News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

sexy catfight

• 3 Replies

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
sexy catfight
« on: November 22, 2018, 01:59:17 AM »

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Re: sexy catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 03:54:17 PM »
Tina always in control here against a very reserved Asian girl.  In Asian Connection fights the girls always try to settle it by hair pulling so I was syrprised here that their girl never went for the hair.  Swedish Tina was never was never tested here. I have seen her in fights against Eveline from Hugary and the very aggressive Anita from England and both of these fights were intense with lots of bad feelings betwwen the girls. Its a shame the Asian girl wasnt more aggressive because Tina matched her all the way.  Very interesting contest nonetheless.

Offline HooDoo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 04:53:28 AM »
Tina always in control here against a very reserved Asian girl.  In Asian Connection fights the girls always try to settle it by hair pulling so I was syrprised here that their girl never went for the hair.  Swedish Tina was never was never tested here. I have seen her in fights against Eveline from Hugary and the very aggressive Anita from England and both of these fights were intense with lots of bad feelings betwwen the girls. Its a shame the Asian girl wasnt more aggressive because Tina matched her all the way.  Very interesting contest nonetheless.

I have to agree with you, I was a little surprised by the lack of hairpulling, but the two women were so petite and sexy. Was Tina with DWW?

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 03:30:25 PM »
Tina Antman seemed to be freelance and fought at DWW, Festelle and loads of other producers.  If you go to wickiwrestle.com you can access many wrestlers histories and matches. It a fabulous reference point.