News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mixed match in the Midwest? IRL boxing match or streetfight

• 1 Replies

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
Mixed match in the Midwest? IRL boxing match or streetfight
« on: November 01, 2017, 01:13:54 AM »
Hello everybody! I have tried the major fetish sites and some ads, but had no luck so lets see if I have any better luck here. (though I've noticed a severe lack of women on here)
I am looking for a woman willing to take me on either in a boxing match or more preferrably a NHB streetfight. Now personally I have never been in a fight. But every single tomboy I ever met has either claimed to be able to or even threatened to beat my ass. Although despite my best goading they always back down in the end. Even though I am 6'2 and 240lbs I would be more like 180-200 if it wasn't for my bit of beer belly, and my outstretched arm is the same diameter as a soda can. At the store the other day I had trouble curling a 35lb kettleball, and I doubt I could even bench 200lbs. So needless to say I am rather unintimidating. I also tried shadow boxing with some boxing gloves and a 5lb dumbbell and it was everything I could do to keep my hands up and punching for a full 3 minutes.
I also had a little scrap with a chick a while back who wanted to fight for rent $ but she was really tiny. At 5ft 120lbs zero bodyfat but arms like twigs, I was afraid I was going to hurt her, but she managed to almost match me in wrestling and dodge every punch to the head. She kept slapping with her knuckles like tiny hammers, but not really doing much more than irritating me although she did manage to get me in the eye leaving a shiner. I let her have the $ because she was tiring me out staying locked up with me and I didn't want to hurt her using me size advantage.

So, with all that being said...I am looking for any woman in the midwest not afraid to take me on. I am not concerned with your ability or experience, so long as you are willing to give it everything you've got without backing down. Whether that means you are a pro fighter just looking to spar, or just like fighting and want to test yourself, whatever your poison, I'm game, let's see if we can't work something out. At the moment I am limited in how far I can travel to about 7-10 hrs from Lansing, MI and only on weekends.
The type of fight, rules (or lack thereof),terms/stakes are all open to negotiation. I am not looking for a session wrestler, but am willing to offer prize $ or make bets, depending on skills/travel/or how evenly matched or mismatched we appear to be.
So IF any woman out there has any interest hit me up and we'll see if we can't work something out despite the bad pun.
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
Re: Mixed match in the Midwest? IRL boxing match or streetfight
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 07:43:14 AM »
200 views, Whooo :D.......zero replies (Boooo) >:(
I suppose I should have clarified that as: a lack of women who fight men.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 09:30:22 AM by BattleofTheSexes »
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!