News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sasha's BFF?

• 1 Replies

Offline jackhammer

Sasha's BFF?
« on: May 19, 2017, 11:14:31 PM »
My girlfriend Sasha had a friend named Kelly.  They were thick as thieves, running around since they were teenagers.  Sasha always had the pick of the guys they flirted with in bars.  Kelly was cute-ish.  Short and petite, nice little butt and short blonde hair but pretty nondescript in the chest department.  Sasha was a goddess by comparison, 5' 8" tall and lean with long blonde hair and a ridiculous hour-glass figure with a phat ass and nice little boobs that looked big on her tiny frame. 

Kelly talked and talked about getting a boob job.  She finally did it.  They were a game changer.  Her attitude was much more assertive now that she had the store-bought air bags.  To be fair, I never looked twice at her before.  She was a bitch to me and mousy as hell.  But I had to admit, the new rack made her kind of hard to ignore.  Sasha didn't seem to care, but secretly she'd tell me she thought Kelly's boob job was aimed at her since Kelly was sick of playing second fiddle.  Since Sasha is my gf, I didn't care and for now, I didn't really think Sasha did either.

So Kelly was over the surgery and was dying to show off her new toys.  She made EVERYONE touch them.  Guys would oblige, obviously, and even most women would at least give them a feel.  Sasha was sitting on Kelly's couch next to her and Kelly was begging Sasha to touch her tits.  Sasha is not shy, but she's not the least bit bi-curious or anything, so she was reluctant.  After a couple mimosas Kelly finally convinced her to touch them. 

Sasha was wearing leggings and a tank top with shelf bra.  Kelly had on shorts and top that tied behind her neck like a bikini and no bra.  (she didn't really need one with the fake fun bags ) Kelly would not settle for over-the-clothes action, so she untied her top and exposed the big beauties and took Sasha's still-reluctant hands and placed them firmly on her rack.  Sasha tried to pull away after an obligatory touch, but Kelly held fast and told her to give them a squeeze.  Sasha complied and feeling a little tipsy, she kinda liked it.  She rubbed them for a minute and gave them another very gentle squeeze.  "You can squeeze hard.  Like this:"  Kelly them put her own hands up Sasha's shirt and up under the shelf bra and grabbed Sasha's pert tits firmly. 

It didn't hurt at all and Sasha returned the squeeze, harder this time.  "Yeah that's it!  Try this:" and she rubbed Sasha's nipples and encouraged her to do the same.  They were feeling tipsy and I know this was the closest thing to girl-on-girl Sasha had ever done.  It was exciting for her.  Kelly took Sasha's pretty breasts in her hands again, perfectly filling her hands with a little extra boob squeezing in out of her grip.  Sasha's hands could not even grab half of Kelly's big tits. Kelly gave Sasha a too-hard squeeze  from underneath eliciting a squeak from Sasha's lips.  "Ow. Too hard."  But she was laughing and it was still playful.

She returned the hard squeeze and Kelly laughed and grunted a bit.  Then Kelly really pinched Sasha's womanhood, getting more aggressive.  "Ah!  Stop!" Sasha cried.  Kelly did not stop, she smashed Sasha's tits together and then yanked them from left to right.  Sasha tried to return the move, but she couldn't grip Kelly's massive tits.  She lost her grip and tried to regain it.  Meanwhile, Kelly had her way with Sasha.  Her hands were still up Sasha's shirt and Sasha struggled to keep hold of Kelly's bare breasts.  Kelly controlled Sasha by her breasts and forced her on her back on the couch. 

Sasha had bested three women in actual catfights and was embarrassed to lose this impromptu "tit-battle" to her friend who as far as she knew, never had a catfight.  She tried to fight back from below, both women had the other's breasts in their hands.

Sasha had lost her grip again but Kelly had a plump little breast in each hand.  Sasha cried again as Kelly dug into her tits with her fingers and nails.  Sasha had to abandon her attack and use her hands to pull Kelly's wrists away from her embattled chest.  Kelly ripped Sasha's tits up then down one last time before Sasha was able to pry her perky treasures loose from the grip of her drunken attacker.

Kelly sat up and Sasha crept back and sat up, away from Kelly, massaging her tits and frowning.  Whatever that was, it wasn't exactly a fight, but it was a contest, Sasha lost, it was pretty obvious.

Kelly smirked and stuck out her chest toward Sasha while staring her down. As Kelly tied her top back on and sexily adjusted her breasts, her smirk turned into an evil grin. 

Sasha
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Boards/350/50350/198966.jpg

Kelly
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/6f/5a/79/6f5a79db5da1b2ba03f2d6d8137dfe9e.jpg

Offline jackhammer

Re: Sasha's BFF?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 10:45:16 PM »
Look for Sasha to try to get even with Kelly, coming soon!