News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jealousmuch vs Moaner (Heather v Mona)

• 5 Replies

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Jealousmuch vs Moaner (Heather v Mona)
« on: July 01, 2015, 06:12:18 AM »
the_BAD_Ass: okay, you two need to change from pink..
the_BAD_Ass: mona, black, Heather, purple.
Mona: better
the_BAD_Ass: better
the_BAD_Ass: Heather?
Blonde Heather: yep
the_BAD_Ass: gawd, not that one....i've got glaucoma now!! purple, bitch!
Blonde Heather: fuck you whore
Mona: lol
the_BAD_Ass: lick it, you C lister twat whipe.
Mona: both you cxnts shut your filthy holes
Blonde Heather: stop drooling Bad Ass
Blonde Heather: ok Mona you can start
Mona: 5'5 135 of sheer bad ass beauty standing, my hair pulled in pigtails. a grey v-neck tee cut short showing my navel. Black spandex booty shorts with fishnets into black and white chucks. "ready when you are whore" yt
the_BAD_Ass mmmmm...Mona...VERY nice...
Mona: thanks hun
Blonde Heather: I come down to the ring wearing a lime green pair of lace panties with a pink bow on the front and a matching bra. My nails are painted hot pink and my blond hair is flowing behind me. 5'4 134lbs 34d. I'm getting the cat calls from the crowd because I'm owning it, especially compared to you. I shimmy into the ring and stare you down.
Mona: "looks like someone came for a fashion show not a wrestling match" winks at Bailey. "oh week should be quick" i break and start to circle stalking yt
the_BAD_Ass jaw...on the FLOOR...my GAWD she looks like a slice of watermelon...
Mona: week=well
Mona: close that mouth slut
Blonde Heather: Bailey sit your fat ass down and be quiet. I circle around with Mona. Mona just cause I am hot and know how to flaunt it doesn't mean I'm not gonna kick your ass. I slap at you and then lock fingers with you, driving you back toward the corner.
the_BAD_Ass: what's the deal with both these bitches telling ME what to do...
Mona: i glare at you..not responding verbally as i don't 100% disagree about your attractiveness. i step back as you push me towards the corner. half letting you as i get close to it and plant turning around and twisting till you slam back first to the corner yt
Blonde Heather: Ummmph i slam back first into the corner. Groaning in pain. I stay focused as you come toward me I slam my foot up right toward your midsection.
the_BAD_Ass: it's like monet and manet getting into it...and i get to watch the art unfold...
the_BAD_Ass: 'oh watch out Mona...never mind....'
Mona: ufffffffffffff your foot slams into my tummy as i grunt. our finger still interlocked..i puff out air but have the determination to lift my knee up into the back of your right thigh as it is pressing into my tummy yt
Blonde Heather: your knee gets my foot off of your tummy. But I get balanced first. I place both hands on your shoulders and push you back hard hoping to knock you to the mat.
Mona: my hands go to my tummy instinctively a syou grab my shoulders and shove. i stumble back. but don't fall. i catch myself stop and charge at you shoulder lowered for your belly trying to drive you to the corner yt
the_BAD_Ass: Mmmm hit her...
Blonde Heather: You are too slow and I side step you and watch as you run hard into the corner. I smile and start slapping your fat ass, then i get behind you and yank your head up by the hair and wrap my arms around your tummy starting to squeeze hard.
the_BAD_Ass: MMMMmmmmmmmm
Mona: uugghhhhh i slam into the corner and bounce out grabbing my shoulder in pain. my face scrunch din ugly grimace when yeeeoooow my head yanked back by the hair i reach for you but uuuggghhhhhhhhh you wrap around my waist. groaning as i try and reach back for you for anything..yt
Blonde Heather: stop drooling Bailey you whore
the_BAD_Ass: ughhh.....
Blonde Heather: I try and rush forward to smash your face and tits into the corner. Still squeezing hard around you soft tummy.
the_BAD_Ass: oh gawd....WOW!!!
Eve joined the chat
Eve: hello ladies
the_BAD_Ass: hello Miss...
Eve: hello bailey.....
Eve: LETS go Mona
Mona: "oh noo....ughhhhh i slam hard into the corner flattening my chest as the air drives from me. my body jolting like i was in a car crash
Mona: Hi Miss
Blonde Heather: shut up slut
the_BAD_Ass: mmmm
Blonde Heather: I grab you by the hair and jump down trying to smash the back of your head into the mat.
the_BAD_Ass: 'Miss, Heather is REALLY laying it to Mona...'
Mona: i reach out and grab the top ropes as you yank my hair. yeeeooooow my back arched and a good clump lost but stop myself from landing. i send a blind kick back hoping to drill you with it yt
Eve smiles hello mona....you had best get up...things arent looking good for you
Mona: Yes Miss
Blonde Heather: Ummmmph your blind kick glances off of my thigh. Ummmph I groan. I rub my thigh and then run in trying to drive my forearm into the back of your head.
Eve: HEY...thats my property your trying to dismantle bitch
Mona: i feel you move from my body. my form moves back a si lean forward gasping some sticking my hard ass out as you come back at me driving it into your belly yt
Blonde Heather: Boom i run it and your fat ass smashes into my tummy. Im stopped in my tracks and i stumble back trying to breath. yt
Mona: i quickly turn around as you stop cold and i run at you. right arm out for a clothesline yt
Eve: crooks my finger for bailey
the_BAD_Ass crawling to Miss Eve....'like i said....she's pretty good, huh?'
Blonde Heather: As im stumbling back you come dashing at me knocking me down with a hard clothesline. I fall on my butt. I rub it and start scooting back quickly.
Eve: she is.....
Eve: GO GET HER Mona....kick her slut ass
Mona: the adrenaline starting to roll through me as i cut you down. i stop and turn around stalking back at your i grab a handful of that greasy blonde hair and yank you sitting up. i start to maneuver my left arm around the front of your neck . pain time bitch" yt
Mona: hopes she is impressing her Miss.
the_BAD_Ass: kneeling at Eve's feet....liking it Miss?
Blonde Heather: i jerk my head side to side as you yank me up by my blond locks. As you arm works to get around my neck...i start slamming my elbows back trying to connect.
Eve: loving it...out mona will teach this blonde bimbo her proper palce
Mona: uughh ufff your sharp elbow driving into my ribs and tummy as i yank your neck back.. i decide to slip my right hand over you and claw your loose pussy a si bend you back ove rmy knee yt
Eve: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...make​ her scream Mona
Blonde Heather: Fuck no i scream as your claw goes over my lime green panties. My legs kick and i shoot back repeated elbows. My upper body starting to get bent hard.
the_BAD_Ass: SHIITTT!!!
Mona: ngghhh ughhh the elbows really starting to wear on me. trying hard not to loosen my grip at all but ugghhhh. i pinch my fingers on your clot through your panties. hoping to stop you yt
Mona: clit
Blonde Heather: owwwwwwwww i scream trying to wiggle my head free so I can scoot free from your hold.
Mona: i feel you starting to slide down from my thigh i have to let go before i lose ya. i grab your hair as i do and drive your head down to the mat yt
the_BAD_Ass: 'mona's really putting the screws to this bitch...it's hard to believe she actually broke lisa...'
Eve laughs....do it again Mona...harder this time
Blonde Heather: I scream as you hold my head down on the mat. My scalp buring from all the hair you've pulled. I try to kick my foot back to knock you off of me.
Mona: i turn my head to acknowledge Miss when uffff your shin and foot hit me knocking me back. i hold my cheek as i push to my feet. "you dirty whore" i stalk back toward you looking to send a knee at your head yt
Blonde Heather: I dodge you knee and spring up to my feet. I balance my self then dart forward trying to plant a hard kick right into your gut.
Mona: my hips turned and i miss. reestablishing my footing when ufffffffffffffffffffffff​fff your foot drives into my open tummy actually lifting me to my tip toes and back at least a foot. my body jolts forward cheeks puffed yt
the_BAD_Ass: Mmmmmmm gawd...heather....
Mona: what the hell Bailey....
Blonde Heather: Eat your heart out sluts. I throw Mona hard into the corner watching her smash into it. I move over to my corner and go through my bag taking out a mirror and sliding it into the middle of the ring. I then stalk Mona as I look to go for my finishing move "VANITY"
the_BAD_Ass: bitch i'm here for the fight.....
Eve: smacks the back of baileys head
Eve: LOOK out Mona
Mona: uufffffffffff i stumble back slamming hard into the corner sinking a bit as my hands go ove r the ropes. shaking my head..hearign a rustling, no idea what this move is at all...yt
the_BAD_Ass: uhh....
Blonde Heather: I bounce off the ropes and try to grab Mona's head as she moves out of the corner. At full speed I try and pull her head down into my mirror which is evily placed in the middle of the ring.
the_BAD_Ass: oh...SHIT!
Eve: MONAAAAA
Blonde Heather: I give Eve and Bailey the finger as im setting it up
Eve: careful heather i will show you where you can stick that finger bitch
the_BAD_Ass: Mmmmmmm
Mona: i stumble out of the corner as yeooowww my head yanked, my hair suddenly falling forward CRAaaaaaaCK..my head smashes into a mirror..wtf.. my head bounces as i then come to lay still in a pile of broken glass face down. yt
the_BAD_Ass: ohh....my gawd.....Mmmmmmmm
Blonde Heather: Yeah right in your slut Mona. I start to slide off Mona's black spandex booty shorts. Leaving her ass and pus bared. I then grab her ankles and start trying to bend her over into a boston crab.
Eve: HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Mona: my body bends back as my pussy is show in the air a si simply moan in pain as i lay in a heap of glass. dazed and cut. i start to fold back horribly yt
the_BAD_Ass: gawd, eve...Heather's wrecking her...
Blonde Heather: LIke that Mona you fucking whore? And yes I'm looking good doing it smile. I try to get your ankles hooked under my arms so i can really bend you back. Lowering my perfect ass down on your lower back.
Eve: DAMN IT bitch let her go
Mona: i start to come to my senses, mostly brought on by the pain. My pussy swelling from it as its my weakness, my pleasure. i scream out but grab a piece of broken glass and in desperation swing my arm back slicing your ankle yt
the_BAD_Ass: my hand on eve's thigh...'we...can't...st​op her....'
Blonde Heather: I get ready to plunge my fingers into your skanky sopping pussy. Owwwwwwwwwwww you fuck slut owwwwwwwwwwww...I let go of your legs and jump around as some blood drips down my leg from your slicing.
Mona: my body drops as i scream.. i try and crawl away in pain, my face a bloody mess as i hold my back yt
Eve: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS​
the_BAD_Ass: groping Eve's thigh..my GAWD this is good...
Blonde Heather: I see you crawling so I bounce off the rope and jump trying to plant my thick strong leg across the back on your head and neck.
Mona: tryign to make my way toward sky girl when uugghhhhhhh the weight of you just comes down on my head and neck driving it straight into the canvas. flattening me out as i stop in my tracks. yt
the_BAD_Ass: oohhh.....Heather...
Blonde Heather: I clap my hands and smile. Eve, Bailey this whore is done!!! I go back to my back in my corner and get a strap on and start harnessing it on.
the_BAD_Ass: need...some...help?
Blonde Heather: you wish whore
Eve: smacks bailey again on the back of her head
Eve: dont you DARE touch her bitch
Blonde Heather: Eve get your girl in line i giggle
Mona: laying bloody in just a grey tee and my chucks..small audible groans coming from the canvas as i can't move anymore yt
the_BAD_Ass: sorry....
Blonde Heather: i rub my feet across your face to add insult to injury as i finish with harness and my super cute lime green toy cock. I start to get behind you lowering my body down going for a modified camel clutch.
Eve: you will pay for this bitch....
the_BAD_Ass: uughhhhh
Blonde Heather: watch her beg hahahahahaha
Mona: mmppphhss your dirty feet leaving a smell and mark on my face. i feel you yank my yea back arrgghhh i scream..omg omg please noooooooooo
the_BAD_Ass: oh shit...tha'ts...that's enough Heather, please no more...
Blonde Heather: Bailey shut the fuck up. Put a muzzle on her. I jerk your head back hooking your arms on my lower body. At the same time I start to thrust forward with the big hard plastic cock working it around your wet pussy.
Mona: nngghh my arms rest on your thighs.. Oh FUCCCCCCCCCK i let out a sick oan as yu easily enter my soaked pussy yt
Eve: my hands tightening into fists....i am going to ruin that bitch
the_BAD_Ass moaning as i watch Heather mounting mona...
Blonde Heather: I keep jerking on your head bending you back. I start thrusting my hips pounding away on your pussy as i fuck you in my Camel Hump. Bailey wishes this was her too haha wink
Mona: uugghhhhhh ugghhhhhhh slapping sound echo form my wet pussy a syou pound it. my eyes wide as i look at my Miss and Bailey. broken and taken right in front of them..yt
the_BAD_Ass: this is..pathetic...
Eve: glaring at heather
Blonde Heather: Smiling at eve and bailey. I fish hook Mona. Fucking her pussy and torturing her back at the same time. YOu are such and ugly weak loser slut MOna. Im gonna fuck and bend out my victory in one move LOL
Mona: I'm..I'm...Sorry....Ms. uuggghhhhhh Eve. each word broken by my grunts. I can't.....stop......
the_BAD_Ass: gawd, even out of mona i'd have expected better than this.
Blonde Heather: That it fuck my plastic cock you loser. Cum for me submit to me. You are so fucking done. Pounding like crazy trying to destroy your pussy. Bending your head back as far as i can
the_BAD_Ass: touching myself....irl..
Mona: yanked back hard UUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHH i explode. hard cumin everywhere, my body stiffening..as i spray the floor.. my eyes roll back in my head as i break like never before..my body lifting off the floor
Eve: damnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Mona: i let out another hard squirt before suddenly going completely limp and collapsing
the_BAD_Ass: oh eve...Heather....she just...MMmmmm
Eve: she what
Blonde Heather: I pull the plastic cock out of Mona's pussy and jam it in her ass. I press her face into the mat trying to smother her out. Changing tactics from going for the sumbission to getting the KO/orgasm.
the_BAD_Ass: she just broke mona...
the_BAD_Ass: ohh....fuck
Mona: i blackout from pain and pleasure all in one, drooling a sky body spasm unconsciencly
Eve: all she did was make sure i do double to her
the_BAD_Ass: please don't Miss...
Eve: oh...and why not
Blonde Heather: I unhook the harness and leave the plastic cock wedged in Mona's ass. Tada! The winner is the Amazing Blond Jealousmuch? Heather!
Mona: out cold face down fuming unconsciencely
Mona: cumming
the_BAD_Ass: i ....i couldn't stand to see what she'd do if she won.....
Eve: laughs...
Eve: go take care of your sister
Blonde Heather: Hardly broke a sweat smile
the_BAD_Ass: crawling....and holding mona in my arms...'Gawd baby...that was so amazing...you were soo brave!'
Blonde Heather: I move forward to kick Bailey in the gut
Mona: completely broken.. muttering in my sleep Heather..heather
the_BAD_Ass: ughh...bending over your foot...'it's...it's over Heather.....all of us ackowledge you beat mona...me, eve, all of us..'
Blonde Heather: Looks like Mona is in love. So is Bailey wink What's up now Eve?

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
Re: Jealousmuch vs Moaner (Heather v Mona)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 08:44:10 AM »
Just saw this... OMG. Wow. Dominant performance by Heather, fair to say... a squash.

Incredibly hot, ladies.
-Rach

Offline Mistress Becca

• I own you Bitch!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 08:22:30 AM »
This is real hot.  :) :)
Crawl to me and bow down before your Mistress

Offline Brunette Power

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 03:39:09 PM »
Nice fight! A bit hard to read.
All blondes are trash!

Offline catfight247

• Naked Women Wrestling and Girl Catfight
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 05:02:09 AM »
Sexy blonde with snow white skin, loved to watch her get bounced around  the ring struggling.

Offline TheScribbler

• God Member
  • Everyone's a writer - most people just don't know
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 04:27:12 PM »
OMG! Awesome!