News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

For Jobbers and those who love them

• 19 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
For Jobbers and those who love them
« on: June 22, 2013, 02:50:33 AM »
The only girl fight I like are ones that are completely one-sided, with the beaten girl being battered and humiliated. I see there are jobbers among the membership here, and fans of them, so I thought it'd be a good idea to have a thread where we could discuss, share sites, stories, art and experiences. To start things off, here's a message from a lady called Caillie on a Yahoo group, that was in her reply to a message by myself.

“I have so many fantasies of being publicly humiliated like that!  While I am not into actual pain , bruising, etc, the idea of being beaten in a fight while guys and other girls stand around watching and cheering on my opponent makes me crazy!  Then while I stand there helplessly begging her not to, she roughly strips me naked and parades me around like that for everyone to get a good look and laugh at me.  As I am led around in the nude, crying in shame, my pussy becomes wet and my nipples hard, revealing my shameful excitement.  Before I am allowed to leave, I must spread eagle on the floor while everyone gathers around in a circle…(censored) Then I run away bawling, but am not allowed to take my clothes with me, and they can all see my titties bouncing and my bare ass cheeks jiggling.  Omg!  My cunnie is so wet just writing about it!”

I censored a bit as I'm not sure how much sexual content is permitted here. But I do love her tale! Especially as she dreams of there being an audience watching her defeat.

I've seen a couple of profiles of women who want to be defeated by a bigger girl, I find it more exciting if the bigger girl loses. It adds to her humiliation is she's flattened by an opponent who is much smaller. Or one girl, who really knows how to fight, taking on several opponents. I'd love it if someone made a movie where a martial arts expert battered a group of beautiful babes into submission, sort of Cynthia Rothrock takes on a team of cheerleaders. That's not likely to happen, so I intend to draw illustrations of this scenario, in time. I want it to include bone breaking judo holds, which I'm currently practicing, but that in itself needs a bit of time to get it right. It's all the interlocking fingers, not easy to draw convincingly.

I'll leave it at that for now.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: For Jobbers and those who love them
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:36:01 PM »
With a name like mine , it's easy to tell that I love Jobbers & the Squash Match genre , but I like it done Pro wrestling style as I don't condone real violence & with Pro Wrestling , if it's done right , the fans are entertained & nobody really get's hurt & if they had it so that the bad girls won more matches , with more squashes mixed in , women's wrestling would go some where instead of still being stuck in the mud as a " special attraction " where the good girls seem to win like 88% of the matches & how many women wrestlers out there use the Facebuster as their finisher , both are old & the reason women's wrestling is stuck in the mud , look at Impact Wrestling , when did they really get on the big map , the answer was the Knockouts Division , starting mostly when Awesome Kong was DESTROYING every Knockout on the tna roster   
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 03:52:57 AM »
With a name like mine , it's easy to tell that I love Jobbers & the Squash Match genre , but I like it done Pro wrestling style as I don't condone real violence & with Pro Wrestling , if it's done right , the fans are entertained & nobody really get's hurt & if they had it so that the bad girls won more matches , with more squashes mixed in , women's wrestling would go some where instead of still being stuck in the mud as a " special attraction " where the good girls seem to win like 88% of the matches & how many women wrestlers out there use the Facebuster as their finisher , both are old & the reason women's wrestling is stuck in the mud , look at Impact Wrestling , when did they really get on the big map , the answer was the Knockouts Division , starting mostly when Awesome Kong was DESTROYING every Knockout on the tna roster   

I remember Queen Kong, how could she be forgotten!
About real violence, it doesn't attract me either. But most of us watch violent films, Bond, Bourne, Bruce Lee, it doesn't turn us into murderous maniacs, it's just fantasy. And so it is with cat fights.
To return to wrestlers, remember Tina Star? She seemed to be on the recieving end a lot!

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 03:21:08 PM »
Hi all...I guess I classify as one of these jobbers you like so much  :)  I would like to preface this with the statement that I do not condone violence, or unwanted violence in anyway.  That being said I do enjoy losing much more than winning my matches...it arouses me in a deeper way.  I don't know what happened to me when I was younger lol..but this is how I am. It actually took me a very long time to accept this about myself. I come from a BDSM background so a part of me likes pain..again not sure why but it excites me.  The exhibishonist in me loves the humiliation of a crowd watching.  There are limits IRL of coarse..but I agree with Jondo..on here is just fantasy..take it where you never would IRL.  Anyway just my thoughts on the topic.

Mona

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 02:34:15 AM »
I agree completely Moaner. What we dream of isn't always what we'd want to actually experience.  Fantasy begins where reality ends.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 04:58:03 AM »

I remember Queen Kong, how could she be forgotten!
About real violence, it doesn't attract me either. But most of us watch violent films, Bond, Bourne, Bruce Lee, it doesn't turn us into murderous maniacs, it's just fantasy. And so it is with cat fights.
To return to wrestlers, remember Tina Star? She seemed to be on the recieving end a lot!
Queen Kong , yes , she is who started it for me when she was in POWW & in the 1st female wrestling squash I saw , she squashed poor Shannon O'Brien & I was hooked
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 01:11:11 AM »
I haven't done so hot.  I guess that makes me a jobber

Not necessarily. Everyone has losing streaks. Being a jobber is more than just losing in my mind. It's also looking really good doing it.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 04:14:24 PM »
Absolutely love one sided matches.  No blood though.  I agree about the fantasy vs reality statements.  My very favorite fantasy jobber was a always one of my friend's moms.  One of the absolute sweetest people you'd ever want to meet and in real life I would never want any harm to come to her.  But in my fantasy, that's a different story!!! LOL

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 12:57:04 AM »
Here's something from a review of a fight by girls at Joan Wise's place,

‘Kitten clamps a vicious head scissors on the brunette. You can see Margo’s face going puce before she submits the match.
Triumphantly straddling her beaten foe, Kitten presses the sweat-wet strand of her briefs into Margo’s unwilling face and mouth, at the same time reaching back to attack the brunette’s skimpily covered crotch, dragging the G-string up and away to cause maximum pain and humiliation.
What adds vastly to this scene is the evident distress and loathing of the victim. She constantly twists her head to catch breath and avoid Kitten’s dominating crotch.
This is complimented by Kitten’s evident enjoyment. At one point as she rubs her soaking briefs into Margo’s face, she taunts, “That’s not sweat, that’s cum!” Later she makes her victim crawl around the floor on all fours as she leads her by her hair, before thrusting her down to pleasure herself some more.
At last Kitten discards the beaten brunette. As Margo sprawls in exhaustion and humiliated defeat, she mutters, “You’re disgusting!” Kitten lolls against the wall and fingers herself.

Strong stuff!

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 08:16:23 PM »
I'm pretty she I'm considered a jobber
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 02:58:19 AM »

Not necessarily. Everyone has losing streaks. Being a jobber is more than just losing in my mind. It's also looking really good doing it.

Jobbers always look good to me.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 03:01:19 AM »

A very pretty one too, if you don't mind me saying so.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 03:05:19 AM »
I'm pretty she I'm considered a jobber

Well, you've had a few wins, but you say always lose to blondes. Now I always thought blondes were natural losers, but maybe I'm wrong.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 03:08:01 AM »
;) ;)  I used to be one when I did my IRL matches, not so much anymore.   ;) ;)

Hi Evangelina, any chance you'll tell us of your IRL fights? I hopefully and respectfully ask.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »
Onesided match are my fetish.

I do love slim girls or women and I don't know why but I always fantasize about my nice girl beaten, dominated by a stronger heavier big titted arrogant bad rival.
That's so arousing. Also the humiliation of the good frail weaker girl dominated in front of her man is great.

Of course fantasy is fantasy. In a real life nobody could touch my woman.