News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

To Scotti...

• 24 Replies

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: To Scotti...
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 04:21:19 PM »
No Offense Judy but Jtiawrestler would absolutely destroy you in a catfight/wrestling match. Your a hot woman, but no match for jtiawrestler, she's awesome.  Speed

Offline judy_legs

• 5ft7 128-32# female,love to wrestle,catfight IRL
    • judy wahl on face book
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 06:20:26 PM »
Tia Tia Tia .. ...my my 2 ans. ur ques! my arse is purr-fect as most can tell--smile. always with the responce come to Iowa why not come to florida an play in my sandbox, its  very large to play rough in, i'd so love it. an after we can go play in private, what u been looking 4 ur whole life!!!!!!!!!       SPEED sweety ty 4 ur responce u may be right ----------but u just might be wrong,  only time will prove the result's.     thank you sooooooo  much  JT  xxxxxxxxxoooooooxxxxxxxxx
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME

Offline uk_femfan

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 05:08:35 PM »
Tia Tia Tia .. ...my my 2 ans. ur ques! my arse is purr-fect as most can tell--smile. always with the responce come to Iowa why not come to florida an play in my sandbox, its  very large to play rough in, i'd so love it. an after we can go play in private, what u been looking 4 ur whole life!!!!!!!!!       SPEED sweety ty 4 ur responce u may be right ----------but u just might be wrong,  only time will prove the result's.     thank you sooooooo  much  JT  xxxxxxxxxoooooooxxxxxxxxx

Well that post pretty much confirms it for me - 'Judy' is a guy!

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 10:27:06 PM »
my ans to uk -fem's post is  -simple an jt an most know------    I'M A Lesbian!!!!!!!!!!!-  so please explan that  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 03:35:57 PM by judy_legs »
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME

Offline uk_femfan

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2011, 08:35:24 PM »
my ans to uk -fem's post is  -simple an jt an most know------    I'M A LESBION!!!!!!!!!!!-  so please explan that  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's spelt "lesbian".....I would suggest a female, particularly a lesbian female would know that so perhaps you aren't exactly doing yourself any favours here.

By all means argue your corner...but try and argue it with some vestige of credibility.....because frankly, at present you don't have any.

Beat me to it, plus of course your bio states "female,5ft7 128-32#  bi- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active."

Being "bi" and being a "LESBION" (sic) are completely different, as anyone who was genuinely inclined to either would well know.

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 09:28:43 PM »
OMG OMG       '"the english r coming"  lol  bite me  please keep playing  " I LOVE IT "  smile

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 03:42:55 AM »
Why do we all appease her? I will get a pic of myself holding a card with her name shortly on it to post. If she is "willing" to come to Iowa I would underright the cost for a match. So for now leave her/him alone and see what he/she says. Do hope she is a woman.  ;D be fun in a real life competitive match. I am done commenting as we ALL should.

Offline Jtiawrestler

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 03:50:47 AM »
And that same offer goes out Scotti if a guy too!!!

Offline Jerry123

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
The same offer stands for Scotti if the person is actually Scott?  Too bad the offer will never be accepted- the cyber world of endless taunts/boasts is a lot easier to navigate than the real one when it comes to irl matches.  If you are tired of chasing ghosts while ending up in yet another dead end and would consider a substitute, feel free to message me.

Offline ERrorMACro

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2011, 01:12:15 PM »
lol this is funny.