News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

looking for someone to write me a catfight story

• 2 Replies

Offline hewbyrd

looking for someone to write me a catfight story
« on: January 02, 2016, 01:04:02 PM »
 This fight never happened but i wish it had. It is based on a true inncident from a few years ago.   At my insurance company a female supervisor Jean was supposed to have given shy modest Mary an important paper to be typed but neglected to do so. However when the paper was not typed Jean insisted she did give Mary the paper and as a result Mary was fired. I have always wished that there had been a confrontation but perhaps with help now there can be     jean was 49 and at least clothed was sexy mainly because of the way she dressed and the supposed self confidence she had.She was average looking, 5ft7 130 pounds dyed red hair but had great legs which she liked to expose. on the surface at least she was cocky and arrogant. Mary was the exact opposite . 20 years younger not very sexy but did have nice legs which she kept hidden, had long black hair and was introverted. Both women always wore either pantyhose or at times a garter belt and stockings.  Neither had catfight experience so there would not have been any martial arts or pro wrestling holds just an old fashioned cat fight.  I would apperciate it if some one would write a story for me. I do not care who wins but would like to know what each is thinking during the fight and perhaps a summary of why and how the winner did win. Thank you

Offline Felix Gato

• Dabbler in the literary arts
Re: looking for someone to write me a catfight story
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:15:01 PM »
Dear hewbyrd,

While someone may indeed take you up on your offer to write a story for you, it seems what you seek is a commission from a professional writer. You would likely obtain greater satisfaction with the results. Understand, though, that such work is not free, nor is it quick - at least depending on the treatment you desire.

Why not post what you are willing to offer for such work, and the best way to reach you?

Best regards,
Felix Gato

Offline hewbyrd

Re: looking for someone to write me a catfight story
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 06:42:22 PM »
What you say does make sense , however since no one really knows for sure how the fight would go someone who is not professional and would themselves enjoy writing the story makes more sense to me.  I have never seen a real catfight and a story itself is not required. I would settle for just a summery or ideas how it could go different ways depending on different circumstances. I am sure the fight could go many different ways depending on how each girl reacted to such things such as apparel, if it was public or private and if one or both fought "dirty" or not.  Thank you for your suggestion and a Happy New Year to you