News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

New ECC release.

• 7 Replies

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
New ECC release.
« on: January 21, 2015, 12:28:56 AM »
They haven't announced it here, but ECC released a new fight this week, Rae vs Raven.
It was Raven's second fight and Rae's first. One of the girls was having breathing problems due to asthma, which seemed to slow her down a lot at certain points in the fight. If it hadn't been for that, I think she would have won handily, but it turned out to be a very close and even contest.
There are a number of submissions, all from hard hair pulling.

Offline walker

• God Member
Re: New ECC release.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 05:35:28 AM »
I think Raven could be a real find for ECC. She's the one that had asthma, but it sure didn't stop her determination. The girl is a real spitfire.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 04:18:05 AM »
Going by her first fight I think Raven might have dominated Rae without the asthma. I'd like them to do a rematch to see if I'm right about that.

Offline shana

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 06:49:41 AM »
I didn't have that problem at all when I bought it. I liked the fight a lot, and I'm constantly amazed how many new women ECC finds.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 03:31:20 AM »
i liked it
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2015, 12:20:03 AM »
I didn't have that problem at all when I bought it. I liked the fight a lot, and I'm constantly amazed how many new women ECC finds.

There are some good matches to be made there. Raven vs Jean would be good, Kristin vs Tori too.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2015, 12:43:07 AM »
They need to sort their server out. I have fibre broadband and can download gigabytes in minutes but it's taken over an hour to download this

Got this message from a friend of mine the other day:

You know your broadband is shit when it takes you longer to download a video than it does to wank yourself off after you've got it.

Offline Progen

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2015, 12:07:44 AM »
Really enjoyed this match - so evenly contested right until the end. Rae looked great and was well able for Raven who has lots of energy. I'd like to see these two go again. Rae v Sasha or Joanna I think would be a great match.