News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

• 18 Replies

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2019, 05:10:55 AM »
Would someone indulge me and explain the purpose of the pole dancers?  Are they there to provide moral support for the combatants?  Or maybe step in and act as a second if one of the parties is getting pummeled?  Or maybe help to raise the average IQ on stage?   I just don't get it.  Help, please.

Wait Wait!  I know this one. {Slowly pulls pipe out of coat pocket and tamps the tobacco down before lighting.] Mr. Bear, the purpose of the pole dancers is to provide an alternative means of penile arousal in the event  one's dick is unable or incapable of rising to the task of attaining  arousal via the half naked women fighting and rolling around on  the floor snatching each other's panties and breasts.  This lack of arousal would (and should) constitute the occurrence of an "Emergency".  In the days of Yore the pole dancers were accompanied by a sign that read "In case of Emergency Break Dat Ass".  If I recall correctly, you've expressed your preference  for a ("ahem") 'sturdier' type of gal?  Unfortunately (at that point in time) due to crowd safety issues and pending litigation, the iron workers couldn't reinforce the stage with the materials necessary to support over 400lbs so most of the current pole dancers are subject to a weight limit. Please don't hesitate to let me know if I can provide any further assistance, alacrity or elucidation and have a good evening sir.
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2019, 07:34:36 PM »
Would love to see the ladies in #2 go at it 100%! My money is on the blonde. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2019, 09:54:16 PM »
Personally I loved the  mariachi music in #1 and #2.  Thought it added a lot to the ambiance.