News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New wrestling clinic discussions :)

• 33 Replies

Offline sararwrestles

Re: New wrestling clinic discussions :)
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 11:03:34 PM »
well this may seem like a dumb question... but how do you do the neck crank?

Offline ThroatStuffer

• Choke on it
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 11:06:09 PM »
well this may seem like a dumb question... but how do you do the neck crank?

If you want to look cute:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVEylcfXsPM

If you want to kill someone:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwlKecL-Lvg
Discreet.  Detailed.  Dominant.

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 02:01:23 PM »
This is how I've learned to do it... I get the side headlock on and then I walk my feet forward... sinking down to the mat as I do until I'm sitting down and my opponent is basically on their stomach with my arm still locked around their head... It's fairly easy to take them down because they are pulled off balanced and forced to support your bodyweight... once they're down all you have to do is tighten up and lean back... this will crank their neck back... and since your arm is right around their jaw... you can squeeze there too and add all kinds of paralyzing pain to the hold

It's been done to me in real life so I know what I'm talking about... most people would submit :)

Offline sararwrestles

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 04:07:15 PM »
that does sound nice and painful ;) i have to try that one...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 01:24:16 AM »
This is how I've learned to do it... I get the side headlock on and then I walk my feet forward... sinking down to the mat as I do until I'm sitting down and my opponent is basically on their stomach with my arm still locked around their head... It's fairly easy to take them down because they are pulled off balanced and forced to support your bodyweight... once they're down all you have to do is tighten up and lean back... this will crank their neck back... and since your arm is right around their jaw... you can squeeze there too and add all kinds of paralyzing pain to the hold

It's been done to me in real life so I know what I'm talking about... most people would submit :)

That's how I was imagining the neck crank. I didn't know there's an MMA move with that name. I know I'd submit irl if someone had me like that. That's why I try not to be in that position.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 07:17:23 AM »
I like ya topic here Sara. Honestly I don't really use headlocks too much but I think everyone here gave ya a pretty good idea on how to use it. I've heard of that neck crank thingy and I've been shown like a chinlock where its kinda like a sleeper with your elbow around their neck only ya put it around their chin and squeeze and twist. It hurts a lot and can be pretty effective. Hope that helps ya!

Offline laurenwantstowrestleyou

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2013, 09:31:58 AM »
coach lauren seconds what ami and lisa have written... oooooohhhhhh... :) maybe maggie'll have that one in store for her  ;D

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2013, 12:41:03 AM »
Maggie would probably be the best at giving you expert advice on headlocks....well receiving them anyway. ;)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline sararwrestles

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 06:19:31 PM »
how is this for a headlock?  maybe this is what you were thinking about ami?

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 05:12:38 AM »

thats a nice way to crank it  with ur weight behind it
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline sararwrestles

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 08:13:04 AM »
after she mentioned him i looked him up... he made this wooden head to practice his headlock on... it was made of two wooden halves that were connected with i think railroad springs? and he could squeeze against the railway springs so that the two halves would meet

i can't imagine what that kind of strength felt like... yikes!

Wow Nutmeg,impressive that you know about Strangler Lewis. He got that nickname from using the headlock. People were freaking out because they thought he was strangling them. He was the first heel in wrestling.  He became Lou Thesz's manager when Thesz was young. Lewis is considered the greatest American wrestler in the first half of the 20th century.I think he was the first 2 time or 3 time world champion. A true legend that should be in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »
I normally don't have my boob mashing into the face either.

Almost qualifies as a dq or eye gouging.
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2013, 06:10:40 PM »
I can't believe nobody else has offered....... how about a FREE wrestling clinic??? I am at your service.;)
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline sararwrestles

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2013, 06:59:42 PM »
thanks to everyone who contributed :) so who's got the best headlock around here? ;)

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2013, 08:52:21 AM »

Yep thats just like what I was thinking of!!! Love it!