News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Been a long time

• 20 Replies

Offline pacer

• God Member
  • nothing as sexy as a good ol catfight
Re: Been a long time
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 12:57:50 AM »
Welcome Back Pacer! if you want me to, I'd be willing to slap up a Celebrity fight story for you! send me a PM if you want. Dan

Thank you Cager

Offline jerry55

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 08:59:18 PM »
Pacer, it is good to have you back on the board. is there anyway to get you interested in writting more sotries

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2011, 02:43:36 PM »
Pacer,

I have enjoyed stories over the years. Glad your back. Even if you don't plan to write anything in the  future, your past contributions where greatly appreciated.

JT

Offline jerry55

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 02:37:53 AM »
Pacer,

I have enjoyed stories over the years. Glad your back. Even if you don't plan to write anything in the  future, your past contributions where greatly appreciated.

JT

I don't know how many times i have read them stories and they are just as good as they was the first time. True classics for sure

Offline pacer

• God Member
  • nothing as sexy as a good ol catfight
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »
Thank you for your kind words I am flattered. It takes alot of time to writer a good story. I really don't have that much time to invest into it right now. Maybe someday I will but I don't see it in the near furture.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2013, 10:27:41 AM »
Hello, I haven't been here for a very long time, maybe a couple years. It seems I find my way here around the holidays for some very strange reason. I seem to know less people everytime I check in. Just wanted to say hey and see who was still here. I hope all the "old timers" are still here and doing great.
hi parcer
i want to thank you for ypur moms fight saga.it is the best fight story i have ever read.it would be great pleasure to read such kind of stories
i think you can write good stories
it would be pleasure to read storie where on-lookers women watch how other women fight and cheer them on.and talk about catfights between women