olga sweaty and red faced watches as Connie bends forward and over, her mouth opens as Connie sways her tits into her waiting mouth then presses down.  “Connie lowers her nipples in Olga’s mouth as her tits envelop her face.

Connie pulls her arms in bulging her tits securing a seal then gently rubs her tits on Olga’s face, “nmmmm nmmm yesss suck my nipples cow uwwww yess nmmmm your so good at this bitch’.

As Connie finishes off Olga, she sits up on her and stares over her tits at Olga, she smiles, “nmmm next i am in town, love a rematch”, Olga turns her head, Connie stands and puts her top on then takes Olga’s top, she twirls it as she grabs her dress and walks back to Mr. Rooks property.

Johnathan leaves and goes to his wife still sitting on the wet deck in her own milk, Johnathan helps her up and she has to enter her home topless and loose.  Mr . Rook says, “here Mark, watch your girl win the fight”, he rewinds it to when Mark turned his head.

Mark sees Olga swiping her larger tits side to side against Connie’s, Connie was hurting and about to be beaten. Then he sees her dip as Olga swipes across and as she comes back, Connie thrusts up and delivered an underside upper cut ,

Olga’s tits were slapped up shaking at her chin, as they dropped Connie thrust up 4 more times almost like she was punching the undersides. Olga fell into Connie and instantly gave up she was to hurt to fight on.

Connie had bugged to hold Olga up and really drag and thrust and pump the exposed battered undersides. Mr. Rook stops the tape rewinds it then tosses it to Mark, “go bee with your wife my boy, see you at work Monday, you take care of her, she’s a tough girl to beat Olga”.

Mark thanks him, runs out and down to the hot tub in the yard and kisses Connie deep and long, he hands her the dress and takes her out for a dinner just them, and told Connie he saw the fight, she smiled in pride,”well we should come back again, my tits are champs” they laugh.

The End

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: The Hottest Tub
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 12:46:51 PM »
Fantastic
Loved the hot tub being added in
You keep finding new ways to entertain us

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
Re: The Hottest Tub
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 12:08:26 AM »
Great fight. Just when you think one is about to win, the other turns the tide. Love the hot tub, not much room to escape, yet enough to manuever.