News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WE Bring IT

• 17 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
WE Bring IT
« on: January 04, 2014, 06:31:36 PM »
Does anyone know anything about WE Bring IT fights?  I'm interested in the Bring It Bitch Fights, but I don't know if they are worth the money.  Are they real fights or staged?  Are they as good as Fighting Dolls for instance?  Which videos from We Bring IT would anyone like to recommend?

Thanks!

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: WE Bring IT
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 09:43:46 PM »
The We Bring It girls are super-skilled in grappling, especially Ariel X.  If that's what you're into, it's definitely real.  But the animosity level is way lower than some of the companies you mention, and if Ariel X is involved, you already know the outcome.

( Ariel is super-hot, I must admit.)

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 02:59:29 AM »
  The Wrestling matches are real and good, but the catfights on the bed are not fully competitive.  Bring It Bitch Fights are not 100% real. If you like real matches stick to the WBI wrestling matches.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 09:26:47 AM »
Some of the fights are good but not my style.  Most of the girls have actual skill at grappling and that's a big turn off for me. I prefer to see my girls untrained but hungry for a fight or at least pretending to be.  Im sure some people like that style just like some are into straight wrestling. Fighting dolls is real good.  My most recent favorite from them is Eva vs Zamira.

Offline ddolly

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 03:06:52 PM »
  The Wrestling matches are real and good, but the catfights on the bed are not fully competitive.  Bring It Bitch Fights are not 100% real. If you like real matches stick to the WBI wrestling matches.
This is my experience too. Stick to the wrestling only fights which are pretty good.

Offline wrstl-lvr

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 06:52:57 PM »
     There was a great and very real "catfight" between Dia and Ariel.  It ended nude and was pretty intense.  You should be able to find it on their site.  That was the only one I bought from them that was "worth it."  I like Jenn, but thought her best work was with fighting wildcats vs. Anastasia.  I also like Kerri, but thought her best work was vs. Ariana for Catfight Haven.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 07:59:37 PM »
Dia Zerva seems to genuinely enjoy fighting.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2014, 09:15:56 PM »
The we bring it folks produce awesome videos of beautiful girls in rough hard core catfights.....if you like slapping and breast attacks I highly recommend Bella vs Joylyn which gets my vote for the best catfight I purchased in 2013......it was a real rules catdight with both girls trading many slaps and punches to the breast and face......fast action.....also the new fighter Kate has had some incredible fights with Joylyn and a few of the other girls that are ljkewise fast paced and tough......I love this producer and would recommend any of their material......

Offline ddolly

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 03:11:31 PM »
We Bring It has good fights and lots of hot babes.

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: I can't find the Bella vs. Jolyn fight. Can you send a link?
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 03:49:41 PM »
The we bring it folks produce awesome videos of beautiful girls in rough hard core catfights.....if you like slapping and breast attacks I highly recommend Bella vs Joylyn which gets my vote for the best catfight I purchased in 2013......it was a real rules catdight with both girls trading many slaps and punches to the breast and face......fast action.....also the new fighter Kate has had some incredible fights with Joylyn and a few of the other girls that are ljkewise fast paced and tough......I love this producer and would recommend any of their material......

I went through most of the categories so I'm may be missing something but I like all of the stuff you've posted so if you're making a recommendation, I'd like to check it out.  Do you have a link to the match ad?

Offline sue_ann

• yank out tear off
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 02:58:53 AM »
 Notice in all cat fights gals never get the bottoms torn off guess companyn rule.
perhaps wrong but always felt that women wanted to rip and tear each other apart not to this stupi you tube pull and slug

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 10:17:34 PM »
To CecilBDemented -

Here is the link to the match in the on-line store:

http://www.webringit.com/online_store/1401M228/wbi228.htm

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Thanks WBI!! This looks right up my alley. ;-)
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 12:01:12 PM »
To CecilBDemented -

Here is the link to the match in the on-line store:

http://www.webringit.com/online_store/1401M228/wbi228.htm

Thx for sharing the link!

Offline g1ust03

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 10:17:31 PM »
For those who likes a little bit of sexyness and excitement between the girls I strongly reccomend all the custom fights between Joylyn and Bella (accessibles through WBI homepage) and the latest release from WBI, Joylyn vs Bella again. Staged or not I think it´s really hot stuff.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 04:46:27 AM »
Ariel x is definitely super hot, with a great body and a sexy, sultry look.  She's athletic and a good wrestler.  I think she had her boobs done at some point because they looked smaller in her early videos.  They look just right now.  Her wrestling matches with Dia Zerva all looked very competitive.  Ariel does well with the staged catfights too.  The staged catfights have stand up body to body grappling where the girls trade slaps, stomach punches (pulled of course) and breast grabbing.  These tight clinches are pretty sexy.  The girls are all very good looking. 

Ariel has done and looks like she will be doing matches for Double Trouble. Dia has done several matches for JM Rolen, catfights and sexfights. I'd love to see Ariel and Dia have a current rules erotic catfight or wrestling match.  At one point, they noted that Chantel and Katie were mother and daughter.  Not sure if that's true, but if it is, it's sexy watching them wrestle and catfight.  Chantel (Lace) actually goes back to some of the early California Wildcats catfights videos and has worked for other producers as well.