News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

New wrestling clinic discussions :)

• 33 Replies

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
Re: New wrestling clinic discussions :)
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2013, 09:18:52 AM »
using the boobs is more of a humiliation really, I think. trying to break her pride...or anger her into making a dumb move
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2013, 03:08:33 PM »
using the boobs is more of a humiliation really, I think. trying to break her pride...or anger her into making a dumb move

Is it effective in that sense then?
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2013, 08:54:27 PM »

It can be, tying this thread into the one about being pwned ;) Seems to work well on opponents who you're trying to figure out if they're looking to lose. Someone who's going to give you and even match will find a way out.

Either way I don't think anyone will get a win from a headlock, unless your opponent is super subbie.
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2013, 09:03:07 PM »

It can be, tying this thread into the one about being pwned ;) Seems to work well on opponents who you're trying to figure out if they're looking to lose. Someone who's going to give you and even match will find a way out.

Either way I don't think anyone will get a win from a headlock, unless your opponent is super subbie.

True. But those do exist out there. I guess I can see that for straight gals, anything that's possibly sexual like rubbing against your opponent's breasts can be as off putting as something similar in m v m matches.  And I can see how that would help you figure out a person's true wants in the match. 

Thanks for adding to the discussion. It's good to hear from someone with a similar mindset when it comes to cyber.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie